Separate Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! That was the first time that's ever been done to me." Sally kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. "I loved it."

"Let's continue this in our room." Jill whispered to Mike. "It would be much more comfortable, ok with you?"

"Alright with me. Much more private."

Adjusting their suits they left the water. Jill's see through suit got a lot of attention from both guys and girls as they crossed the sand, lots of whistles. As she reached the edge of the beach Jill pulled off her top and walked the rest of the way showing her bare tits to all.

"I didn't know you were such an exhibitionist, when did you get this way?" Mike asked as they entered their room.

"Just on this trip. I'm hot and horny, and I want to get screwed." Jill dropped her bikini bottoms and jumped on the king size bed spreading her legs wide. "Screw me!"

Just as fast Mike stripped and dove after her. His face landed between her spread legs as he used his tongue to lick at her bald pussy. Wrapping her legs over his shoulder, pulling him closer she cried. "Eat me you bastard, eat my hot cunt."

Mike had brought her to several orgasms when Jill cried. "Fuck me, I want your hard cock inside me. Fuck me!"

Moving up he lined his throbbing cock to her eager entrance and jammed in.

"That's it. Give me some cock. Fuck me!"

Where he was so slow in the water Mike now pounded her sloppy fuck hole. Faster and faster he fucked as she bucked her ass up to greet his hard prick.

Finally with a loud primal scream Jill climaxed just as Mike filled her pussy with his spunk. Twenty minuets later Jill stirred. Opening her eyes she realized she had been royally fucked by her best friends husband. (Was it worth it?) "Yes."

"Mike, wake up. Time to call Sally and give her permission to fuck Ralph."

"You think they waited for us to fuck first? He asked.

"Call her and tell her to get busy. I want to hear about it. Wish I could watch, don't you

"Got her voice mail. I'll leave a message for her to call back." ("Hello sweetheart. It's your ever lovin husband. Call us when you get a chance. Good news. Love you.") That will get her to call."

When Sally and Ralph went back to their room both of their cell phones were blinking. "We've got calls. Mike says it's good news." Sally and Ralph both called their spouses and asked. "What's the word? Are we a go for it?" They put all phones on speaker so all could talk and hear.

Jill could hardly wait to say. "YES. Mark and I did it. We had a great fuckin time fuckin. You two now have to catch up."

Ralph asked "Where are you? We're in our room in our swim suits."

Jill said. "Both of us naked and on the bed. Join us. Get naked too. Hurry up."

Sally and Roger stripped off their swim wear and climbed on their bed .

"I'm now sitting on Mikes hard cock. Sally do the same to Ralph. Now guide him into your pussy like I'm doing here. NOW let's fuck our men."

Connected long distance by telephone the four friends eagerly fucked. Each with the others spouse. 'I can hardly wait till we get back home and can really do this all together for real." Said Sally.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE

12