All Comments on 'Roslyn'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

This was a pretty interesting story. I think you should continue it. We need more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

continue so we can find out what happens

MinxChiqueMinxChiqueover 9 years ago
More

It was only a tease!

Would you write more of this uncle and neice?

Please?

BigPopsBigPopsover 9 years ago
Another fine story from Brett

Getting our interest early on, building to the inevitable "gotcha" conclusion.

To those who might ask "he didn't recognize his niece?" I offer my own thoughts having just seen a picture of my youngest niece, whom I haven't seen in some years - "yes, its possible."

Unlike Gordon in the story, despite my longtime lust for my niece, I am not likely to have the same conclusion except in my private fantasy moments. Great job, Brett.

RoguesladyRoguesladyover 9 years ago

This was a wonderful story Brett. This was the first story that I have read in over three months. Thank you for writing the story never stop you are a talented writer.

LandauLandauabout 9 years ago
Great stuff

Write more, we need to know what happens next.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
This really needs some more chapters

I reckon with such attractive family Mom and Sis need to seduce him too.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Awesome

Great story, I some how thought it was going to be his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Thought it was going to be a sister. but, it is easier to believe that it is his niece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous