All Comments on 'Raven'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Redwinger7Redwinger7about 11 years ago
Great start

to the story. There has to be at least one more chapter about mom and Raven getting back together. More on Raven and Cody and maybe throw in a little girl girl with Raven and Gigi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Such a good lead-in and great story

Looking forward to other chapters. Maybe in later chapter Cody walks in on Raven and Summer...could be a great 3-some. Good luck in future writings

billyjim55billyjim55about 11 years ago

Great story, keep it cumming , lol ty for the great read/ bill

SlickNick2412SlickNick2412about 11 years ago
What a great start!

Just finished reading, desperately wanting MORE! You need chapters and chapters of this storyline. Such a great buildup of the characters, explaining the story, and while the finish is strong, I think you need to go back and elaborate more. Give us a chapter with details of their exploits over that summer, maybe some fun in the trailers at work, definitely the threesome with Summer. Give us a chapter when he returns to LA for the premiere, and you can tie up that loose end with the mom. But for god's sake, give us MORE OF THIS STORY!!!

mammoetmammoetabout 11 years ago
great

Why did you stop I hope you go on and don't take too

long to create the next chapter.

CaptChipAhoyCaptChipAhoyabout 11 years ago
Excelent

I always enjoy your stories and this one has great potential Keep it up please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BJ Another first.

Another great story about Raven teaching her little brother Like they say keep it in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Truly great

Just finished reading and I desperately wanting MORE! You need to add chapters and chapters to this storyline. Such a great build up of the characters and explaining the story. While the finish is strong, I really think you need to go back and elaborate more. Not just about the summer they spent together and when he went back for the premiere, but also about Raven and how she got started in acting as well as what happen between her and her father. Also you should have her and her mother finally patch things up and start to heal their relationship.. But for god's sake, please give us MORE OF THIS STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great story. One comment: the ages don't add up. Raven should be 30, not 34.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
Ravin'

I would like to say that this is a good story. It reads like a short story, the incest angle being a very small part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Your story

was moved to the incest category because it contains incest, and on Literotica, incest trumps all others. You can try to put it in another category, but if it contains ANY incest at all, it WILL be moved to the incest category. Sorry you were upset about that, but that's the way it goes. For example, if you wrote a story about mature lesbians, and they happened to be sisters and you tried for either the lesbian or mature category, it would still end up in incest. Get it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good start

I liked the story for the most part, I think you should have developed a stronger emotional relationship between the two, but the story has so much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more

This was overall a great story, and btw, the ages do line up. If she moved in with her dad at sixteen and he was eighteen, thats thirty-four

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Please

Great story, can only hope you add another chapter or two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Loved the Sci Fi show angle! I do hope there's more on the way!

kidd_johnsonkidd_johnsonabout 11 years ago
Hope there is a chapter 2

A second chapter is definitely needed

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 11 years ago
Excellent

I hope for another chapter too.

Dont bring back dad. Have only gigi and raven.

Great set up.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 11 years ago
Good the way it is.

It's a fine short story and doesn't need anything added to to it. More is not always better. Five Stars for this one!

hornacekhornacekabout 11 years ago
what kind of BS is this?

He recognizes himself as a baby? Who looks at a picture of a baby given to him by a stranger and says "That's me!" Ridiculous.

BrettJBrettJabout 11 years agoAuthor
from the author

I can answer hornacek's question - ME! My baby pictures look like me as do my father's (we look alike) Some people grow older but their basic facial structure looks the same. Also think about it - if he'd seen OTHER pictures of himself as a baby (which most kids have, right) wouldn't he recognize this one as well? Think outside the box!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolutely fucking grea

Absolutely fucking wonderful,10/10 for this one. My girlfriend along with her best friend and I are going to act this story out, fucking and sucking each other till we pass out, then when recovered we will start over. More and more of this please and SOON. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc's UK

RatdogtwoRatdogtwoabout 11 years ago
Absolutely Awesome

I really enjoyed the story. I absolutely loved it. i hope that there is more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A little fast

Dude, I congratulate you on not running on and on with this, but you could have done a little more. I look forward to reading more of your work.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
My rare comment.

I usually only give my comments to stories that have caught my mind and leave out suggestions to the author, as I feel the author has the 'meat' in their mind.

For the first time ever I gotta say it, please can we have some more of this crowd.

RoguesladyRoguesladyover 10 years ago
mmm

This was among one of my favorite stories that you have written.

RatdogtwoRatdogtwoover 10 years ago
Love It

I Just love this story. An Amazing Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
and then they lived happily ever after- Theee end :)

I was very into that story. It had a great build-up but then all of a sudden you sum up the whole summer. You mention that he banged Summer too in a sidesentence. It's like: "Look what all I would have written if I had had more time but now y'all gonna read my notes instead. I have to catch a plane, bye..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!!!

Fantastic story! I hope she inserts a lubed finger in his puckered bunghole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@Anonymous - Characters' Ages

Some anonymous reader who apparently either missed a detail or failed basic math posted that Helena/Raven should be 30, not 34. Wrong. Cody's mother tells him, just after revealing to him that Raven is his older sister, that Raven was "about 15" when he was born. Considering the fact that Cody celebrates his 18th birthday shortly before heading out to Los Angeles for the visit with his sister, it's simple math. 18 + 15 = 33. Depending on Raven's birth date, she could have just turned 34.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
dumped

lesbian stuff??? come on!!! another dumped gay author

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

weak

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous