All Comments on 'Summer Help Ch. 01'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 months ago

Excellent!

Can hardly wait to see where this one goes...

Mike9947Mike9947about 2 months ago

The incest wasn’t a bother - you might have listed it in humor and satire!

gunmakergunmakerabout 2 months ago

You're a good author and I always enjoy your stories. I've learned to pick and choose. I think this one is more to my liking. We'll see if it starts to drag as you go on or if it holds through to the end. So many possibilities!

1stltdan1stltdanabout 2 months ago

Great beginning looks like another fantastic series. Thanks

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33about 2 months ago

Good story and good telling keep it going

newporter56newporter56about 2 months ago

I thought it was very good and can't wait for the upcoming chapters....Thanks

Billyboy1953Billyboy1953about 2 months ago

Great story. Looking forward to chapter two.

Started following you After enjoying a couple of your stories.

Keep up,the good work… 👍

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 2 months ago

Love this. Hope you will have more soon. so very sexy.

pcman1950pcman1950about 2 months ago

Gotta love those Wyoming fillies. Miss my rides around WY, MT & ID. Wish I'd met Kimi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great read. Waiting for the next part. I hope he TAKES Mom & sis & they return to the ranch to become part of the stallion's breeding mares & fillies. Then he can have the entire herd free use.

HelgamiteHelgamiteabout 2 months ago

I loved the interaction between him and his sister. makes me wonder how Melli is gonna take it when and if she learns about him and Jeni, let alone Kimi!

KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucketabout 2 months ago

Maybe you should do some actual research before you write:

'Large Marge' was the ancient Chevy Lumina that I had inherited when my great grandmother had passed away. It was almost as old as my mom - but don't tell her I said that.

Chevy Lumina had a very short lived life from 1990 to 2001: which means production of the car ended 3 years before your Character was born. They're also not a Large car, they're a mid sized sedan with the largest engine size being a 3.8L V6 also exclusively built in Ontario Canada.

Yeah, I am a car guy..

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumabout 2 months ago

Wish my cousins were like the story. Did have an aunt who was one of my fantasy images.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

I like the setup, but you could've stretched it out and built tension if his aunt and cousin has just started out with telling him about being naturalists. Let him struggle with seeing them naked for a few days, then turn up the heat. Still, loved what was there. 5*

shadrachtshadrachtabout 2 months ago

I haven't read the other parts yet, but @Helgamite, I strongly suspect that Jeni's hayloft video was destined for Melli.

otpen17otpen17about 2 months ago
Chevrolet Lumina

@KrazyKumbucket - don't forget that the Lumina was also a minivan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-23: Dude fans -- your patience has been rewarded. #6 is queued to show up 4/25, #7 on 4/26, and cross your fingers that #8 is right behind. BTW, things are heating up with Sam/Emily/Lena, so I've moved the series from Mature to Incest/Taboo. The cheating is also a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES