Summer Help Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at my phone to check the time, dropped an hour off of it, and told Melli that Jeni was probably milking the cow.

"What's that like?" she asked.

I thought about my initial thought - that it was like jerking off when my dick was tired - and decided I should probably not answer that question that way.

"It's different," I said.

She snickered like I'd actually spoken what I'd been thinking.

I was going to ask her why she'd reacted that way but the waitress returned. Mom ordered the pizza and we started on our drinks. The raviolis came out two seconds later and - after that - I just let it go.

As we munched on the appetizer, mom asked if I needed anything from Super-Mart. I told her that the underwear and socks that I'd taken with me to Aunt Kimi's were probably ready for the trash. She raised her eyebrows at me. She was always getting after me about wearing socks and underwear with holes in them. I'm sure - in her mind - she pictured that they were barely holding together. She laughed when I told her that. When she asked how bad they really were, I admitted that I'd thrown away all but one pair of each - and those were the ones I had on. She and Melli both laughed then.

"I have a few more at the house," I told her, "but that was probably half of what I had."

"You must've really been helping if you wore those out," mom said.

"Aunt Kimi and Jeni work harder than most people I know," I told her.

She nodded like she knew what I meant - even though I didn't ever remember visiting them at the ranch. She noticed the look on my face.

"My sister and I are closer than you think," she said.

I thought about what I knew about Jeni's dad - and the fact that mom knew as well. I just nodded. Melli looked back and forth between our faces.

The pizza came out and we dug in.

"Fuck!" I said.

"Language," mom said.

"I just realized we never ate pizza at Aunt Kimi's," I said. "This tastes amazing."

Mom shook her head at me and Melli laughed. It WAS really good pizza. I wasn't the only one who completely stopped talking until I had filled my belly. I ate half of the pizza by myself. I really wanted more but I felt like I was already hogging it all. I hadn't eaten too many of the raviolis so I hoped they wouldn't yell at me.

"It's fine," mom said, shoving one more slice at me. "Kimi says to give you whatever you want. She was pretty happy with everything you did while you were there."

I tried really hard not to think about all of the places and positions I'd fucked my mom's sister in - or my cousin for that matter. Melli's feet were intruding again and I looked over at her. She smirked at me.

The waitress came for the pizza tray and dropped off the ticket. "No boxes?" she asked. "Y'all were hungry."

Melli giggled but didn't say anything.

Mom handed the ticket back with the debit card.

After we got out of there, we stopped at Super-Mart. Melli stuck her fingers in my back pocket as we headed down the aisle. I was going to yell at her but she was actually being quiet and had stopped fidgeting - so I just dropped it. She tugged on my pants just enough for me to be constantly reminded that she was there, but she let me and mom go through and figure out what all I needed to be replacing after three months at the ranch.

I ended up with socks, underwear, a couple shirts, a pair of jeans, a multi-pack of deodorant, a toothbrush and toothpaste, and some 15-in-1 shower gel. I preferred the 3-in-1 but I knew Melli would say something smart about the one I picked out. She surprised the hell out of me by not commenting at all. I fought with myself on whether or not I should put it back and get my regular one.

~~~ End of Chapter 1 ~~~

(This story has 3 chapters.)