All Comments on 'Sarah's Seduction Ch. 02'

by wordsinthedust

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MaitreNuitMaitreNuitabout 14 years ago
Of course...

... you love good story ideas, you HAVE good story ideas!! I was both surprised and pleased by the unexpected twist and like the direction your story seem to follow. Be assured that I'll keep an interessted eye on Sarah's Seduction although I'm not the hugest fan of corporal punishment or spanking in general. Nontheless I'm also curious how the happenings will develop, how Sarah will fit into the new school, how they will get along with each other, which part the headmistress and the others at school will have and so on... You actually made it... You got my attention - and that's not that easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Who can ask for anything more......

than what you are already suppling to your readers ; an erotic story of pure love between a father and his daughter . Please do continue with this very hot story .

gotranegotraneabout 14 years ago
More!

Just more chapters! You can always add some encounters with Sarah's teachers and mentors.

rock060752rock060752about 14 years ago
I agree

Please continue this story. I wonder who will end up with the Headmisstress first, Daddy or Sarah. Maybe they will be together.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Great so Far

I'm waiting for Daddy to spank Ms Delany. Maybe after he watches her with his little girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

I love all your stories, but please finish one of them first if you can! It makes me anxious waiting for the next installment of your wonderful stories

pusylvr69pusylvr69about 13 years ago
WOW!

This story is hot! I can see where it might lead...going to read the next chapter now. Looking forward to reading more of your incestuous stories.

LolaBellaLolaBellaalmost 13 years ago
So Hot!

This story sizzled! I'm reading the next chapter now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is so incredibly hot!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Sarah's Seduction Ch. 02

A constructive criticim: There's are just too damned many, "Daddy's"! For god's sake she's eighteen years old!!

The story is seductively sensual, both Father and Daughter, though a little too playful, have an abiding and deep love for each other. The Catholic Schoolgirl uniform dress code is fine, but over half the chapter detailing every aspect of the attire and each piece of clothing is way too damned much. A few guys find it titilating, but the majority of males can do with minimal detail and move on.

Even with the excessive "Daddy" salutation with almost every sentence "Baby Girl" says to her father, the dialogue is good and lively, their back and forth banter being an easy gait and very understandable. The character's roles are played very well by both father and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More.

Please don't stop. This is SO good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
story tag

Why is the tags for this story "mother son" ?

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustalmost 9 years agoAuthor
good question...

to be honest, I dont remember putting any tags on it, and I sure didn't put "mother-son" on it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous