All Comments on 'Sharing the MILF List Ch. 14'

by Contrasting

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't wait for the DILF list......

However, I cannot stop thinking of Chris the fat slob from the the show the Family Guy. Please change the character's name to something that does not remind one of a fat overweight loser. The DILF list is going to be epic! Sonny and Sid make a great couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just a couple observations from my point of view...

... First, I don't think any of the Mom characters would be ready to stop everything at the drop of a hat just because they'd all been made airtight. I agree that it couldn't go on forever, but I equally feel they aren't ready to stop yet. Of course with the final chapter of Sharing still pending there could be some plot twist that puts things in a different perspective.

One thing that really doesn't seem to fit, in my opinion, is Sid Kingston's assumption that Cici Duncan would consider, for lack of a better phrase, "Abandoning her family and job to travel the world and be his fuck toy." Not the best way to put it, I know, but it's the best I can come up with right now.

A couple other things have me a bit concerned with where the characters are heading but I think those are best shared via email after the final Sharing chapter and without outside input.

ContrastingContrastingalmost 10 years agoAuthor
From Contrasting

Thanks for your comments. It is always good to get well considered feedback. Your observations are very helpful. It is good to hear about what works and what does not from time to time. It helps fine tune the story line in the future, so thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

Regards,

-C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Blond/ Blonde

Laura is blonde, her son Chris is blond. A rare instance of gender in English.

Good story. I like the occasional flashes of humour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

is that table bondage toy a real thing? If so what's it called?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is it necessary to

constantly use your thesaurus to find synonyms for words that are easier to use and definitely more understandable by the majority of the readers? I, for one, do not believe that you are familiar with the vast majority of these words and definitely would not be able to use them in most of your writings without use a thesaurus. What is worse, is that many of the words you use would be better replaced with other words. Such unusual words are used most often by one whose aim is an attempt to try to convince others he/she has a unique vocabulary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sonny doesn't like the rail yet he shackled all the miles tied them up and beat them with a belt. Sound like he is jealous because he didn't think of it first. I am surprised all there cocks haven't fallen off by now. Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous