Sasha Cums Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Sasha's oral skills were, Shelly soon realized, profoundly better than those of her mother. It was like comparing Michelangelo to Norman Rockwell ... both good, but no comparison. Sasha was giving her these wonderful, smooth strokes and while she was being licked, her hands were not idle. It was also very sexy to Shelly to see their mother strap on the fake cock and begin fucking Sasha with it.

"Harder slut, fuck me harder while I eat the little whore's cunt," Sasha snarled, eager to turn up the heat. She resumed the task of licking her sister while fondling Shelly's big, soft tits and enjoying her new, pony-tailed sister-playmate.

That was how the men found them, Chad and Michael had been out playing basketball together and had come home for a swim and then to barbecue. Chad couldn't believe the debauchery he was witnessing; Michael was behind him, unbelieving as he watched his sisters and mother having sex.

Sasha sighed. "Don't just stand there Daddy, Mikey. Daddy, you've seen me and Mommy naked before, but isn't Shelly just yummy? Mike, you're going to have a blast, baby brother, you're going to fuck 3 hot sluts before this day is done."

Mike's jaw practically dropped to the floor and Chad's hand flew to his face. Ingrid was stunned at first, her husband had seen Sasha ... he and Sasha had ...? Then she grinned and realized she couldn't cast any stones. The thought of seeing Sasha and her father fucking was rather stimulating, so she stood up and began helping her husband get naked while Shelly and Sasha worked on Michael.

"You're the only one here I haven't done it with Mikey, so you're next," Sasha purred. "You ever done it with a girl?"

"Few times," Michael said, puffing out his chest. He was damned if he was going to let on to his sister how nervous he was. She pulled him into bed, leaving Shelly with her father and mother. They hadn't wasted any time; Shelly was busy sucking her father's cock while Ingrid was riding his tongue. Sasha had actually achieved her goal ahead of schedule, everyone was fucking together and everything was cool!

Sasha only had to suck her brother's cock a few minutes to get him steel-hard, then she straddled him and lowered her soaked cunt onto his cock. Mike was nicely built and as she pumped her body against his, he moved his back, shoving himself deeply within her. "Oh yeah, Mikey, give me that fuckin' cock," Sasha snarled.

Shelly's pussy was snugly rooted on Chad's cock; he gave his wife his tongue as the family all fucked together. He knew this was the craziest thing any of them had ever done, but there was no going back, and judging from the expression he had seen on their faces when he'd caught them, the women wouldn't have wanted to. He could hear Sasha's screams of delight as her brother fucked her and Chad knew they were done. It might be crazy, but it was something they all wanted.

Nearing her own orgasm, Sasha leaned over and shared a nasty kiss with her little sister and then her Mom. The 3 of them would keep the men on their toes for the stay of her visit and wait until they learned that Kerry was coming for a visit in a few days. Poor Chad and poor Michael ... the women would just have to take care of each other sometimes, because there was no WAY the men could constantly satisfyfour sex-crazed bi-sexual, kinky bitches!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12