Spread A Little Sunshine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Regaling in his debauchery, he ate his daughter's pussy once more while his kinky niece sucked at his cock and balls. Her style was much different than Sunshine's, she was more fervent, she sucked harder and was a touch less gentle. She seemed needier, more uncontrolled in her needs. The sun was still coming in the windows, illuminating both of the girls, they looked so beautiful, so sensual in the golden glow of the room.

Misty was taking him all in, she wasn't a virgin either. Her talent for cocksucking was even better than Sunshine's, she seemed to love having man-meat in her mouth. She took all of her uncle's rod in her mouth and her efforts encouraged Lars to eat his daughter even harder. Sunshine was cumming all over her Daddy's licking tongue, his face was flooded with her pussy juice.

"Fuck him baby, I've got to watch you fuck my Daddy!" Sunshine yelled as she climbed off his face. Misty moved up on the bed, wiggled her gorgeous ass at Lars and said "I want HIM to fuck ME Sunny!" Sunshine nodded and smiled at her father, pushing him forward.

Lars needed no further urging, his cock was slick from Misty's tongue, he slid it into his niece's tight cunt. She gripped him tightly and he began to move within her, his hands gripping her hips as he pumped his meat in and out of her tight snatch. She was an incredible fuck, knowing and sensual, taking every inch of her uncle's dick and fucking him back. Lars felt his daughter's hands scratching at his back, increasing his arousal. Sunshine seemed to know just what to do to inspire the fuck-lust within him and her sexy younger cousin.

Sunshine moved to the head of the bed and positioned herself near Misty, letting Misty bury her face in her tight, wet shaved cunt, loving every second of their tryst, proud of how quickly her stud-Daddy had adapted to the kinky situation. As Misty's darting tongue dabbed at her pussy, Sunshine clutched her head and held her face tight to her cunt. Sunshine knew that Misty loved it when she got a bit rough, Misty's licking grew even more fervent, she was cumming all over her lover's tongue as her hard-dicked Daddy fucked the shit out of her.

The blazing fury in her father's eyes, the uninhibited way Misty was fucking him back, the unfettered sexuality of their threesome, it was all getting to Sunshine. She was having the time of her life and she didn't want it to stop. She wanted to keep fucking, to keep her lovers with her forever.

Misty would be joining her in college next year, she just hoped her Daddy would be able to cope with the emotions that were yet to cum.

"Oh, Uncle L, you're such a great fuck, Sunny, you were right, your Daddy is a great fuck, fuck me, oh, both of you, so fucking good!"

"My Daddy's fucking you, eat me, you fucking slut!"

"Both of you are so fucking hot, this is wonderful!" Lars bellowed.

Sunshine smiled, at least her Daddy was having a good time. She never realized until today how great-looking he was, still solid and muscular. She'd suspected he'd be a good lover, but as she watched his big cock see-sawing in and out of her lover's cunt, she had no idea he'd be this good.

She moved off the bed quickly, went to her closet and got her strap-on. Sunshine knew her cuz liked being fucked with the big rubber dick, she donned it and got beside her Daddy on the bed. In unison, she slid the dick into her cousin's pussy while her Daddy fucked the whimpering, beautiful blonde.

"Awww God, so good, so fucking good!!" Misty yelped as her relatives fucked her in tandem. The dual fucking filled her holes with cock, good hard cock, she'd never cum this hard!

It was all too much for the pretty, tanned blonde and she let it go, screaming loud as she came. It triggered an orgasm in Sunshine, who followed her and Lars pulled out, letting the girls share his load of sticky jizz. They laved his cock with their tongues, until his spend was completely gone and his cock was shining clean.

With his sensual daughter on one side, his lover-niece on the other, Lars lay in Sunshine's bed, content, yet the guilt was inescapable. He had never cheated on Mai in all the years of their marriage, yet he knew he would fuck Sunshine and Misty again, any time they asked. Their unbridled sensuality had gotten to him, they were in his blood now.

"Babies, we will have to be careful, should we do this again. Very careful."

"SHOULD we, Daddy? You can count on it, that wonderful cock of yours is too good not to use again!"

Lars sighed. He knew she'd feel that way, he felt the same. "Okay baby, but we will have to be careful. What would your mother say if she caught us?"

From the direction of the bedroom door, Lars heard a voice say "She'd say that she was sorry traffic was so bad or she'd have been here earlier to help her naughty daughter greet her delectable little niece. Want to help me strip, baby?" Lars looked over at his wife, standing there, the shock evident on his face. Mai laughed gently at her poor, confused spouse.

Sunshine got up from the bed and began helping her mother undress. Lars found himself unable to speak as Misty left the bed and joined the women in an erotic embrace. Lars wondered if there was somewhere he could stock up on vitamins. He thought he'd likely be needing them.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12