All Comments on 'Quaranteam - North West Ch. 20'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
alsithalsith4 months ago

Great to get another instalment. Fantastic work as usual.

laad4e08laad4e084 months ago

My two favorite spin offs of the Quaranteam universe are this one and Quaranteam-AU. Love the MC in both and find the supporting characters great. I wish he would find Mary as I think she is being abused somewhere. It also seems like Miriam will join his team at some point as well as Kara and her group. Kara may cause some uproar in the current Harem and Erica could feel threatened knowing the history.

Thank you for another great chapter .

AmbivalenceAmbivalence4 months ago

I keep worrying that Kara will die. Her losing most of her people and then surviving would make it even harder for her.

A lot of ways that can go now...

Enjoying the read...

NewtScamanderNewtScamander4 months ago

Excellent chapter, thanks for sharing!!!

cfp33pfccfp33pfc4 months ago

Really like the story, but don't get why Harri couldn't keep Kyla as backup.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One4 months ago

I'm hoping Harri can get Kyla in to his harem.

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter4 months ago

another great chapter

SimplyJamesDSimplyJamesD4 months ago

I knew that you'd work that hot-blooded woman Kara back into the mix - she's been acting tough to cover up her realization that she messed up badly with Harrison and now, with super china virus loose on the rez, it's time to make up for lost time. Also surprised like cfp33pfc mentioned that Harrison didn't keep Kyla around - she's his trained back up and would be an asset with all the security stuff going on. Oh well, it's your story, and a great one at that.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

V seems to be a lot more cuddly now. Is it possible that she is one of those women who gets extra horny when she is pregnant? That would highlight one the serum's side benefits.

Also, on the one hand it seems odd that Harri's girls, knowing him and knowing his history with Miriam, haven't taken Miriam aside to ask her when she will join his harem. On the other hand (I have entirely different fingers), it seems illogical and unlikely that a person with such a critical level of responsibility would not have been required to have formed a bond with a militarily acceptable partner early in the program. Oh, the possibilities!

jakeyarger223jakeyarger2234 months ago

personally i think its time mary comes back and joins the quaranteam as well as the native girls and miriam

ReadingRedReadingRed4 months ago

This has quickly climbed the list of favorites it's right up there with the original Quaranteam and AMA: The Boyfriend I'm addicted to the quality of work and the story itself

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake4 months ago

I doubt that Harri's appointment as sheriff is a secret. Even the idiot sovereign citizens should eventually figure that out, right? Web search? Guess there's no local newspaper. This made it hard to enjoy, did I miss something?

lastman416lastman4164 months ago

TSiF: There was a sentence in the story alluding to Miriam and her team keeping Harrison out of the news.

Obvious86Obvious864 months ago

I really like the twist that it's a more organized and proper group, I kinda expected it to be the dumb rednecks down the way, but they are an easy to overcome obstacle. This bigger group will be a villian with some staying power, might even be connected to the prison break.

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Excellent reading, so enjoying this story, love the universe.

Scores 5/5, more please?!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There about 4 stories I want to, need to and/or addicted to that make my life much better and this story along with the original QT are on that list. You never let me down when it comes to solid writing with an incredible story including interesting characters. Thanks for giving myself and others a story that continues to interest and entertain. It is appreciated.

GG

notbatmannotbatman4 months ago

This is fantastic. You really write this so well, the intrigue, the drama, and especially the tension of Harri trying to figure all this shit out. I love that this story has gone beyond being a sex story and is a full fledged real story. Always a highlight when I log in and see that this has updated.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Regarding Miriam. In Chapter 8, Harri's girls informally extended an invitation to Miriam to join them by sending a picture of them sunbathing with Miriam's name taped to a chair next to them. Also, Miriam has stated that she isn't imprinted with someone yet because the serum is still in the testing phase. This is a weak explaination, but it will do for now.

mammoetmammoet3 months ago
more please asap

.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Within the QT universe four of the seven QT series have had the serum heal old and new scars.

In the original written by CorruptingPower's, Andy Rook loses the tinnitus in his ears and his body guard Lexi finds her scars have healed. I think 2 other characters I believe had quick healing as well in Piper and Sheridan after she scratched herself up.

In BirchesLovesBooks series QT-Flyover County, Captain Diana Sasaki finds her scars are healed up after her initial imprinting

In OtterlyMindblowing's series QT-Remote Work, Shannon's breasts regenerate after she had them surgically removed after a car accident and her burnt skin regenerates

In AgathonWrites's series QT-The Upstart's Knight, Alex McNamara is left regenerating after she locks herself in her bathroom and scratches herself up destroying her bathroom in the process after she has a bad reaction to the first man she was supposed to be paired with.

In your series, I can see Harri regenerating and losing the scars on his body with the wounds fully healing after all of his women have sex with him. The women would panic and call Miriam and she would get back to them and find out that a complete healing of wounds is something they are finding is a side effect to the serum.

maxsteelemaxsteele3 months ago

I hoping that everything works our for Harri. We need an update on Mary though.

Scrappy58Scrappy583 months ago

Ok, you have me hooked. Great work with the dynamics of all characters.

Please keep up the great work.

mharrisonmharrison2 months ago

Great story - loving it.

Yes there's been a few errors here and there but on the whole pretty good....

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

Looking forward to reading more....

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot2 months ago

👍 👍 This sounds a whole lot like what I live amongst on the southern plains. I could probably find at least half a dozen rural bars, complete with axe throwing activities, within 15 miles or so. Hopefully we won't get as deep into the doomsday scenarios in real life....

NeoGatekeeperNeoGatekeeper4 days ago

Hari is so sexy when he is risking his entire poly families lives by playing the hero. I also love the way most of his girls have nothing to do but wait for their turn to get fucked by him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...