All Comments on 'Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 04'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AccelarVesterAccelarVester20 days ago

About time he said outloud what he has been feeling.

KachinaDollKachinaDoll19 days ago

In a comment to Chapter 1 I said I'd hold off giving the story a rating to see if it improved. Unfortunately, it hasn't. Obviously they're going to have sex eventually but to be honest, I'm bored. It's become tedious and uninteresting. I get the feeling that you've broken it into small chapters to boost your story tally. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Really liking this storyline!

MelletoniaMelletonia19 days ago

Excellent!! I’m so invested!

Spyder23Spyder2319 days ago

Definitely Pygmalion and 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Welcome Back Steve. I missed your period of silence. This is another one of your great stories, can't wait to see it develop, also how you will weave in your normal poly themes. Rating applies to all chapters. Need to be anonymous

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn19 days ago

Finally he admits - to himself and to her. Nice chapter; short though. ;)

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy19 days ago

I agree with the comment about Pygmalion. However, he's not Henry Higgins!

5

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

That's the kind of girlfriend to have! One that tells you non monogamous is fine and BTW why don't you spend the weekend getting some wild strange and that she'll be there when you get back. 5 stars. Sure hope this relationship works out like a randy guy's best wet dream.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc19 days ago

Good chapter. I definitely liked it better than the last and loved Taylor start the transition to controlling their relationship. 4.4*

texstertexster18 days ago
Switcheroo

I’m having a hard time believing the mousy, wide-eyed (literally, after the LASIK) ingénue can just turn on a dine and within a few weeks have this guy wrapped around her finger, drawing out a confession and stoking jealousy in our now-boiled frog of a narrator. Still, reading & enjoying the story as it comes.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Nice premise continues.

Superb back story.

Anticipating more than fake sex.

Five stars.

Mike9947Mike994715 days ago

This is a great story - really fun to read nd to see how you approach what i think is the ending.

But, you cant get all that at Victoria,s Secret for $400! Lols.

RomanStaffRomanStaff13 days ago

The story is developing into one that has much more depth than I originally anticipated. Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES