All Comments on 'Quaranteam - North West Ch. 14'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
NutRanchNutRanch9 months ago

Truly enjoying the series. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I haven't been able to fully read this yet for multiple reasons. But I read the lead in, and I was proud of myself for remembering how things left off. And yet - the first few (what - mebbe 20?) paragraphs had me dying of laughter. Your ability to leave the story on a moderate cliffhanger and then open it up with a twist that is logical, yet completely unforeseen is incredibly impressive. My only complaint is that (between all your stories) you made about 7 updates within 2 weeks about a month ago. And it's been silent until this drop. I know I'm being needy, but I need my fix more frequently.

BreakTheBarBreakTheBar9 months agoAuthor

Hey folks!

This is your friendly reminder that QT:NW and ALL of my erotica is powered by Patreon! I can only keep writing because of the support of the community we've built there, and I am SO grateful for it. You can get access to early release chapters, vote in polls that directly affect my stories, and even direct what stories I work on next. Please consider checking it out! Patreon.com/BreaktheBar

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

watching for each chapter, hoping I don't miss one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Welcome back. This chapter was a refreshing change of pace, the waterfall was cool, and the whole vibe of him not knowing what was just 15 minutes down the road was also very interesting. That said, the 'will they join the team or no?' is getting to me lol. It was bad enough with the Miriam, Mary and the Native American ex-girlfriend, and now throw in a whole gym-full of athletes? Hoo boy.

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang9 months ago

Great chapter! Him becoming Sheriff is a cool idea. I lost track of the construction progress though. Having some some reminders on whats happening in that regard would be appreciated.

dropshot67dropshot679 months ago

I am already looking forward to the next chapter.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One9 months ago

Good to see you back. I'm still wondering when some of the other girls we met so far become part of the harem/team.

rockingtilidroprockingtilidrop9 months ago

Awesome as always, easily one of my fav ever on Lit. Looking forward to the next chapter.

tjb50caltjb50cal9 months ago

good update, hope for more updates about whos being paired with others...mary's husband status? indian reservation status and bonding pairs, Valkyrie Falls falls paired up with whom etc?

NewtScamanderNewtScamander9 months ago

Excellent chapter! Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent chapter with new characters in play.

There seems to be an open point of why mariam and others involved in action are not yet vaccinated. If you see the original series, it has all the people deeply involved in logistics/action are all vaccinated and paired.

May be its to create a slow buildup of the story with adding characters to Harri's harem or just keeping the suspense. but it pose a rational void of keeping people inaction unsafe and no justification provided for this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really enjoying this series. Just wish it came out at a slightly quicker pace.

BeardOfGreyBeardOfGrey9 months ago

Difficult to synchronize the timing of this story with the timeline of the original, but it does seem strange to "meet" so many single (unvaccinated) women in this spinoff...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Decent chapter, not a fan of the oversized woman category but to each their own. Was hoping for a little more heat and possibly a return to the Rez to see if his old flame was going to try and make up for lost time. Either way, thank you for the continuation of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great chapter, adding some new characters and building the community off property is working.

bhojobhojo9 months ago

Are there other spinoffs ? Please let me know. I love your take on the quaranteam serum.

DorenWinsloweDorenWinslowe9 months ago

Kyla has quickly become my favourite of the girls. It is an absolute shame she is the only 100% hetero one of the lot. Fantastic as always.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I LOVE THE SPINOFFS

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hypothetically, if Leo died and it were possible to pick a new male partner, I wonder how many of his team/harem would want to join up with the Harrison Harem? I tend to think that Dani is a definite but I am unsure who else would pick Harri over taking a shot at an unknown.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love this storyline about Harri and his team. But I still think that the new community needs to be built in Jewels. You have already made a huge point about the number of dead bodies and empty houses around town. So why waste the space. Jewels would make s great vaccinated community. Yes it's time for Jewels to have a upgrade.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
Is Spencer here based on Sia Spencer?

It was pointed out before that Ivy is based on Eden Ivy, so I wondered. Is every woman in this story physically based on a real woman with some modification for personality and body?

Not that there’s anything wrong with that, I’m just curious

BreakTheBarBreakTheBar7 months agoAuthor

I will admit that Ivy was based vaguely on Eden Ivy physically (and as a Canadian, I had to include the accent.) Spencer is definitely not based on Sia Spencer though - I had no idea who that was until I googled them. I do have a physical model in mind for her (and most of the characters) but I prefer not to release them.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

Wonderful. Having spent my early school years (K thru 4th) in Eugene, South of Portland on the Willamette River, the scenes painted by BTB bring memories of several places around Eugene, Ashland, Coos Bay, and other areas where we camped a d hiked in those years. Thank you for the reminisences!

alsithalsith6 months ago

"...though she didn't didn't stumble through any words...". Double up on "didn't".

SchlomoSchlomoabout 1 month ago

Nice, Valkyrie Falls could make for its own Quaranteam story.

mfbridgesmfbridges26 days ago

Wow, I'm just guessing but I think our main character is going to end up with 15 or 20 ladies by the time this story is done. I got a funny feeling lot of these ladies he's been meeting are going to end up with him. That would be extremely cool.

Ravey19Ravey196 days ago

Miriam had better make it to Harri's treat for her!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...