Tamara Takes Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

"Do you want your little slut-daughter to take it in her mouth and drink all that nice cum?" He nodded again, a little more rapidly this time.

She lifted herself off of her father's cock and practically inhaled it, taking it all in her sucking mouth. Within seconds, she'd brought him off and his load shot deep into her throat. Greedily, Tamara drank it all down, kinkily relishing the mixture of his cum and her pussy juice.

To his credit, Brandon wasn't an unselfish lover. Realizing his daughter hadn't reached her own climax, he got busy between her legs again and ate her to a yelping, loud orgasmic rush. She collapsed in his arms, both of them slightly stuck to the leather upholstery.

They cuddled and talked. Both of them realized they'd been holding back incestuous desires for the other for quite some time. Brandon thought that perhaps it was time for his daughter to move out – summer was approaching – and get her own place in time for college. "Who'd ever suspect a father visiting his daughter?" he said as she nuzzled his chest.

"I've got such a smart Daddy!" Tamara said proudly as she began nibbling on his ear.

In her apartment, Samantha Mero instructed her lesbian love slave to get naked. "It's been a long day bitch, I need you – BOTH of you ... " she indicated Shelly, who rushed to bury her face in her mistress' cunt " ... to get me off!"

Bethany Wittmer got out of her clothes and stood before her beloved mistress in the white lace "Bridal" lingerie that Samantha had gifted her with nearly six years prior. "I live to serve you, Mistress!" Bethany said, as she joined the couple on the bed. Bethany's now-adept-at-pleasing tongue licked and circled her Mistress' hard nipple. She was aware that later she'd be required to service Shelly as well, which was no problem – the girl was as sweet as candy. Shelly had a cruel, kinky streak under her sweet-as-pie demeanor though, she'd lashed Bethany's ass more than a few times at the bequest of Mistress Samantha.

Yet, dutiful Bethany kept coming back for more. She lived for these stolen moments, where her kinky nature could be unfettered.

"Bethany?"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"I met your daughter today. What a pretty little thing. I think she'd make a great model. Don't you agree?" Samantha said, with a decadent – almost evil – glint in her eyes.

Bethany trembled, she wasn't sure if it was with fear or with delight. She and her daughter hadn't been close for a while – and she wasn't sure if letting her in on her secrets and the world in which Bethany now lived was something she wanted. She had no clue if her only child would be able to handle knowing her mother had lesbian affairs, countless times since Samantha had become her Mistress and she, Samantha's dutiful slave.

But Mistress Samantha knew best.

Didn't she?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12