Revenge is Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shana's manicured fingernail traced her cheek. "Do you see now darling, how beautiful you are?"

Michelle nodded, fully in tune with her own sensuality for the first time. It was Shana she had to thank for this revelation and she flipped the blonde over on her back and peppered her with butterfly kisses. Shana giggled and squirmed against her, but she was obviously enjoying Michelle's loving attentions.

There was kind of a perverse thrill Michelle was getting from breaking through Shana's cool veneer. She saw how hot the cool-looking blonde was getting, knowing she was getting that reaction added to the turn-on of their lovemaking. She stroked Shana's pussy through the silk panties she was wearing and was not surprised to find that the woman was soaking wet.

"I think I'm getting to you honey!" Michelle teased as she pressed her palm against Shana's panty-clad mound.

"Damned right you're getting to me, you hot bitch!" Shana practically snarled at her. "Baby, you're one of the hottest fucks I've ever known!" Shana let Michelle's hands move inside her panties and caress her cunt, feeling the fingers probe and rub against her clit. Underneath her silky bra, her nipples were rock-hard and aching for sucking.

Michelle didn't intend to disappoint the woman she'd come to adore in such a short time. Savagely, she ripped Shana's bra off her breasts and began licking and sucking the delicate, pink rosebuds of Shana's nipples, each squeal of pleasure that emanated from Shana's lips prodded her on. She knew now that she'd never be able to go back to the way she was, her sexuality had been re-awakened and it was all due to Shana, her darling Shana!

Michelle was not Shana's first lesbian lover, but she certainly was amongst the best the woman had ever known. Part of it was her eagerness, to be sure, but a goodly part of that was they seemed to be simpatico. Each of them seemed to sense what the other needed and wanted and as Michelle slid her tongue down once more, Shana knew she wouldn't even have to ask her to suck her cunt.

Shana was correct in that assessment. Michelle's tongue delved once more into the blonde's sweet pussy, sucking all she could and wishing there was more. She suckled the clit and Shana's screams filled the basement.

"Fuck yesss, ohhhh baby, suck me off, eat my pussy, keep it up Chelle, suck my cuntttttt!!!!!" Shana screamed. A wicked grin came over Michelle's face as she continued to eat pussy.

Within a few brief minutes, she had wrung another orgasm out of the sensual blonde, who arched her back and then lay back on the bed, panting heavily.

"Dear Lord, I think I've created a monster. Maybe I should call myself the Bride of Frankenstein?" Shana giggled.

Michelle kissed her again. "No way baby, you're too sexy. Although the way you suck, you could be a vampire!" she teased.

"Are you tired lover, or would you like to try something else?"

Michelle smiled at Shana. "I haven't had this much energy in years, darling. What did you have in mind?"

Shana padded over to the cedar chest and withdrew a large, flesh-colored dildo. She held it out to Michelle and asked "Have you ever used one of these before?"

Michelle shook her head. "Craig doesn't believe in sex toys."

Shana sighed. "Men and their fragile egos. Okay, I'll use it on you first." She attached it to her waist and returned to the bed with Michelle. "How do you want to be fucked, baby?"

Michelle grinned. "Hard, lover. Fuck me from behind. I love it that way. Make me your bitch Shana, fuck the hell out of me!"

Shana intended to do just that. She moved in behind the horny brunette and grabbed Michelle by the hips, holding her tight. The dildo slid into Michelle's waiting cunt and she moved back against it, as Shana moved her body back and forth, fucking her playmate hard with the fake cock.

It surged deep within Michelle, hitting the back of her pussy. She felt packed for the first time in years, she was loving every second of Shana's skillful fucking of her overheated pussy. The dildo moved in and out, gliding into her pussy, it felt better than any of the half-hearted fucking Craig had subjected her to over the past few years. Shana's silky hands were still gripping her hips as she fucked into Michelle with the toy, her hands were gently caressing Michelle's silky skin as she fucked her over and over again.

Waves of heated passion engulfed Michelle as she was subjected to Shana's lesbian loving. The emotions swept over her, tears were streaming from her eyes as she thought of how wonderful it all was, how Shana had re-opened her eyes to the erotic possibilities of life. The hard cock in her cunt, the gentle hands caressing her back and thighs and body, it was all overwhelming to her senses. She flooded the dildo with her juices, yelling out loudly as she came.

"I'M CUMMINNGGGG!!!! OH FUCKKK, SHANA, YESSSS, YOU BLONDE BITCH, I'M CUMMINNGGGG!!!" she screamed, loudly enough to reach the heavens.

She slumped forward on the bed and heard Shana say "Well Chelle, quiet you're not." She laughed a bit at this.

"Your turn, Shana?" Shana agreed enthusiastically. She helped Michelle attach the toy to her waist and she mounted the prone brunette. The toy slid easily into her sopping wet pussy and she began to heave and writhe against it, her pussy rubbing against Michelle's a bit as she did so. She felt Michelle's warm hands come up and caress her body, rubbing her tits as the dildo fucked deeply into her waiting cunt.

She was rolling and moving her body, taking in as much of the fake dick as her body could handle. The feelings were made all the more wonderful by the presence of the earthy brunette, she wanted as much of Michelle as she was allowed.

Her pussy tightened around the dildo, Michelle's hands were all over her, goosebumps were all over her slender frame as she rocked against the dildo. She slammed her body hard against the toy and Michelle contributed as much to the fucking as she was able. Michelle's dark eyes took in the sight of her lover riding her and it made her entire being ache with want.

Finally, Shana came in a thundering orgasm, letting her own juices flood onto the body of the younger woman beneath her. Shana helped Michelle take the dildo off and she cleaned Michelle, using her tongue to lap up all of her own juices. The kinkiness of Shana eating her own pussy cream excited Michelle to no end.

The girls played for hours, finally showering upstairs in Shana's large bathroom, playing again as they soaped and caressed each other under the hot water. Shana led Michelle to her large bed and they snuggled together, both girls wearing sexy teddies. Shana's was white and lacy, Michelle's was black and satin.

"Do you have to go home?" Shana asked, as she kissed her lover's ears and neck. Michelle shook her head.

"No, Craig's away for the entire weekend."

"Hmm. Paul has a conference this weekend. Well, we will make a girl's weekend of it. Some wine, some pizza, a little chocolate and a lot of – this! Sound good?"

Michelle hugged Shana close. "Sounds wonderful. I want you to use that dildo and fuck me up the ass next, promise?"

Shana kissed her lover, and she kept her promise. The girls had a wonderful weekend, which turned into a wonderful week. Nor was it to be their last. Each time one of their husbands went away, the lovers spent special and precious moments together, knowing they had found true love and friendship.

As Craig's big cock slid into the cunt of his boss' 19-year old secretary, Patricia, he felt a pang of guilt for cheating on his adoring wife. Michelle was loving and sweet, this wasn't right, but he craved the excitement. Patricia was a hot little slut, up for anything. The tiny little redhead lived for sex, Paul told him that's why he hired her in the first place, she seemed to ooze it from every pore.

Paul's cock slid into Patty's tight ass as his employee fucked his secretary's tight pussy. "She's a good fuck, isn't she?" he said to Craig. "I wish Shana was as hot a fuck as little Patty here!" Patty groaned as Paul's cock pounded her deeply.

"Mine too, chief!" Craig responded. "I wish my wife was half as kinky as nasty little Patty!" Patty grinned as she was impaled by the two big dicks within her. She wondered if she should tell Paul about the not-too-subtle pass his wife – and Craig's – had made at her at the office "night out" last week. But that was her little secret.

12