All Comments on 'Sharing My Son with My Girlfriend'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43about 11 years ago
Don't stop now

This story has a lot of possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

We should all be lucky enough to have a mom who doesn't mind screwing her son or screwing him over! Regardless of the hot sex I don't think I'd be too happy getting lied to and screwed over by my mother but that's just me!?!?

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Nice!

Nice little incestuous, bisexual threesome you've set up here Brett.

This 5 star start could be the beginning of some real fun times.

LastoftheGreatMikeysLastoftheGreatMikeysabout 11 years ago

I think this story would improve with a little more descriptiveness. Instead of saying "I climbed on top and rode him" add an adjective here and there and add in how it affected her and how she perceived her son. Like, "And I straddled my son, took hold of his throbbing cock and impaled myself on it. Oh, that felt so good! I perched atop him and looked down at his pleasure-twisted face with pride for a few moments, then started to rise and fall..." for example.

LuciaTolentinoLuciaTolentinoabout 11 years ago
Eh, it's nice.

It's okay, I guess. I'd prefer more explicit description, though. Additionally, some sentences and writing conventions need to be cleaned up.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree with Anon

Got to agree with him. Getting screwed over by your mother like that? Talk about a buzz-kill. Should at least have been some tension there, something to build on and explore. Overall the story lacked detail, and sense of realism, and was just blah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thank you

Thank you for the story. I know it's 'just' a made up story, but still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Okay

Needs more foreplay not such a abrupt approach as that. But all in all good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh fuck yea, so hot

Oh would love to join these three fuckers. But will will make do with acting out the story with my live in girl friends and any other two young cunts that are willing.

Cunt lapping sex maniac lanc's uk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SEEMED ABRUPT

I'm just a stranger in a strange land of fiction.

TruienTruienabout 8 years ago
All for that.

Hey, great story. I really dug it. The only thing that bothered me a bit was how abruptly you ended it, I would've drawn it out a bit more.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

I loved it though it was a bit short. Mom/son threeways are so fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolute total bliss

Love it totally depraved fucked up bliss, all three of them pissed up on cunt juice and insane levels of sexual pleasure. Sex crazed sucker and fucker in love with hot juicy cunts. Lanc's UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous