All Comments on 'Return to Eden'

by Insufficient

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Mandy reboot

It was only yesterday when i though of rereading the Mandy story. Now i found her mom and her story is heading in the same direction. As Mandys story is one of my absolute favorites i can hardly wait for this to go on. I hope Mandy gets entangled into her mothers adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story - Great descriptions!

What a fun story…….so glad she got rid of her inhibitions! My wife and I have had some wonderful beach sex with others watching and it was a thrill. My email is florida_beaches@aol.com You can email me and I would love to tell you more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Easy reading

Although you might think the idea is old, there seems to be a freshness about it. Your writing flows easily and clearly tracks the action of the character. The story seems very plausible and anyone could find themselves in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
intertwined stories

Keep connecting the storylines, it is great not to be left wondering how story each relates, this does begin to answer some Questions brought up in Mandy's return home. great touch giving the card, not knowing the guys name. Thanks very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Perfect as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

You are too good to keep us waiting so long between chapters. PLEASE get us the next one soon. You are THE BEST!!!

BadDaddy59BadDaddy59over 7 years ago
Evelyn & Mandy

Like Mother, like Daughter. With Mandy coming home this could be interesting.

Encre NoireEncre Noireabout 7 years ago
You're the best

I've been reading on this site for years, but your stories are the only ones that are so good that I check in weekly to see if another in the series has been added. I'm excited that you have ideas for at least two more stories in this series, and selfishly, I'd love it if you kept on writing beyond the current series.

EmjanssEmjanssover 6 years ago
What delicious characters

OMG I can't believe I waited this long to read this story! Please write more! I can't stop thinking about what else Evelyn and Mandy are going to do.

rickjones185rickjones185about 4 years ago
OMG!! Great stories

I have now read all of your stories posted here. Damn great stories. I love the way you write. No humongous dicks, no fucking for hours till she begs him to stop. Just real life type stories that could be for real. I have done everything they have done. Made believe I was asleep and got caught naked, exposed myself publicly, had sex with 6 guys in the woods outside an adult bookstore, had sex with many guys through Gloryhole. It was so exciting reading your stories. Please tell me you have more stories published some where that I can read!! Thank you for sharing your stories with me!!

CloneDroidCloneDroidover 1 year ago

Thank you. I waited 7 years total for these latest episodes ! Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInsufficient@Insufficient
Updated Jan 2023: A new story is up! It’s a bit of a departure from some of my more recent submissions. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. For new readers, my stories are heavily themed around exhibitionism and submission. Some stories also include themes of h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES