Raven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

She looked at him quizzically. "Cody, I'm probably going to have you fly out for the premiere. It will be out just before the Christmas holiday. Then I start on a romantic comedy, my first film where I'm not playing the Raven character. I play a lesbian. I'm still not sure if I might not finally use my real name."

"Whoa, back up -- you're playing alesbian?"

"Oh yeah, it's a romantic comedy centered around two women."

"Don't you think you might feel a bit self-conscious about doing romantic scenes with another woman?"

"No, I've been with women before," Helena told her brother. Seeing his jaw drop, she laughed. "Cody, have you not noticed a lot of the women around here are gorgeous? If you are at all bi-curious, you're going to find someone to experiment with. I was a lot more thancurious. Here comes our meal, we can talk while we eat."

Over the next few days, Cody got to know his sister even more. She was a great host and he loved being on set with her. Summer Calhoun came by every day and made it very obvious that if he wanted a little action, she was willing. The sexy redhead was very tempting, but Cody didn't want to leave his sister's side. The more he resisted, the more Summer tempted him. One day she was only in a halter top and shorts that would have gotten her arrested in Cody's home town. He felt incredibly flattered by her attentions.

"You're crazy not hooking up with Summer while you're here," Helena told him as they drove home in her convertible. "Summer has a well-deserved reputation as hot stuff. She's really into you, I've never seen her act that way around a guy."

"I wouldn't know what to do," Cody told his sister. "I've never ... well, you know ..."

Now it was Helena's jaw that dropped. It had never occurred to her that her brother might be a virgin. There was a bit of silence between them while they drove back to her condo. Cody felt like an idiot and Helena felt awful for putting the poor guy on the spot. She wondered if she could do something to bolster his confidence. He didn't realize what a nice-looking guy he was. He looked like their father and her Daddy had been gorgeous. Cody had a huge crush onRaven. Maybe it was she who could pull him out of the mire and show him that he had a lot going for him.

It was a beautiful evening and Cody was in his room, reading an article about his sister's upcoming new movie. He knew that she would be great in it because she was good in everything. As it was hot, he was wearing only his trousers. Suddenly, his sister was standing in the door. "Is it okay if I come in?" She asked.

Cody shrugged. "It's your house, sure." When the light hit her, he gulped. Helena was standing there wearing a very pretty black teddy and high heels. She was as beautiful as she had been in any of his fantasies. "Helena ..." he croaked out before she reached out and stroked his cheek.

"Raven," she corrected him. "With what I have in mind, you should call me Raven. I've seen the way you look at me and I read all of your letters over the years. I'm sure you've thought of me like this. You're a handsome young man Cody, beautiful and strong. I'm a woman who can appreciate a handsome man. Why don't we make love and I'll show you all the things two sexy people can do together? By the time you return home, you'll be able to handle Summer Calhoun or any other hot woman you're interested in."

Cody gulped. "I've never had sex, you know that. Helena -- Raven -- you're mysister, you know what they call that?"

"Incest, yes. So what? If it helps, think of me as Raven. You must have had fantasies about her. That's why I'm dressed like this. It will be incredible between the two of us andno one will ever know about it. This will be our secret, a secret between brother and sister. A cherished memory that only we will share. I'm good in bed Cody,really good. That passion you see on screen is real. Wouldn't you like to experience Raven?" Cody nodded because this was something he had often dreamed about. His sister moved closer and touched his face before she drew him closer for a kiss. At first, all he could see were her beautiful green eyes and then he became lost in their depths as they kissed.

"You're not a bad kisser," she smiled as she broke the kiss. "We're off to a good start."

"It's easy when I stare into your gorgeous eyes," Cody told her. "A man could get lost in them."

Raven laughed. She pulled him to his feet and took him over to the mirror on the bureau. "Haven't you ever noticed your own?" She chuckled as she stood behind him. For the first time, he saw it. Their eyes were the exact same shape. There were also some facial similarities he had never seen before. He had never seen that his own eyes had flecks of green in them that were like Raven's. She led him back to the bed and they both sat down. "Believe me when I tell you that you're a very handsome young man."

"I don't ..." Cody couldn't breathe. His sister's ... no,Raven's ... lips were covering his own and her tongue was in his mouth. Wrong or right, he went with it. Her tongue moved along his mouth and he did his best to keep up. Her arms were around his neck as she kissed him and he felt like the luckiest guy in the world. She pushed him back on the bed and he let Raven do whatever she needed to do.

"Touch me back," Raven commanded him. "Don't be rough, but don't worry. You know I'm not fragile and I don't break easily. When you're in bed with a woman, make her feel like she's the only one you want to be with. A little attention goes a long way."

Right at that moment, Raven was the only woman Cody wanted to be with. He reached out and touched her face, she kissed his hand and moved closer. She was almost on top of him, her body was so incredible. Had he fallen into some erotic dream? No, she was straddling him and tugging off his pants. He felt a flush of embarrassment as she tugged away his boxers. That vanished when she looked at his naked body for the first time. "You have an amazing body, Cody," she sighed as she kissed his chest. "Some young ladies have really been missing out on something."

Raven started kissing her way down his torso. Cody knew if she got too hot, he'd make a fool of himself, so he thought of other things and not the object of long-held desires touching him with her soft, hot lips. She wasn't going to ... shewas! His cock was now in her mouth and she was looking at him with those eyes as she sucked, eyes he now knew were like his own. No one had ever done this and try as he might, he couldn't refrain from cumming. It didn't seem to bother Raven. She swallowed, which was incredible in itself, and then she moved up and scratched his chest with her fingers.

"You have real stud potential," she teased. "I am going to teach you as much over the summer as I can. Okay, do you think you can manage to undress me or are you too nervous?"

By now, some of his nerves had dispersed. "I think I can manage it," he told Raven as he helped remove the teddy. "You looked really hot in this and I love the heels. I always have liked the fact that you wear heels, even though you don't really need them."

"You're learning," Raven chuckled. "Heels do a lot for a girl's legs. I'll keep them on for you. Start with my face and move down. Touch me for as long as you like, most girls can't get enough foreplay."

He knew Raven spoke from prior experience, so Cody paid attention. He loved kissing her beautiful face and her neck and rubbing her shoulders, but when he got to her gorgeous breasts, he could have stayed there forever. Her breasts were as perfect as every other inch of her and he played with them reverently while sucking on her nipples. "I love the way you're touching my tits," Raven gasped. "Move down baby, lick the rest of me. God, you're making me fucking horny, you really DO have stud potential."

Cody was sure that she was likely just bolstering his ego, but he didn't care. He kissed her smooth, flat stomach and noticed she had a pierced navel, something he didn't know about Raven -- he, her Number One fan! When she lifted her hips, he removed the thong that covered her pussy. He discovered something else he didn't know -- sheshaved! Cody knew what was expected of him and was nervous again. This was all-new territory for him.

"Just kiss and lick, slowly, take your time and lick the little nubbin at the top, that's my clitoris," Raven told him. "If you can eat pussy, the girls will be beating your door down. Oh God, yes Cody, that's the stuff!"

Cody was making sure to pay attention to her commands and he liked the way she tasted. He went in deeper and felt her nails digging into his scalp. "Son of a BITCH!" Raven cried out. "Holy fuck, eat me, lick my pussy, eat me Cody!" He listened to what he was told and when she screamed out loud, he knew what had happened. He had made Raven cum. She pulled him up towards her on the bed.

"Now, for the first time, I'm going to make love to you," Raven told him as she straddled him again. "Feel free to keep touching me and kissing me while I ride your cock. Talk dirty if you're comfortable with that, it's fun. For a while, we're going to make love, but after that, we can fuck too. You'll have fun either way. Okay Cody, are you ready?"

He nodded and she slid down on him. For the first time in his life, he was inside a woman's pussy and that woman was Raven. She rose and fell on his shaft, getting a nice rhythm going. He touched her as she had instructed while she took him in and let him out. Her body was like a work of sculpture as she made love to her brother. Raven liked what he was doing, Cody could see that on her face. Now he started instinctively moving back. Raven smiled and it wasn't long before the two of them were making love in equal harmony.

Over the next several weeks, Raven taught Cody a lot about sex. It turned out the siblings had another thing in common, they were both total sex fiends. After days on the set, all either wanted to do was climb into bed and have sex. Sometimes they made love, other times they fucked. He found out her favorite was doggy style, while he liked her on top because he got such a great view of her entire body.

He also allowed Summer Calhoun to lure him into her trailer one balmy August afternoon. The petite redhead was a great fuck and he showed her a good time, but he would have put her a little behind Raven in the sex department. He wasn't sure if Raven / Helena was justthat good or if it was the sexual chemistry that they had between them.

He returned home to all of his friends cheering him, egging him on for information about meeting Raven and feeling like a really big man. When he went out to eat with some of his pals, Gigi Nelson was sitting with her girlfriends a few tables over. They all saw him and started whispering in low tones. They were obviously very impressed. Gigi came over to his table and smiled at him. She was wearing tight, black leather pants, heels and a low-cut pink sweater. "I saw the picture of you in the paper," Gigi smiled. "You met Raven, that must have been cool."

As he saw no point in keeping it a secret any longer, Cody let the ball drop. "Oh, I didn't justmeet Raven -- she's my older sister." Those that weren't in the know let out a huge gasp. "Yeah, I spent the entire summer with her and saw them filming her new movie. Why don't we go out Friday night and I'll tell you all about it?" Gigi nodded and wrote down her number and address on a piece of paper. She was still smiling as she wiggled away from the table. His friends were astonished. Him and Raven, him and Gigi Nelson? It was probably a good thing he didn't tell them about Summer Calhoun, they might not ever stop badgering him with questions. He was looking forward to his date with Gigi on Friday and if it went the way he hoped, he wouldn't be home until very late Saturday morning. Raven had bolstered his confidence tremendously and even though it was only the beginning of September, he couldn't wait to see Raven again at her movie premiere. By then, maybe he would have a few new tricks of his own he could show his gorgeous, movie star sister.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12