All Comments on 'Psych Majors Are Crazy'

by Egglime

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Writing an erotic story is a bit like playing a computer game. You have to choose your difficulty level first. In "easy" level games winning is just that - easy. So a guy meets a girl and he beds her the same night making no effort at all. She is extremely beautiful and submits to all his kinks and desires. Or better two girls. Or better three girls. Well, if you go for it, you might as well bed 103 girls.

Gameplay at "easy" level might be fun for the player, but it's usually very boring for the spectator. There is no intrigue there. From the very start it is obvious who is going to win and the victory is going to be easy and trivial. So, why watch it?

Now, let's switch to a "hard" difficulty level. There the girl actually might be smarter than the guy. She actually might think that you are a narcissist and look down on you. She actually might be highly popular. She would be definitely not available for casual sex with a random guy. She might have a bad-ass boyfriend who would beat you into pulp outside of the bar. Or, she might be just a sensitive person who is not impressed by a crude macho guy. Or... Well, the list of possible difficulties on "hard" level is endless. And that's actually the fun part - reading a story where the game is difficult, where the score is tight, where the lead changes many times. An underdog guy desires a girl who is out of his league - that's more like it.

In my view the author has the ability to play at higher difficulty levels, he just chooses to play at the "very easy" mode. Well, it's his story, he can write whatever he likes.

I personally like to watch games played by skilled players at a "divine" or "mythic" or "extreme" difficulty levels. Most of stories in Literotica feel waaay too easy. This was one of this kind of stories.

PeeForShePeeForShe6 months ago

I quite enjoyed this! Simple & fun read, wouldn't mind a followup chapter to this!

If I had to give feedback about something it'd be that a bit of personality or edge was missing with the main pov character. Perhaps make him a bit bolder, more of an asshole towards the girls, exploring his sexual fetishes through them (I very much enjoy the bully/cuck aspects in your stories, and how rough/kinky they tend to get!)

Btw I wrote a comment on "A Mom's Symbol" chapter 3 some months ago, perhaps you could have a look please? Not sure if you missed it. I really like that one and would be overjoyed with another chapter for that one in particular. Gave some suggestions too <3

Keep it up!

- P

mitchawamitchawa6 months ago

Too impossible to believe, but a fun fuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEgglime@Egglime
I used to make GIF captioned porn whenever I was free. Now I write stories for fun, mostly about submission, betrayals, and uneven dynamic roles. None of what I write reflects my morals. I just do these for fun. Lesbian, gay, straight; I'll write about them all given time. U...