All Comments on 'Pressing Matters with Sister'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What are they doing in the beginning? I dont understand it. Fucking the floor? Rubbing against the floor? How is a guy supposes to come by that? Makes the whole story seem dumb, couldnt even finish the first page.

colin23colin23almost 2 years ago

Excellent pacing.

msa6572msa6572almost 2 years ago

You have an amazing way of letting a story slow-burn, without ever being boring. great job

Spector_DuganSpector_Duganalmost 2 years agoAuthor

It's not over yet--Pressing Matters Part Two should be posted in the middle of August!

walt555walt555almost 2 years ago

Its always better when it simmers. Loved it. Cant wait fir part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anon, I’m assuming it’s just a more innocent way of saying dry humping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This one really hit different for me. It like -spoke- to me. In all my 12+ years reading on this site, never something so strangely raw. Escapes description. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another home run from you. Keep up the good work

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Holy Guacamole! Really outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your stories, more than most of the stories here, paint a vivid taboo picture that leans on the potential of consequences to keep it engaging. Can't wait for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Holy shit dude! Cant wait for part 2

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

3 page story in 5 pages, but good ending. What were they doing initially, I didn't follow what they were doing to get off? In the next chapter a pregnancy is always good. Thanks for this.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallalmost 2 years ago

As this trope goes, I very much liked this tale...

No sudden jarring leaps or badly explained escalation of matters, this felt a whole lot more natural than most of the stories in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like your stories so 5 pages is fine. You rarely disappoint! Keep up the good work.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonalmost 2 years ago

Loved the ending, loved the changing relationship between Lucy and Dylan. I liked the back story how it framed their relationship. Can’t wait to read more. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah... that could have been a lot shorter.

For chapter 2, please don't get her pregnant.

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

I cant wait for part.

Please have her get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best slow burns I've read in a long, long time. Just wow!

Yet, there was one repeated turn of phase or reference didn't quite get. It made me curious, but didn't stop the enjoyment of the story. - Cheers!

babaloo92babaloo92almost 2 years ago

Please no pregnancy. But part 2 would be nice. I want to give you 5 stars but the system won't let me give you any. Don't understand that.

BroadusBroadusalmost 2 years ago

Incredibly hot build up. Hope there’s is - are - sequels , but I doubt that this story could be topped ( to use a phrase ).

JeffersonleeroyJeffersonleeroyalmost 2 years ago

All of your bro-sis stories need another page or two of the aftermath….. please!!!! So hot!

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

I already commented that I would like to see the sister gets pregnant in the next part.

Im now going to explain why I think that should still happen.

The reason why I believe that you should have the sister become pregnant it's because it will be so much more intimate and loving and to be honest Hot (I have a Brother, Sister Impegnation fetish).

On top of that i have LOVED every story you have writen where the female family member becomes pregnant.

I absolutely loved this story.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

You probably won't say it, Spector, so I'll do it for you. I can take the heat.

"Started out as an average story and just went downhill from there. It seems every writer thinks the best way for incest to occur is by drinking lots of alcohol. I'm so tired of this plotline. 2/5 stars. Find a better, original plotline."

The anonymous moron that wrote that comment obviously either didn't actually read the part about the two of them getting drunk at the party, or their reading comprehension is so pathetically horrible that they couldn't understand what actually happened. I'm leaning toward the latter. I do love it when an idiot proves publicly exactly how big of an idiot they are.

Good story. You got a rare 5 stars from me.

DemonicBlissDemonicBlissalmost 2 years ago

Excellent read, 5/5.

I'm hoping for more chapters, harem ending please!

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 2 years ago

Their methods are weird, you managed to create some nice tension. And the finale was hot.

MindsMirrorMindsMirroralmost 2 years ago

This is a very good story but it deserves a proper conclusion. We liked that they avoided making it non-consensual, although narrowly. Some of the "pressing" behavior seems off for people over eighteen, but that's the entire premise. 5stars from us. -MM

Robinius1Robinius1almost 2 years ago

Very nice. I can't imagine grinding my penis on a hardwood floor, but for some people...who knows. The idea of creaming my shorts doesn't do anything for me either. I'm left to wonder what happens with these two, and that isn't so bad. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In my comment to Cold Sister, I suggested you challenge yourself with a story that goes beyond the siblings finding out she is pregnant...how they and their parents deal with it.

If there is a part two to this, I might get my wish.

The family's financial issues cast a dinner pall over the story, whatever happens may not lead to a happy ending. This is darker than your usual fare, but it still shows your much appreciated humor.

Again, five stars.

You do the best sibling stories out there.

lingerielover68lingerielover68almost 2 years ago

I hope to see a part two

SypherzSypherzalmost 2 years ago
I'll never look at hardwood floors the same again.

Good lord that was good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FUCKING STUPID

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dry humping? Maybe if the reader is 12, this could be interesting. Yawn.

SiodisSiodisalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing! Would love to see more chapters, possibly involve the other older sister!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A little strange but very hot. And well written as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's a good story, and on top of that, I'm also happy that it's missing the things I hate that most stories have, including cunnilingus and florid descriptions of her copious secretions.

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnetalmost 2 years ago

Deeply excited to see your comment promising more of this.

Another rock star of a story from you, you never disappoint it seems.

To all the comments saying “no pregnancy”, you must be new here. Yes, pregnancy. Always.

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsalmost 2 years ago

Unusual, yet enjoyable none the less. Well done. I loved how you left them hanging at the end. What will the future hold? Great story 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man I've been reading your stories for a while now literally since dirty naked poker first came out - and rereading them! They always are literally everything I want from an incest impregnation fantasy stand point you write PERFECTLY for me and I just now realized you can post as anonymous so anonymously I'd like to say these stories have literally been amazing reads, and re reads. I always come back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But it really seems to go nowhere.

Too many 'dry humping' episodes.

No touching. Feeling. Caressing. Sucking.

Could have used a lot of manual manipulation of his cock and balls, and her pussy. Nice and slow. With dialog during it about how it felt to the manipulator and the manipulatee.

Needed substantial involvement of her breasts and nipples.

Could have used some humping with her lying on her belly and with him lying on her naked body during his bare cock in her ass crack.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This has a xarth vibe to it. I liked it. Everything after the party feels a bit rushed. We go straight from not talking to sex but it might be an appropriate tension. Look forward to the next story.

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1almost 2 years ago

Mad but brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just use birth control for crying out loud!.any form is cheaper than raising a baby!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like the sister & brother incest. The idea of rubbing on the floor was odd.

I wished that they got caught by the mother. It would have been exciting to read about her reaction and comments.

I loved had he came in her. The only time I had intercourse with my older sister I didn’t wear a condom nor did I plan on having sex with her. After she surprised me and started sucking me she asked what was in it for her. I pulled down my underwear and pant and she got on top of me and guided my cock over her and sat down. We were fucking and then I fell out because of seating; she was really tight. She then guided me back into her. When I was about to cum I pulled out and came on my stomach. I regret to this day of not cumming inside her. I think that would have been intense and we might have continued having sex in the future.

MeBr123MeBr123almost 2 years ago

I love the long slow build up with the inevitable happy ending.

BUT. No one who owns a dick would say they like rubbing on a hard floor.

Still great story.

tantamount63tantamount63almost 2 years ago

Great story! Very well written! Thank you......

RegginufRegginufover 1 year ago

That was an amazing story absolutely loved it had me ready to come by the end of page 2

xavierwxavierwover 1 year ago

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Your writing style, and the pace of this story, has all of the characteristics of the BEST lovemaking/fucking combination; a gradual build that is unhurried yet spontaneous, exploratory yet deliberate, hot AND explosive! I have something I'm supposed to be doing right now but instead I'm moving on to chapter 2!!

Excellent job!!

X-Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cannot overstate how much I enjoy your stories. Your writing style keeps me hooked and the lengths are perfect. Always look forward to a new update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

O. K. there’s a next part, but you could have finished with them getting her a morning after pill so we could rest at ease. 4 instead of 5stars.

Bill S.

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 1 year ago

Not to reduce the drama of the ending, here. But, like, the morning after pill exists. I get that the family was poor, but between Lucy and Dylan, I'm betting they could come up with the cost of a pill without raising to much suspicion.

dmallorddmallordover 1 year ago

A good story with interesting dialogue - natural-sounding conversational language between siblings. A bit long overall. It was well structured and kept to the main characters throughout. It would have spiraled, perhaps, with bringing the best-friend girl into the picture. I'm glad that the possibility of a budding relationship was over and done quickly - good choice. As to the complaints of others - let them write their versions. It's fantasy, for pity's sake - why jump on the guilt trip of worrying about pregnancy and have to scribble down something about birth control solutions? Crazy readers. Better to let the end be as it is - open to wonder.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Nope, Nope, Nope...this is nothing if not a Five**5**Star tale...

Yes, the 'morning-after-poll's s enario could have been part of it....yet, the author dis not include it! "Maybe" that is for Part 2..???!!!! Do Not get ahead of yourselves, and the story!

I think Lucy was anticipating this happening...and appears to have welcomed it!! Both the siblings are emotionally invested now...tied together even more strongly, and rightfully so!! This is what makes the story SSSOOO 🔥!!

Now, onto Part 2...

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💫💫💫💫💫

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColomboabout 1 year ago

You never disappoint; your writing is just so good. You take a very average plot and turn it into a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The humping went on too long and the sister was too much like a frat boy to be realistic. It can be interesting to see how you deal with a pregnancy in the next part. Bareback is erotic in this trope so the possibility of pregnancy needs to be at least dealt with in the story. At least it's been a different treatment for a fairly common story trope.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good premise.

Slow buildup. Unusually slow. Too slow.

Needed more dialog about what they did with other boy/girlfriends.

Needed discussion about what kind of porn they watched. Enjoyed. Had thought might be fun to try.

Neded extended foreplay/preliminaries.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the gradual build up though I can't help but feel it would have been 10 times hotter if Lucy had saved herself and her first time was with Dylan. But that's just me. I think I have a virgin incest kink. There's just something about it that really does it for me. Something about the purity of it all I think. I dunno, whatever it is, it does it for me. Then again, maybe it's more like I detest knowing that such amazingly hot women were wasted on idiot boyfriends beforehand, so when that's not there to stifle my enjoyment, it's automatically better. Maybe a combination.

Anyway, I was really disappointed with Lucy. I mean she got smashed, was saying she loves her brother, but then was threatening to fuck some random guy if he didn't take her then and now? Fuck that shit. I don't care if you're really drunk, that's a massive red flag. Get out while you still can. She comes across as a bit of a slutty brat anyway, so nothing lost there anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Since I saw there is another part I changed from a one to a 5 stars. Plenty hot!

Bill S.

OseekerOseeker30 days ago

Pressing would have progressed a LOT faster had it been me playing with Lucy. She was the one that kept initiating the 'next' steps each time. Oh, to have a sibling just as perverted as I am to share the experience. It went slowly but built to a nice 'climax'.

5 stars from me.

YoungCurmudgeonYoungCurmudgeon25 days ago

I’m not a big incest fan, but a good brother sister story is fun on occasion. I enjoyed this one. I thought the story premise was more plausible than most, and the character development was quite good. Perhaps a little slow, but not a real issue. The final act was fun to follow along with.

Thanks for sharing this one with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...