All Comments on 'Serving a Cock for My Wife Pt. 03'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Not really into the crossdressing...

but this part was H.. O.. T..!

msslavemsslaveover 5 years ago
Some fun

You're writing about what my Mistress/Wife always said she was going to make me do. I was well trained with all her dildos though. Had she ever brought a guy(s) home for me I would have been ready.

You write like you've had experience with dicks in your mouth and butt. Very realistic and exciting to read. Looking forward to more stories of this sexy couple.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 5 years ago
Dirty and hot!

Love this, can't wait to see more!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
another perfect chapter.

I love the feeling of cum turning runny and leaking down my ass and legs. Love kneeling sucking cock as touching others and then sucking them. Being a cum dump and loving being used.

Claudia69Claudia698 months ago

I would have loved to been at this party..Seems there was plenty of CUM to eat. I've been wearing frilles for many years ,but I'm not passable because of facial hair..I do like to dress like a Sissy Cum Slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.