All Comments on 'Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 01'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
KachinaDollKachinaDollabout 1 month ago

Okay, you've got my interest.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 month ago

Good start. Although sex scenes were well detailed, not sure we needed so many "examples" to get the point across of who he is. 4.3* so far.

markellymarkelly30 days ago

Good start, good detail. I'm in. Look forward to part two.

WindySwimmingWindySwimming30 days ago
YES!

Like others have said similar things, you've piqued my interest & I'm in, so ready for the next chapter.

WS

AmbulAmbul30 days ago

I am ready for the suppressed Taylor to come out and show off her hot body at the upcoming Thanksgiving. I expect that she will dress somewhat conservatively for her family, but sexy enough to show that she can land a stud. Perhaps something form-fitting and a showing a bit of cleavage and thigh. Her date will be stunned, and likely captivated; he likes every other thing about her and now quite possibly, this.

WoodencavWoodencav30 days ago

Like the first chapter, intrigued for the next chapter, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy29 days ago

Let's see how it goes!

5

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Well if you hadn't figured out where this story was going after the first half page you weren't paying attention. Cute story but far too predictable.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

"Danger! Danger, Will Robinson"

Seriously, though - good setup. Good initial character development. You can jump in a couple of different directions from here. Looking forward to the next installment.

You have a very readable style and thank you for checking spelling and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Nice premise.

Lots of sex. But each event was too short. Too automatic. Too mechanical.

No tension whatsoever.

Listing of what kind/s of sexual activities took place, but not really erotically presented.

Perhaps there'll be more of what I'm looking for in subsequent chapter/s.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Casanova reborn! Fun start to a story. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

If this story was fishing, you have chummed the water, caught quite a few tiddlers and there is now a swirl in the water that indicates something interesting has turned up. Might be time to pull in the spare lines, clear the decks and strap into the big fish seat. It's too late to check if you're using the correct tackle. You just have to hope all the knots were well made and that the lures are all shiny.

clearlyenigmaticclearlyenigmatic29 days ago

I'm anxious to see where this is going. Keep up the good work!

A_BierceA_Bierce28 days ago

Seems like the tags should have included "Stroke story."

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Yeah, I don't think I need to waste more time on the next installments of "the author fantasizes that this is his life."

KachinaDollKachinaDoll28 days ago

Sometimes, there can be too much sex. TBH, I got a bit fed up of all his 'conquests'. I'd give Chapter One 3 stars but will hold off for now as I'm slightly intrigued and live in the hope that Chapter Two may improve.

jamz1965jamz196528 days ago

Male slut meets a different female slut each week, they get together over the weekend and do what sluts do, they each add a notch on their respective bedposts, and move on to the next. Not much Romance, and not much story so far. Hopefully, maybe subsequent chapters will have more story

Niceguy2000Niceguy200028 days ago

Off to a great start.

I'll somewhat agree with a couple of other comments... watch the amount of other conquests. After you have hit alk the bases (demonstrating his various skills), you can lay off the details and stress the woman's personality.

I'm looking forward to the rest of this.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I’m hoping he falls for Taylor and settles down, because I really like what little we’ve seen of her so far. But his long list of meaningless conquests just makes me dislike him at the moment.

stewartbstewartb27 days ago

I agree that "laying the groundwork" (pun intended) about Josh's lifestyle was needed. But too much is way more than needed ... we get it. Josh is a player - player - PLAYER - PLAYER!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Good start, though the MC is definitely not someone I would want of a friend? Is he redeemable?

The Hoary Cleric

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES