All Comments on 'Succubus Next Door'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now4 months ago

Very nice!

Loved it.

(I don't usually read this genre, but I know this author and I like his stuff - will always his new stuff a read. You should, too.)

joesijoesi4 months ago

Hope you continue this tale, 5 ⭐️

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Once again a truly enjoyable story that shows what a vivid imagination you have and talent for getting down in print.

HemmingswayHemmingsway4 months ago

Well done, loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another great story, however, is she getting some demon cock when she goes to the thermal's? He doesn't witness her, why else would she come back "half-lit"?

RMike35RMike35about 2 months ago
Lilith and Jimmy.

With Lilith being a succubus and Jimmy being a once virgin boy wasn't Lilith bound to do as Jimmy said.So after they were married wasn't she obligated to give him any kind of baby or babies.Meaning he could choose the type of either human or demon succubus like her Mom when she grew up.

The idea that Lilith tortured and tormented Jimmy relentlessly for months by fucking his friends and classmates on his bed no less cruel as hell but Lilith being Lilith did all that to get Jimmy to relent and be with her.Admittedly Lilith was being honest with her feelings towards Jimmy and she even submitted to him to be with him,

Someone posted about Lilith cheating on Jimmy which I don't think she did after they got together.Also about Lilith liking volcano's and lava,but probably she found taking a bath in lava to be quite soothing since she is from hell and it don't even effect her to bathe in lava.But if I were Jimmy I would want my babies to be demon succubus babies to grow up like their Mom,and find virgin guys to seduce and fall in love with the way Jimmy and Lilith did.

AardieAardie20 days ago

I’m left with more questions than answers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-05-12: "Love or Money" (a one-shot Mature piece) comes out tomorrow; thanks for all the love for "Diss Functional" so far! Favorites and comments send others to my stories. If you like my stuff, that's the most effective way to help me out -- which I deeply appreciate! ...