All Comments on 'Rune Guard 03'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

I am really enjoying this tale of adventure. The interaction/interplay between the characters is awesome! Well written - thank you, TnT!

Teacher44Teacher443 months ago

This is very good. I am looking forward to much more.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew3 months ago

You are a talented story-teller, thank you for sharing with us. The part about healing Mirra was truly heartwarming.

ThunderloverThunderlover3 months ago

Wow! I am impressed with your work so far, not many stories are better than this on literotica.

skippersdadskippersdad3 months ago

Holy Crap that was great, hope you can do more .If not Tiss ok you do great work.

heydog52heydog523 months ago

You, the author, have an unusual writing style. That writing style is both refreshing and comfortable. Your story plots are predictable, but you put in just enough twist to keep the reader wondering what is going to happen next. This is a great series of stories. Thank you for writing.

Coochielover71Coochielover713 months ago

Another wonderfully imaginative story. I can hardly wait for more chapters of this series or any of your other series.

1Sam20231Sam20232 months ago

I hope this continues! It's good and a fun story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Plz more

ender2k2kender2k2k20 days ago

Great story. I can’t wait for the next chapter. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rune Guard 02 Previous Part
Rune Guard Series Info