Psych Majors Are Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, that Latina was fucking nasty.

In under five minutes of constant fucking and semi-drowning in Steph's juices, I came alongside Mina. Torrential jets erupted out of my cock as I heaved through my orgasm -- all four of our sweat intimately mixing together.

But my cock refused to go down even then.

"Your turn," I spoke over the pussy I've been lapping up for a while before easily lifting her by the thighs, pushing her onto the bed -- face down.

"Oh, she loves it from behind," Samantha giggled as she leaned in and kissed Steph on the lips.

I watched the erotic lesbian action unravel in front of me as Mina hugged me from behind, her soft tits pressing against my sweaty back.

"So do I, you know?" she said.

"You girls are going to be the death of me," I sighed before entering Steph's pussy in one fell swoop.

I barely had to use any effort because my tongue had already loosened her up so much.

"Oh, fuuuuck!" Steph grunted wildly into Samantha's pussy. At this point, the Latina had already positioned herself in front of the woman. Powerlessly sensing a chaotic evil wrapping around my conscience, I grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed the blonde's lovely figure against Samantha's dripping pussy.

"Fuck her just like that, you stud. She loves it when you play with her ass too....." Mina whispered into my ears before sticking her tongue out and deliberately drooling on Steph's anal entrance. I watched her spit dribble down on the puckered asshole. From where I was, it looked like the perfect starfish. Mina was right. Starfishes needed to be wet.

Obviously, Steph tightened up around me, her entire frame shuddering at the feel of liquid on her sensitive anus.

I slowed my pace in response to the newfound tightness squeezing my cock. As if that wasn't enough, Mina hunkered down and licked circles around my stomach, gradually climbing up to my nipples.

"Oh, shit. Holy crap. Fuck. A-are you sure you guys haven't done this before?" I mumbled weakly, a shudder running down my spine.

Mina softly murmured as she licked the sides of my ear, "We tell each other's stories -- our fantasies and stuff. We've also masturbated together before, but you're definitely our first guy. Probably the only guy for now. Until you bore us."

She whispered the last bit.

"I'll try my best," I said energetically before resuming to fuck Steph and fingering her tight asshole, gaining a new sense of clarity at the possibility of doing this again.

It took a total of twenty minutes to make her cum -- and I was already on the brink myself.

"Can I ask you guys to do something?" I panted in between heavy breaths.

Samantha scoffed playfully, "I probably know what it is. Get up, girls."

Like a synchronized team at the Olympics, the three beautiful girls got up from the bed (with much difficulty, might I proudly add) and knelt in front of me.

Amazed at Samantha's initiative, my jaw tightened at the sight of their submissive little faces.

They looked like every man's dream in the most literal sense. Even gay men would cum at the sight of any of these women, let alone together.

Stroking my cock in front of these three spectacular women, whose eyes followed the head like a cat, I growled demandingly -- like a fucking king, "Make me cum, you dirty sluts!"

The three perverts giggled before taking each of their own territory. Without hesitation, Samantha went straight down -- engulfing my fist-sized balls in her mouth. Mina bobbed her head on my cock, spitting on the head and frenulum while stroking the base. Steph, on the other hand, cupped her breasts and occasionally kissed empty spaces her friends missed. Not an inch of my crotch was left untouched by their lips.

As if they had practiced beforehand, the stunningly top-class trio switched roles naturally.

There couldn't be anything better than this, I genuinely thought as the hair on my body rose in tune.

Beautiful faces looking up at me as they each focused on their tasks -- doing everything they can in order to give me pleasure.

The image in front of me will always burn brightly as one of the best memories of my life.

I could see each woman's unique individualities slowly merging together in their communal effort to please.

Mina's wet lips now lovingly kissing my scrotum (which I'm positively sure is Haram despite not knowing anything about Islam). Samantha and Steph on each side of my cock, thrashing their erotic tongues all over it -- without fear of their own saliva moistening their cheeks. Weak and pleading for a white man's cum, much unlike the strong personalities they adopted outside.

They never looked more beautiful.

It didn't take long for me to cum on their willing faces, smiling at me with their tongues stuck out.

I'm pretty sure I blacked out.

At least for a good ten minutes before I continued to fuck them again.... and again and again until the room was filled with the smell of our debauchery. At one point, I ran out of condoms and decided to go raw -- up their pretty asses.

Steph especially took it hard. She screamed and flailed around as her anal walls threatened to cut oxygen off my cock. The two girls were almost no better. It was Mina's first time so the girls helped me prepare her -- again, wasn't this haram?

Not that I'm complaining. She was equally as tight and doubly as warm.

It took a minute before she got used to my initial pounding and cutely pushed her butt against me -- as if she wasn't a total beginner who was cumming from having her ass fucked.

Near the end, I was worried she was going to end up liking it more than regular sex.

A Muslim cumming exclusively from her ass. Can't say I've ever seen that.

I woke up the next morning with the girls sleeping on both sides of my arm. The whole thing was so surreal I thought I was dreaming for a second. The dull ache on my entire body told a different story, however.

God, it was a dream come true.

Remembering the look on their satisfied faces, I knew for sure this was totally going to happen again. Similarly, I knew the trio wouldn't be leaving me any time soon.

There's only a few men that could boast enough cock for them to share after all.

I opened my phone. There was a text from George yesterday I didn't get to see.

"Dude, where the fuck are you?"

I replied, "You know what? Mixers aren't that bad after all."

12