All Comments on 'Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 03'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WoodencavWoodencav24 days ago

This is such a great storey, finding the chapters a bit short, can’t wait to find out what happens next. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

mongoliajoemongoliajoe24 days ago

Good story! A modern version of Pygmalion. I am very much enjoying the growth in the characters and their relationship. Thank you for writing and sharing your story with us.

Rainyday493Rainyday49323 days ago

Loving this, can't wait to see how you take it forward.

Mr_Hit_ThatMr_Hit_That23 days ago

Great story, but the chapters could be a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I like your story. DP is fine. Just don’t like the idea of double in the vagina and double in the ass, And also the one with a lease. That’s not sexy for a romance story. Nice to know that Taylor is not shaved.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Story moves at a good pace. No unnecessary fluff, especially like the slow boil and character depth development

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stories. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

So we all know where this is likely to end up, but the journey is quite pleasant. 5 stars today and eager for more.

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn23 days ago

Well done indeed!

AmbulAmbul23 days ago

Fabulous story. As another commenter noted, we can see where this is headed, as the MC will likely give up his wandering eye for the now very hot and sexy, not to mention very smart, Taylor. The author is telling a story of their journey in a most engaging way. I like both of the characters as they are more and more fleshed out. Can’t wait for the next episode, the buildup to the meeting with her family is really compelling.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc23 days ago

The graphic sec scenes are a distraction for me. 4.1*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy22 days ago

Good chapter!

5

texstertexster21 days ago
2 paths diverged in the wood…

Tough character to like, this narrator of yours…fawning over Taylor, and self-aware enough to warn her away from his hedonistic lifestyle, but not aware enough to realize he has feelings for her? Could you be painting him that way in anticipation of a comeuppance?

Because either this goes down the well-trod path of the lothario learning to love the one that’s been by his side for the longest time, or the somewhat less-traveled lothario lets his guard down and learns to love, only to learn his love has learned to love the life of the lothario herself and leaves him to live the lothario life to her fullest (and am absolutely against apologizing about all the alliteration appearing above…).

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Charming premise.

All backup setting the stage, but really nice.

Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES