All Comments on 'Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 02'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AmbulAmbul29 days ago

Terrific idea for a story and I love it so far. Kind of a Pygmalion theme. The author has gotten off to a great start and we know quite a bit about both the main characters. I can’t wait for more of the shopping trip and see the butterfly emerge!

G5902G590228 days ago

Great storyline, I can’t wait to see more chapters!!!

WeissbiermannWeissbiermann28 days ago

I love the buildup with Taylor, but who is Jill? Even for our player, that was abruptly out of left field.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Nice premise.

But nothing other than back story.

Four stars

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I can’t write so appreciate others work. Like where the story is developing. I would like to see a bit longer chapter, possible 2 pages instead of one and a paragraph. It just feels sort of off with the abrupt ending on the second page.

Niceguy2000Niceguy200028 days ago

I enjoyed this more than the first chapter.

I hope you keep it fairly sweet, I'd hate for Taylor to become a total slut...just an occasional one.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy28 days ago

He'd be okay if he didn't think with his dick all the time!

5

texstertexster28 days ago
Gay best friend and Never-Fail Player?

I get it…but players aren’t actually so self-aware that they recognize their narcissism, and aren’t also fashion-forward couture experts…but even if we accept all that, you’re going to tell me that the assistant is actually a Laney Briggs a la Rachael Leigh Cook (She’s All That)? So we have a double unicorn meeting another unicorn. Not saying I won’t read it, just saying it’s rather difficult to suspend my disbelief on this one…

muskyboymuskyboy28 days ago

The pace is too slow.

Spyder23Spyder2327 days ago

We know what’s going to happen so the writing is what’s important. So far, so good. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Emotionally damaged, but seemingly decent guy.

Depending on how it goes from here this could be quite a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I assume they will get together at the end, she loosens up and he can care for someone who cares for him. That's ok for the ending, I'll enjoy the ride getting there. Keep up the stories.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Just hope you are not any other author who are into shaved pussies. Taylor is perfectly suited to have a natural full bush. That would make her sexier.

goatman96goatman9626 days ago

This has the makings of a great story but this instalment is way too short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES