Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

"Fuck bitch, yeah, I want toeat your fucking pussy!" Aubrey grinned.

"Do it baby, eat me, go down on me, I want it," Candy cried out. The thong had tiny little bows on either side and Aubrey made short work of those. For the first time, she beheld Candy's pussy. She wasn't bare as many girls were these days, but trimmed with the cutest blonde "vee" at the top. Aubrey didn't even slow down. She splayed Candy's cunt lips apart and began eating her vigorously. Candy's head snapped back, her eyes closed and she let out the loudest wail of her life. She had never thought anything in the world would ever feel this good.

"Oh, so wonderful, I love it," Candy moaned. Her own fantasy was for them to do a sixty-nine, which she knew would happen soon enough. She thought that eating your lover at the same time you were being eaten would be the hottest thing, like, ever! It was hard for her to organize her thoughts because Aubrey was really doing things to her. Her mind kept seeing whirls of pretty colors as jolts of pleasure hit her. They weren't just sharing sex, they were sharing a first-time experience and it was beyond perfect. How could Aubrey be so good for someone with no experience? Was it just because she adored Aubrey or was Aubrey just a natural pussy eating slut? Candy giggled and figured that it was the latter.

Aubrey would have stayed between Candy's legs until her tongue went numb, had she been given a choice. In her mind, she had always known pussy would be this sweet, Candy's would anyway. Aubrey had always been more into girls than guys and her gorgeous, cuddly Candy had always topped her list. Now the dream was the reality and when she came up for air, Candy was right there, waiting for her, eager to kiss and taste her own juices on Aubrey's lips.

"I loved doing that for you," Aubrey told her.

"I loved having you do it," Candy panted. "I had, like, a whole bunch of mini-orgasms!"

"It's our first time, how could you tell?" Aubrey questioned.

"You'll know," Candy giggled. "Believe me, once it's your turn, you'll know."

"Okay, so is it my turn" Aubrey said playfully.

"Sure!" Candy said excitedly as she flipped her girlfriend on her back. Both girls were in sexy high heels, which stayed on, but sadly, some of the lingerie had to go, sexy as it was. It was in the way. Like Aubrey before her, Candy showed no hesitation. She was a bit slower with Aubrey and took her time to get to know the girl's pussy. She loved the taste and was surprised to see how dark Aubrey's was compared to her own puffy, pink lips. Aubrey's fists kept thumping the bed, she cried out "Oh! Oh! Ohhhh, YESSS!" as Candy licked her. Candy felt vindicated, as she knew that she had just been proven right. Aubrey now knew what a mini-climax felt like. Candy intended on supplying her with more of them.

When the two girls rolled away from each other, they were exhausted and panting. That still didn't matter. Neither of them was stopping now.

"Got any ideas?" Aubrey smiled, kissing Candy and tasting herself for – well,not the first time.

"Like,hundreds of them!" Candy laughed. "But I wannasixty-nine with you, I don't want to wait any longer for that. It's all I've been able to think of since we agreed to this!"

"Who am I to stand between the lady and what she wants?" Aubrey hugged her friend, her arms wrapped around Candy and holding her tight. She wanted this moment burned into her memory forever and it would be. Together, they slowly tumbled over and moved into a languid, ages-old position for Sapphic loving. Candy was on the top with Aubrey on the bottom. Their hands stroked the others' back and buttocks as their tongues moved deep into the honeyed fonts. This time, the licking was slow and deliberate, while fingers probed a bit and the explored each other. Their cries of passion were not as loud this time, muffled by each others' pussies. All that could be heard in the room was the low hum of the air conditioner and the gentlelikliklik of two girls happily slurping away at each others' pussies.

Orgasms were loud and frequent for the next hour or so. When they broke apart, satiated – for now – they shared the champagne. "What next?" Candy asked.

"I thought you had hundreds of ideas," Aubrey laughed.

"I do, but this night is for both of us," Candy said with a giggle. She liked champagne – it made her giddy.

"Okay, I want a bath with you – there's a sunken tub – and I have a few things we can do, sound good?" Aubrey asked.

Her mind snapped back to the present as Candy's car pulled into the Ritz's valet parking and she got out. It had been very good and the times since had been equally good. Despite her little betrayal of her boyfriend, she wouldn't miss one of these lesbian trysts for anything. What could Aubrey possibly have planned for them tonight? She went into the expensive hotel, through the lavish lobby and up the elevator, almost cumming from the evil thoughts alone ...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12