Preconceptions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barby reached over and from her purse, she got out a bottle of what looked like oil. Opening it, she put some in her palms and began rubbing it all over her gorgeous blonde stepmom / sister-in-law. Jisel enjoyed the massage and the aroma of Jasmine that flowed through her nostrils. She smiled at Frank and the sandy-haired attorney smiled back. She giggled to herself that Frank might just have to up his game a little bit from now on. After an evening like this, vanilla sex wasn't going to do it anymore. She wanted all 31 flavors!

Once Barby had finished her massage, she wanted equal treatment. Jisel was only too happy to pick up that job, she loved touching the pretty young girl. Now that the door to her bi-sexuality had been opened, she didn't want it ever being closed again. Who next? A naughty thought entered her mind -- she knew exactly who her next lover following Barby would be. And wouldn'tshe be surprised?

The two women were now glistening and began rolling around in each other's arms. They were kissing and laughing, making out like two teenagers. "Get over here and fuck us!" Barby demanded.

"Who fucks who?" Darryl asked.

"Pick a body and just fuck it!" Jisel insisted. Both men laughed and decided to screw their own spouses once again. Jisel and Barby continued to play with each other while being fucked. Barby knew that her husband had tremendous stamina and could keep going a while longer. Jisel was astounded by Frank, he was a wonderful, strong lover but this was far beyond his usual capabilities. She didn't know if it was the girl-on-girl action fueling his desires or fucking his own daughter -- but whatever it was, it was working. She was impaled on his thick cock and he was giving her what was quite possibly the best fuck of their married life!

"Fuck me, oh God Darryl, I love your cock, I love our family, fuck me, fuck me hard baby," Barby moaned, watching her daddy and Jisel fucking. Everything was coming together so nicely, the pieces were all falling into place.

Darryl was no machine and practically at the end of his rope. His pretty young wife knew it too and when she felt him tensing, she slid his cock out of her pussy and inhaled it. His cum went down her throat and as she looked to her left, she saw Jisel sucking off her father. As her mind came back down from the erotic heights, she realized something.

"I don't know about the three of you," she giggled. "But I'm hungry. Jisel and Darryl went out to lunch, but I've spent most of my day in bed, fucking myself to death. I'm starved! Does anyone want to order a pizza?"

They all laughed and things returned to the mundane, every day routine of life as they decided what toppings they wanted on their pizzas.

12