Sarah's Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah sighed and clung to me, understanding that I couldn't necessarily make such a promise to her.

She squeezed me tightly in her arms, and as I felt her pressing herself firmly against me, I wished I had my shirt off so I could feel her breasts pressing against me and I realized with sudden anxiety that she could feel my erection pressing into her.

Almost as though to confirm my thought, Sarah's arms relaxed and she took a short step back, pulling a hand from my hip. Her eyes widened and she reached for me, grabbing at my erection.

"Daddy, ..." Her fingers closed around the bulge in my shorts.

Sarah looked up at me.

"Daddy, you're... you're hard."

"I am, sweetie."

She continued to hang on to me with her other hand as she maintained her grasp on my cock.

"Is it... Are you hard because of me?"

I nodded.

"That's why I was telling you earlier to be careful how you dress in your school uniform, sweetie. You're a beautiful young woman, and depending on how you dress yourself..."

My eyes wandered up and down, taking all of her in.

"Do I turn you on, Daddy?"

I couldn't deny it. I nodded.

Sarah giggled and kissed me, her lips quickly brushing against mine.

"I'm a hottie? Really?"

"Well, ..."

I looked down at where her hand was still groping me. I watched as her hand slid raggedly up and down the cloth covered shaft of my penis, squeezing it, feeling its girth.

"You're really hard, Daddy."

"I know, Baby Girl."

Sarah bit her lip, looking at my crotch and then up at me as she lowered her other hand to my hip.

"Can I see you, Daddy? I want to see what you look like after I've made you hard."

"Sweetheart, ..."

"Please, Daddy?"

How are you supposed to say 'no' to such big brown eyes and such a darling and seductive pouty smile?

I reached for the zipper and Sarah let go, taking a couple of steps back, and as I pulled my zipper down, she reached out and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards her.

"Come in here, Daddy, where it's light and I can see."

I followed Sarah into her bedroom, stopping when she spun around and sat down on her bed. I finished unzipping my shorts and pushed them down; Sarah reached forward, tugging them to the floor along with my boxers.

I stepped out of my shorts and looked down at Sarah. She sat there, naked, looking at my cock as it throbbed, bobbing up and down. Her breasts swayed side to side as she shifted her body back to watch me. My cock seemed to follow her every move, oozing at the tip with the arousal she'd triggered.

"Ohhh, Daddy... you're so hard. Can I touch it?"

I nodded and Sarah reached up, brushing the head and then the shaft with just her fingertips, then cupping my balls, and finally wrapping her hand around the shaft and stroking me.

"It's so hard and so big, Daddy. And you're hard because of me?"

I nodded and Sarah giggled.

"I like it, Daddy. It's cute." Sarah leaned forward and kissed the head of my penis and stroked her hand up and down the length of my shaft.

I closed my eyes and moaned softly. "Mmmm."

"Are you okay, Daddy?"

I opened my eyes and looked down at Sarah as she stopped stroking my cock.

"Daddy needs to cum, sweetie. You got me all excited and turned on."

"Can I watch, Daddy? Can I watch you cum?"

"You want to? You want to watch Daddy cum?"

Sarah nodded and leaned back, and when I began to stroke my cock, she smiled.

I spread my feet apart a little to steady myself as my hand pumped by cock. My balls were tight and getting tighter. I wouldn't last long. I was going to cum and cum hard.

"Daddy, are you okay?"

I looked down into Sarah's eyes and nodded.

"Daddy's getting close to cumming, Baby Girl."

"I'm ready, Daddy. I'm ready to see you cum."

I sighed as I continued to stroke my erection.

Sarah leaned forward and licked the tip of my cock. And then she opened her mouth and took the head in between her lips before pulling back.

"You were oozing out a little bit, Daddy. It tastes good. Is that what you taste like when you cum?"

"More or less, sweetie. Do you want to taste Daddy when he cums?"

Sarah's eyes locked on my penis and she chewed on her lip. And then she nodded.

"I do, Daddy. I want to taste your sperm when you cum."

It was suddenly almost too much.

Sarah naked, aroused, her nipples still erect, her pussy still wet and swollen, and now her desire to taste my cum.

"Daddy's going to cum, Baby Girl. I'm getting close."

"Cum, Daddy," she said, scooting closer. "Cum for me. Cum for your little girl."

I felt my balls tighten between my legs...

"Closer, baby girl... get closer to Daddy."

Sarah scooted closer, eyes locked on my penis.

"Open... open your mouth, sweetie... Open your mouth for Daddy..."

I erupted as she opened her mouth. Cum shot from my cock, landing on her tongue, on her lips, on her cheek. It ran down her chin and dripped onto her tits as I pressed forward and put my cock into her mouth.

Sarah responded by closing her lips around my cock and sucking. The rest of my cum flowed from my still throbbing penis, coating her tongue. I felt her fingers at the base of my cock, pressing up, urging the semen out of my body, and it was the most intense pleasure I could ever remember experiencing.

And then I was spent.

Sarah opened her mouth, allowing my cock to fall free. I leaned forward, grabbing her by the shoulders as I looked down at her. She looked up at me, brushing her fingers lightly against my arms as I caught my breath, and then, as I stood up, I watched as she carefully wiped her chin, and then her cheek, licking her fingers clean of the semen that coated them. She looked down at her chest and wiped the cum from her nipple and tit and licked it from her finger as well.

"You taste sweet, Daddy."

"I'm glad you like it, Baby Girl."

"I do, Daddy. Can... can I do it again sometime?"

"You want Daddy to cum in your mouth again?"

She nodded, stood up and hugged me.

"You taste kind of sweet, Daddy."

I kissed Sarah on the forehead and hugged her.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too, Baby Girl."

Sarah pushed up on her toes and kissed me. This time, the texture of her lips was different; they were still coated with a light dusting of my semen.

"I better get back to cleaning my room, Daddy. Maybe we can sit and snuggle later tonight?"

I sighed.

"We can do that, sweetie."

I picked up my shorts and boxers and walked out of Sarah's room, stopping in the doorway to turn and look at her. She was bent over, picking something up, and I watched as her breasts swayed beneath her.

I was definitely going to have my hands full with Sarah.

*

I appreciate my readers and enjoy feedback... and I love good story ideas...