Sarah's Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. The blue was a good touch. It toned down the images suddenly running through my mind. Fortunately, Sarah's hair was neither in a ponytail nor pigtails, and just as well, her blouse was tucked in rather than tied bare midriff as a make-shift halter top. Something about the skirt, though. It looked a little shorter than I remembered.

Sarah shrugged out of the sweater and tossed it onto the chair behind her. No doubt about it; whether here at home, there in the store, and no doubt at the school as well, the blouse was sheer like gauze. Even with the camisole on, I could see her nipples standing up against the cloth.

"These shoes aren't comfortable at all," she said. Sarah sat on the edge of the chair behind her after moving her sweater.

The skirt was immediately too short, almost completely baring her hip. I watched as she untied and kicked off her new shoes. And then my heart skipped a beat as she began rolling her knee socks down her legs.

She spread her legs apart, and as short as the skirt was, I suddenly had an unobstructed view of her panty-clad pussy. She reached her calf with the first knee sock and pulled her foot up, planting her heel against the edge of the chair. Now, her panties weren't even hiding in the shadows. Her underwear was filmy thin, and I swear I could see the outline of her lips peeking through the cloth.

Butterflies flitted in my stomach as I watched her remove the other sock.

"I'll be back in a minute, Daddy," she said.

She stood up, turned away from me ever so slightly and bent over to pick up her shoes. Her skirt rose up and I was looking squarely at her behind. Every detail of my little girl's beautiful behind was all but laid bare.

"Sarah, ..."

I watched her bound down the hall toward her room.

"Yes, Daddy?" Sarah walked back into the living room unbuttoning her blouse.

"Come here, sweetie. That skirt looks awfully short."

Sarah walked over to me as she finished with the buttons and shrugged her blouse from her shoulders.

"I... I rolled it, Daddy."

I immediately saw what she'd done. With it zipped up, she'd taken the waist band and rolled it once completely over, effectively shortening the skirt by nearly three inches or so. It was short enough to begin with; it didn't need help.

"Sweetheart, unroll it. That makes it too short."

"But, Daddy... it isn't too short. See?"

Sarah turned away from me and bent forward. She practically thrust her ass at me trying errantly to show me I was wrong. How I hadn't noticed her panties being so thin in every respect is beyond me, but they were. Translucent when dry was undoubtedly transparent when wet; that's the best way I can describe the panties my daughter was wearing. My cock began getting hard again.

I reached forward and put my hand squarely on her behind, my fingers reaching just above the waistband. Sarah gasped.

"Feel my hand, Baby Girl?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"I'm touching what I can see. If you bend over like this at school, everyone will see your panties. And as thin as your panties are, they'll see all of you, as well."

Sarah remained bent over and I gave her a soft swat on the behind. She straightened up and turned around.

"So, no arguing, young lady, unroll the skirt. It's short enough as it is. And wear some different underwear. I don't want everyone to see your..."

"What, Daddy? You don't want everyone to see my pussy?" Sarah raised the hem of her skirt.

I could see her pussy plainly through the thin fabric of her panties, and now I was hard.

"No. And don't talk like that. It's not ladylike."

"But, Daddy..."

"I'm not going to argue with you about this, Sarah. With that sheer blouse, your panties..."

"But, Daddy, you can't even see my breasts with this camisole on."

I watched as she unrolled the skirt and began unzipping it, and I reached out and cupped her breast in my hand, rubbing across her nipple with my thumb.

"It's easy to see them, even through the cloth," I said as she gasped.

"You have to think about the way you dress, whether it's for school and or when you go out in public. Daddy loves you, but people will stare at you and might get the wrong idea about you if you dress..."

I paused. Did I really want to use that word with Sarah?

"Like a slut, Daddy?"

I looked up at Sarah's face. A shadow of a smile, fading away, as she finished unzipping and began pushing her skirt down. I watched as the skirt fell from her hips and landed in a heap on the floor.

"Sarah, I..."

"That's the word mom used. She said I dressed like a little slut." There was hurt and the fear of rejection on her face.

"Come here, baby girl." I held my arms open and Sarah crawled into my lap.

"Don't you think I'm pretty, Daddy?" she asked as put her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder.

I kissed her on the forehead and hugged her. "Sweetheart, you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen."

Sarah raised her head and smiled.

"Really, Daddy?"

I nodded. "And I know you like to dress in such a way that lets you show off a little. You just have to be careful how much you show and think about the fact that how you dress may form the only opinion people have about you.

"This school you're going to has some very strict rules and guidelines that you're going to have to follow. They're very serious about you obeying them. One of the forms of punishment they use is spanking."

Sarah's mouth dropped open and she slid out of my lap. She bent over to pick up her skirt; her camisole fit just loose enough for me to see the valley between her breasts. Between the thinness of her panties and the looseness of her camisole, she hid nothing from my prying eyes.

"They can't... I mean, you're not going to let them paddle me, are you, Daddy?"

"No, sweetheart. But I did have to strike a bargain with them."

"What kind of... bargain?"

"If you do something that they feel warrants a spanking, I'll have to come to the school and give it to you."

Sarah snickered. Then she giggled out loud.

"Right. You're going to spank me." She tossed the skirt and blouse to the side and stood hands on her hips, weighing defiance. Her nipples pointed straight at me through the thin cloth covering her chest, and... was there a wet spot in the crotch of her panties? "You've never spanked me. Ever."

"I have, too. You probably don't remember it, though It's been a while. The last time was when your mother and I were still together."

"Well, you're not going to start doing it now. They'll just have to find something else."

Sarah started to turn away from me. I reached up and grabbed her hand.

"Sweetheart, there is no other alternative. If we don't consent to their policies, you can't go to school there. Period."

Sarah looked at me. She could see that I wasn't playing.

"But you love me, Daddy."

"I do, sweetheart. I do love you."

Reassurance. I could see it in her eyes. She thought I was bluffing.

"You won't spank me."

"I will if I need to."

"No you won't."

I nodded. "Yes, I will. Do I need to demonstrate?"

"What? You can't be serious."

"Do you want it standing up, or do you want me to take you over my knee?"

"You're actually going to spank me?" A look of sudden concern, combined with shock at the realization that I was not bluffing.

I sat back down, pulling Sarah to me. She stutter stepped, not at all sure what was about to happen.

"Please, Daddy..."

She resisted as I pulled her toward me. I'd thought to take her over my knee. The standing option was starting to look like a more realistic approach. Still pulling on her wrist, I reached up and smacked her behind with my free hand.

Sarah's eyes went wide and her mouth came open at the sensation of my hand making contact with her behind. Now she knew I was serious. I swatted her behind again and all resistance left her arm. She stutter stepped forward, her lower lip suddenly trembling. My erection began to subside, as though a balloon had been popped. The last thing I wanted to do was damage the fragile connection I had with my daughter.

"Sweetheart, ..."

"I know, Daddy. You love me."

Sarah blinked rapidly, batting away a tear trying to escape as I resisted the urge to swat her bottom again. She took another half step forward, coming closer to me. Her pained expression had to be more from shock than actual pain, because I hadn't spanked her that hard.

"Come here, baby girl," I said, touching the back of her thigh. "Come to Daddy."

Sarah took the final step, bringing herself in front of me. She stepped in between my legs as I looked up at her. There was something in her eyes; something I couldn't quite make out. My eyes traveled down her body. Her nipples stood against the camisole like blunted spear points; straining to poke through, unable to do so only because they weren't sharp enough.

Sarah pulled free from my hand and put her arms around my neck and hugged me, pulling herself against me, burying my face in between her breasts.

I touched her other leg gently with my fingers and Sarah inhaled sharply as I ran my hands up the backs of her thighs, brushing against her ass.

For the briefest of moments, I squeezed her behind and she dug her fingers into my shoulders. Sarah was so warm and firm and soft. I moved my hands up along her skin, my fingers sliding up under the edge of her camisole. I turned my head to the side as I hugged Sarah to me. I could hear her heart beating.

"I love you, Baby Girl."

"I love you, too, Daddy."

Sarah kissed me on the top of the head and took a short step back.

"You're not done spanking me, are you, Daddy?"

She bit her lip as she looked down at me. And her eyes... I wouldn't say they were glistening, so much as there was a spark there. Innocent, vulnerable... hopeful...

"No, baby, not yet."

Sarah turned sideways, nearly brushing my face with her breast, and then, she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties and began pushing them down, stopping when they were at mid-thigh.

Sarah sighed and grabbed at my shoulder as I pushed her underwear the rest of the way down her legs, and then, she stepped out of them. I touched the back of Sarah's leg, pulling her to me, and this time, she was compliant, allowing me to drape her over my knee as my cock began to get hard again.

I brought my hand down on her bottom sharply.

Smack!

Sarah jumped in my lap and wrapped an arm around my leg.

"Ohhh!"

I swatted her again. And again. And again.

"Ohhh... The other side, Daddy. Swat me on the other side."

I did as she asked and then I looked at her. I could see her bottom getting red.

Sarah wriggled on my lap, moving her arm to better hold on to me.

"More, Daddy. Spank me some more."

"You want me to spank you some more?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please. You're not hurting me."

I couldn't believe it. At first, she didn't want me to spank her at all. Now, naked from the waist down, she was asking for it.

I swatted her again, three more times. And she whimpered.

"Are you okay, sweetie?"

Sarah nodded. Short, sharp nods of her head.

My cock was hard enough that sitting was becoming uncomfortable. I shifted, trying to get comfortable. Sarah lost her balance in my lap and slid to the floor, catching herself.

She looked up at me, slowly moving a hand down between her legs, but not to cover herself. I knelt down beside her, running a hand gently down her back and kissing her forehead as I reached down and took hold of her hand, pulling it from between her legs.

Her fingers were wet.

Sarah's eyes bore a look of dread for having been found out. She was aroused. The spanking was not serving as the intended deterrent to bad behavior as much as it was clearly serving to stoke a swelling of pleasure within her.

"Does Daddy need to spank you some more, sweetheart?" I hoped she'd nod her head yes.

She did. Timidly. Hopefully.

"Lean against me and hold on to Daddy's arm."

Sarah looked at me for a minute, somehow not quite sure what I was asking her to do, but she leaned into me and grabbed my arm as I gently placed my hand on her belly and stroked her and caressed her, supporting her with my arm.

"Are you okay, Baby Girl?"

Sarah nodded. And I felt her move her hand down past my arm, back down between her legs.

I began swatting her again, and Sarah began clutching at my arm and panting almost immediately. I smacked her on the left and then on the right, and as I developed a rhythm, I felt her arm moving against mine as she pleasured herself.

And then her hand grabbed at mine, and Sarah pulled my hand between her legs, pushing me into contact with her sodden, swollen pussy. Her fingers lay atop mine as she pushed one of my fingers in between her wet, puffed lips, and she gasped.

"You're wet, Baby Girl." I slid my finger in and out of her cunt.

"Mmmm... I am, Daddy. Mmmm..."

"Is it making you wet for Daddy to spank you?"

"Yes, Daddy."

My cock was now rock hard, urgent and uncomfortable, becoming increasingly desperate for relief.

I swatted her behind with my finger inside her and watched as her suddenly free hand pushed her camisole up, exposing her breast.

"Oh!" Sarah panted as her fingers dug into my arm.

"Are you okay, sweetie?"

"Yes, Daddy. Ohhh... do it again, Daddy, do it again."

I swatted her behind again, and again, Sarah panted and moaned and pinched her nipple, twisting it.

"Again, Daddy. Spank me again."

It took a few swats, but I found a balance between stroking Sarah's pussy and swatting her behind, and in short order, I was swatting her, finger fucking her, and she was moaning, soaking my hand with her pussy juice and coming ever closer to an orgasm.

"Oh, Daddy... it feels so good... spank me... fuck my pussy, Daddy... ohhh... you're gonna... you're gonna make me cum, Daddy... do you wanna make me cum, Daddy?"

We say a lot of things we might shouldn't when we're excited.

"Yes, Baby Girl. Cum for Daddy." Daddy wants to cum, too.

"Ohhh... Daddy... ohhh..."

Sarah's body tensed and I could feel her pushing against me, her pussy suddenly clenching against my hand. Her breathing was ragged and irregular, and with motion indicating she was struggling to move, Sarah reached for me, turning loose of my arm and pulling herself to me with one hand while the other hand dropped down to hold mine between her thighs.

Her head rested against my shoulder as she struggled to regain her breath. I kissed the top of her head; she kissed my neck. Her lips lingered against me and I could feel her breath, hot against my skin.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too, Baby Girl."

Sarah let go of my hand, and a moment later, I was pulling her into my arms as she struggled to stand up. My hand was wet against her skin, but I don't think either of us cared. She managed to climb into my lap and collapsed against me, still breathing hard, and I felt her lips soft against my cheek as she kissed me.

I looked down at her and saw that her expression was one of sudden uncertainty as she began to think about what had just happened. If you'd asked earlier, I don't think either of us would've admitted to the desire we'd just entertained. We'd crossed a line, and now we had to work our way carefully past it.

"I'm gonna go hang up my clothes and clean my room, Daddy."

"Okay, sweetheart."

Sarah slid off my lap and bent over to pick up her camisole, and my eyes went wide as she bent over, not because of how sexy she looked, but how red her behind was.

"Come here, sweetie," I said, reaching for and grabbing her by the hips.

"What is it, Daddy?"

I rubbed my hand across her bottom.

"Does it hurt, Baby Girl? It's awfully red."

"No, Daddy. It doesn't hurt. It feels a little warm, but it doesn't hurt."

I continued to rub her bottom.

"That feels good, Daddy..."

I leaned forward, sliding a hand between her thighs as I kissed her bottom, once on each cheek.

"... but I should go hang up my clothes before they get wrinkled."

Sarah looked over her shoulder at me, still aroused, but now conscious of what she was doing, and suddenly self-conscious.

I pulled my hand from between her legs and patted her on the behind.

"Go clean your room, Baby Girl."

"Okay, Daddy."

I sat there and watched as Sarah gathered up her clothes and headed off to her bedroom, her cute bottom wiggling with each step that she took.

I sat back in my chair and took a deep breath. And then I noticed she'd missed her sweater. I picked it up to take it to her.

"Sarah, ..." I held her sweater in front of me as I headed to her room.

"Yes, Daddy?" She stepped out into the hallway so suddenly that we almost ran into each other.

Sarah was completely naked.

She'd taken off her camisole, and as we stopped suddenly to avoid bumping into one another, her breasts shook and we grabbed each other's hand.

"You, uh..." You're standing in front of me completely naked and I can't take my eyes off of your beautiful young body. "You left your sweater in the living room." My cock throbbed again.

"Sorry, Daddy. I didn't mean to." Sarah bit her lip, slowly pulled her hand away and took the sweater from me, her eyes never leaving mine.

"I know, sweetie. You had your hands full."

I watched Sarah slowly turn away from me and walk back into her room. I took a couple of steps forward and looked in after her. Now, I was actually headed to my bedroom. I was going to close the door, close my eyes and give myself some urgently needed relief while I imagined my daughter standing naked in front of me.

Sarah was bent over at the waist picking up a hanger from her bed, her cute, curvy butt pointed right at me, her still swollen pussy just visible as a shadow between her legs. Just as I was beginning to debate whether to walk in behind her or not, she turned around and looked straight at me.

Sarah just smiled and went about what she was doing and I felt my face immediately turn red. I turned away from her room and was just at my doorway when she stopped me.

"Daddy?"

I turned around. Sarah stood in the hall, one hand on the door frame, the other pressed against her belly. She was still naked, and my eyes rapidly travelled up and down her body.

Her pussy lips were indeed still swollen, red and glistening, and I watched as her breasts rose and fell with each breath she took.

"Yes, Baby Girl?" I took a couple of steps toward her, and she stepped away from her bedroom doorway, meeting me.

She looked at me with her soft, warm brown eyes, licking her lips as she reached for me with unsure hands, grabbing at my shirt, and stepping a little closer, seemingly uncertain as to whether or not to hug me.

"I'll be good. You won't have to come spank me at school."

"Sweetheart, ..." I sighed as I pulled Sarah to me in an embrace, and I felt her arms go around me. I kissed her on the forehead and hugged her tight. "I know you'll be good. You've always been a good girl."

Sarah pushed back just enough to lean up and kiss me, her lips planting quickly on my lips.

"I know, Daddy, but I wanted to tell you that anyway." Her eyes danced as she looked up at me. "It's just that..." Sarah bit her lips as she took a deep breath and held it, her breasts rising against my chest.

"What, sweetie?" I asked.

"It... it would be really embarrassing if you spanked me at school."

"I don't want to spank you again, sweetie, and as long as you behave, ..."

"I don't mind if you spank me at home, Daddy." Sarah's breathing was getting a little more rapid. "Just promise me you won't do it at school."

I pulled Sarah against me again. Did she really want me to spank her again? My cock throbbed at the idea that my little girl might want me to give her pleasure again.

"Behave yourself at school, sweetie, and I won't have to."