Playing Hooky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh darling, don't worry, she's a honey. I'd go myself, but you know what I am up to tonight. Oooh, not only that, Miss Dorcel's gonna pay US 25 bucks an hour for you horny little puss. Won't that make a nice addition to our travel fund?"

Julie had earlier decided to use the money she got from Noreen and Natalie and other monies she'd been saving to treat her and her mother to a trip to Vegas. There, she intended a week-long lezzie feast that they'd remember for years to cum.

The two of them showered together, taking a bit of time to finger and play, then they dressed. Julie put on her tighest jeans and "fuck me" boots, Sabrina dressed as instructed and out they went.

It proved to be a wonderful night, the twins' new friend was a pretty young housewife whose husband didn't approve of her eating pussy. The sexy minx, a pretty redhead named Mandy, was up for anything. Julie was just getting home around 3 AM when a cab pulled up. A very tipsy Sabrina got out and staggered towards her daughter. She embraced Julie hard, her enthusiasm undisguised.

"Oh Miss, thankyouthankyou, thank YOU for sending me! Oh God, that was one of the best experiences of my LIFE!" she bubbled over.

Julie's eyes narrowed. "It was, was it? Hmphh. Well, I suppose you and I had better go inside so you can tell me all about it." Julie watched her mother's miniskirt-covered ass walk into the house, her exhaustion fading and her sexual fires re-igniting.

When they reached the bedroom, Julie watched her mother stripped, but told her to keep on her heels and thong. Julie sat beside her mother on the bed, swatted her ass and fixed upon her with a steely glare. "Okay bitch, time to spill it."

Sabrina sighed and shuddered with pleasure, it was all still so fresh in her mind. She was still a slight bit tipsy, but she couldn't wait to turn on her daughter-lover-mistress by recounting the story.

Sabrina was a stickler for punctuality, figuring that the pretty teacher would be of a similar attitude, she showed up at Marie Dorcel's home at precisely 8 o'clock. She rang the bell nervously, unsure of how the teacher would react. She needn't have worried.

Marie Dorcel opened the door and grinned broadly. The beautiful blonde was dressed elegantly, a long black evening gown with a slit high up the thigh, eyes accented beautifully with blue eye shadow, hair falling in golden waves around her sexy face. She was sensual, with beautiful curves and a disarming smile, Sabrina was instantly in heat.

"Well, my goodness – if you're Julie's replacement, I must say, I certainly approve!" the French blonde purred. Sabrina felt a flush come over her.

"I'm Sabrina Warden – Julie's mother. I'm glad you like me."

Marie raised one eyebrow. "Her MOTHER? My goodness, how intriguing. Please, come in, don't let me keep you standing there in the cold."

Sabrina's nipples were stiffening as she continued telling Julie the erotic tale. Her daughter was idly stroking her tummy and she felt a sensual warmth enfuse her entire body.

Marie brought out a carafe of wine, she fully intended to get Sabrina tipsy and have her way with the petite brunette. It wasn't necessary, Sabrina was hot for Marie the moment she layed eyes on her. She exuded sensuality, so when Marie leaned in and kissed her, Sabrina was more than ready for it.

"Shall we go upstairs darling, and get out of these warm clothes?" Marie purred with just the faintest hint of an accent.

Sabrina nodded wordlessly, not trusting herself to speak. She was mesmerized by Marie, intuitively, she knew that this woman was masterful in the art of making love to another female. Her daughter-mistress was momentarily forgotten as she focused all of her attention on this spectacular female.

Sabrina allowed herself to be undressed, little kisses, nibbles and caresses placed on her body with every piece of clothing that was removed. She was practically shaking when Marie undressed before her.

The Frenchwoman was around the same age as Sabrina, but she was beyond belief. Firm, round breasts with large pink nipples and not a hint of sag. Her body was sleek and firm and leggy, she wore black stockings that accentuated their sleekness. She had a tiny piercing in her navel with someone's name on a chain, Sabrina couldn't make it out yet. Marie joined her on the bed and began licking her way down, down, down Sabrina's shivering form.

Julie was already soaked and slightly pissed. She wouldn't have traded her night with the twins and their new playmate for anything, but more than anything, she wished she could have been in two places at once.

Marie's lips were so soft and sensual, full and pouty as they licked nipples, sucked pussy and made her contemporary shake with sapphic delight. In less than 30 minutes, Sabrina had already lost count of how many climaxes she had experienced.

It was her turn to give Marie some pleasure, she kissed the woman's lips and neck, behind her ears and shoulders, caressing firm breasts and sucking and licking pink nipples. She worked down and kissed the navel, seeing the name on the piercing for the first time.

"Who is Almond?" she asked teasingly.

"That would be me."

A voice from the doorway caused Sabrina to turn. There stood a young woman, around Julie's age, with curly auburn hair, a sweet face and long legs. She was wearing a black teddy and bedroom slippers, she was exquisite.

"Hello darling, you're home early. Sabrina, this is my daughter, Almond. Almond dear, would you care to join us?"

Julie's eyes went wide with shock. Marie and her daughter were into each other?! Oh, how envious she now was of her mother. She was going to get a little spanking for that.

Almond joined them on the bed, leaning in and frenching her mother lavishly, while Sabrina moved underneath Almond and began feasting immediately on her pussy. She paid dutiful homage to the girl's sweet cunt while the duo above her kissed and groped each other incestuously. They were so sexy together, curvy mother and model-slender daughter, Sabrina's pussy was soaked as she feasted on the girl's cunt.

Julie turned her mother over and began swatting her ass, the cheeks began glowing red. "You're a lezzie-slut bitch mother, not sharing with me! Keep going, I want to hear the rest of this!"

Rebelliously, Sabrina relished the thought that she had enjoyed first something Julie obviously craved. She continued on with her tale as her daughter punished her for her "indiscretion".

"She's beautiful mother, and dayummm, can she eat pussy!" Almond giggled as she and her mother rubbed their breasts together. "Who is she?"

"Her name is Sabrina Warden, she's the mother of one of my students, that cute blonde I keep telling you about, Julie." Almond was squirming as Sabrina's tongue hit her engorged clit and suckled it.

Julie was thrilled that Marie had noticed her before and vowed next time, she would get "tutored" by both women.

"Oooh Mom, if the daughter is anywhere near as good as this, we've got to have them over for dinner soon. Do you think Daddy would mind?" Almond cooed as her mother ran her hands over her sleek, firm stomach.

"Your father will do as he is told, you know that!" Marie said imperiously. "If he wants his weekend fuck with his baby girl and I!" Almond giggled deliciously.

"Oh mother, you're so perverted!" Almond sighed as she climaxed on Sabrina's licking tongue and moved away from the tiny brunette. Sabrina whimpered in disappointment, but she saw Marie move into a position that would enable them to sixty-nine.

"And you love it, you naughty slut!" Marie growled as she lowered her head to Sabrina's soaked snatch and began feasting. Once again, Sabrina's body arched in orgasm, made more intense as she felt Almond's tongue slither into her asshole.

The bed groaned in protest as the women continued their lesbian play, but they ignored it. Since her introduction to lesbianism at her mother's hands a while back, Almond had been craving to go to the next step, fucking Daddy was nice, but this adorable older woman was a truly memorable feast! She tasted so good, her mom always had the nicest, kinkiest inspirations.

Almond slammed her finger deep into Sabrina's ass, the brunette howled in pleasure as she kept sucking Marie's blonde, trimmed bush. She had an intoxicating musk, Sabrina would have been content to stay there all night, but the mother-daughter duo had other ideas.

They moved her on the bed, and donning a large strap-on, Almond slid into Sabrina's pussy and began fucking her savagely. The precocious teen was a natural with a dildo, Sabrina thought it couldn't get any better until she felt the vibe Marie was holding buzzing in her ass. The 19-year old daughter and her perverse mother were glad their visitor was having such a good time, they knew it insured she'd be back for more – perhaps bringing her daughter next time!

"You can count on that, bitch!" Julie growled as she pinched one of her mother's nipples hard.

Once Sabrina had another climax, Almond looked at her with mesmerizing green eyes and cooed "Wanna try it, gorgeous?" Sabrina nodded eagerly.

She put on the dildo and Almond straddled it, facing Sabrina so they could kiss and play while her beautiful mother sucked and licked Sabrina's tits. Sabrina's body almost ached, she had experienced so much pleasure, but she didn't want it to end just yet.

"She's delectable, oui cher?" Marie purred, lapsing momentarily into French. Her daughter groaned in tacit agreement as she rode the rubber dick that Sabrina was wielding with skill far beyond that of a novice.

In her head, Sabrina thanked her early experiences with Brooke for teaching her the ways of lesbian pleasure and her daughter for re-awakening them. She did love her husband, but knew now that women were the love of her life, her daughter Julie, her beloved "Miss", first and foremost above them. She didn't care what anyone thought, it was her incestuous experiences with Julie that had led her here and she had never been happier!

Marie was the last to recieve erotic attentions, but the other women certainly didn't leave her out. She and Almond shared a wonderful mother-daughter sixty-nine while Sabrina screwed her – pussy first, then sexy ass – with the dildo. She was yelping and carrying on in French, Sabrina loved each and every minute of it.

After her mother related the story to her, Julie wanted to know if she possibly had one more orgasm in her, as the pretty teen was soaked and horny. She knew her mother wouldn't deny her – she wouldn't dare – and she was right, Sabrina gave her "Miss" the attention she so rightly deserved!

Julie's French marks went up, as she studied very diligently after that, working hard. Some of her fellow students speculated something was going on, but let them wonder! No need for them to know the attentions she recieved after each tutorial, from Marie and, just as often as not, Almond as well. Sometimes her mother "picked" her up and they almost always ended staying late, playing into the wee hours of the morning. The pair would come home and Julie's dad would be fast asleep, so they often continued their tryst in Julie's room. One time, they even brought Almond home with them. Julie and Almond had become the best of friends.

Julie sighed. It had been a wonderful 9 months, as she approached her mother-lover on the bed, her heart softened. She was cruel and domineering towards Sabrina, but only because it was what her mother liked. She had found Sabrina's "trigger" and wielded it well. In truth, she adored her mother even more and seeing her like this, she truly was irresistible.

She wore a sheer negligee and the tiniest of black thongs, black mules that matched the negligee. She'd styled her hair so it hung in front of one eye and her lips were painted a dark, sensual red. She looked the true wanton, fucky and desirable.

"God, we're both such sluts!" she growled as she gathered her mother in her arms and kissed her hard. She heard her mother's dainty whimpers, then coos of contentment as she was in the arms of the person she loved most, her beloved Julie. Julie stroked her hair, her face and toyed the the strings of the negligee as she played with her mother. There was no denial of her passions, she was Julie's and that was that.

Her own cunt wet with desire, Julie undressed teasingly in front of her mom. She skimmed off her black jeans to reveal her sweet derriere [ the French tutoring had paid off ] and shaven pussy, then her halter to leave her naked in front of a drooling Sabrina.

"You've got a very satisfied smile" her mother giggled.

"I was thinking of how happy we are, now that we know we're both such lezzie sluts!" she said, sinking to the bed and kissing her mother again, toying with her tits and roaming her hands all over Sabrina's arms.

"Mmm, yessss" Sabrina sighed contentedly. "You know I wouldn't have it any other way, Miss!"

"You can speak freely."

"Thank You. Oh Julie, it's all so naughty, but I love it. I love YOU."

"More than Daddy?"

"Oh Yes, of course. I NEVER climaxed with your father the way I do with you, you know all my little spots."

"ALL of them?"

Sabrina giggled softly. "Well, if you want to look for a few more, I certainly wouldn't object."

"I bet you wouldn't, you slut!" Julie said as she slid off her mother's thong and parted the negligee. She inhaled the delicate aroma of Sabrina's cunt and moved into it, licking, stroking the pink lips gently, rubbing the flat of her hand against her mom's pussy as she ate her out. No matter how many lovers she took, Julie knew that no other lover would turn her on as much as Sabrina. For every reason – the sweetness, the passion, the kink of having her as a sex-slave, the perversity of the incest – Sabrina was the lover that pushed her button.

Julie spread her mother's labia wide and began licking her with her flattened tongue. Sabrina arched her entire body upwards, feeling the ripples of pleasure travel from her pussy throughout her entire body. Julie's knowing fingers stroked her body while she ate Sabrina out, she was the most alive at times like this, when her beloved daughter was pleasing her, it was as if everything was magnified tenfold.

Julie stopped and Sabrina let out a pitiful whine, but only for the briefest of minutes as Julie guided her into the en-suite bathroom. Julie ran the water and both of them got in, Julie perched on the edge of the tub. Sabrina knew just what to do, they'd enacted this scenario many times before. She covered Julie's silky body with their favorite scented soap and caressed her, rubbed her until Julie was purring with pleasure.

"Now – EAT ME, bitch!" Julie growled playfully, Sabrina complying instantly. She gorged herself on Julie's nectars, hearing the yowls of pleasure that escaped her daughter's lips, the fact she could bring her beloved "Miss" such joy turning her on like nothing else. Julie's climax was loud and fast, echoing off the bathroom tiles.

They dried each other off, heading back to bed for more play. Mark wouldn't be home for another day, Sabrina told her daughter, who was nibbling one perky nipple.

"Oh, really? That's good, because I think I might be home sick tomorrow." She faked a little cough. "I guess you can write me a note." Julie said as she cuddled Sabrina.

As she ran her fingers through her daughter's blonde locks, Sabrina mock-chided her. "Well, you know I don't approve of you missing too much school – but I guess we could could consider this advanced lessons in Sex Ed!"

12