Sisters, Friends, and Lovers Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I trust you too," I said. I pondered my next statement. "I have one worry, and it's not you."

She looked at me with a questioning glance.

"It's Joel. I felt a lack of sincerity in his congratulations, but even before that I felt something was off about the guy. I won't say more than that, but as you see him, keep that thought."

Fran kissed me. "Don't worry. He's fine. I think this group sex thing is just boggling his male brain. I thought he'd been involved with something like this before, but this is his first time in any situation like this." She waved her hand in a circle around the house.

Fran held me and changed the subject, "One other thing, when you make love to my sisters, tell them you love them. I don't want them to think I'm taking you away from them. I willingly share you, particularly with them. Jane too."

"Got it."

Fran said, "Let's go out and see what's happening in the rest of the house."

We wandered out to the living room, where a dozen people were standing around the make shift bar enjoying a glass of wine or other beverage. Everyone extended us their congratulations again, and I guess because of our openness to the group, they interpreted that we still intended to be 'friends with benefits' to the entire group.

I found Ally, and suggested she join me for a while. I made sure she heard a light tone in my voice, and not any indication that I had some kind of bad news for her. She looked pleased. I'd also heard Fran whisper to her, not to worry about any big changes in her life.

Ally liked to fuck in public. She told me that even when she lost her virginity she was at a party with a group of other teens screwing around, so she thought she got patterned. Personally, I thought she was simply a blatant exhibitionist. She had the looks of a fashion model, a perfect body that included a pair of tits most porn stars would lust after, a snapping pussy, and legs that belong in a hosiery commercial. Beyond that, she had the personality of an angel. Everybody liked to watch Ally fuck; consequently, she favored staying in the living room on some of the exercise mats.

As we got underway, I whispered my own words of love to Ally, assuring her that she continued to have a place in my heart, and I wanted her in as close proximity to me as she was now. Of course, at that time, the closeness we enjoyed consisted of my cock sawing in and out of her cunt, and her squeaking on each of my in strokes.

The eye candy having sex around us was amazing. Brad was into Sheila only a few feet away. Aidan and Jean were going at it too, along with four other couples in the living room. Pam was bouncing up and down on Lyle's large cock with a look of ecstasy on her face. I glanced around, but didn't see Fran, so I assumed she'd found someone to couple with and gone back to one of the bedrooms.

I'd been using my Tantric sex techniques for fifteen minutes with Ally, something she loved because we could go for hours, and she'd had about six orgasms, aided by my attention to her clit for a good part of the time.

Suddenly, I heard a loud shriek from the hallway that led to the bedrooms. Fran's voice yelled in a mix of anger, pain, and anguish. "NO! GOD DAMN IT, I SAID NO. HELP, SOMEONE HELP." I paused for a second, and then was out of Ally, standing, and running as fast as I could towards her yells.

To be continued

AND, my thanks to germandragon for his editing.