All Comments on 'Test Tube or Flesh Tube'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Another Winner

You did it again, you always deliver very enjoyable stories. I have enjoyed every story of yours that I have read and I am always watching for you next release. I hope you get you health straightened out.

joep01joep01about 5 years ago
Another great story!

DD,

Another great story. Sorry to hear about the health problems, but hope that is behind you now.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 5 years ago
Thank you!

Welcome back, Dawg! Another fine story you have left us with to paraphrase the late Stan Laurel. Thanks for telling us ahead of time there isn’t going to be a part 2. Much enjoyed your efforts. Oh, and keep that ticker of yours under control, looking forward to enjoying many more of your fantasies!

MiniwandMiniwandabout 5 years ago
Starts great

But it's getting worse after the first night. I wanted to read about the threesome so much. I was disappointed.

And everything happens so fast. It doesn't feel like a story but a summary of their lives. I feel like the two women are in love with Jim but it is never said.

The five years time skip isn't bad but you should have explained the three-way relationship before the skip. How they become a family, how they interact with one another now that it isn't about just sex anymore.

Omart57Omart57about 5 years ago
Damn DAWG-

This story is too hot for paper, it would catch fire! 5 stars and Favorited!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

Great story and great to have you back. Hope you have more I. The pipeline!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great story, hoping you will do a follow up to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

I knew a three-way would enter the story at some point but it arrived later than I thought. Very nice that the three of them seem to really love each other and make a great team.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

Really erotic and kinky story, very vivid and descriptive. Good characterization and really sexy set-up too. Breeding stories are among my favorite, and you did a great job with this one. My favorite part was: " Her pussy was even tighter this time as she squeezed the hell out of my cock while I pumped her full with at least six powerful blasts of my potent seed. If they were correct about their cycles then this woman just had to be pregnant after tonight, she might already be! Her lips found mine and we tongue dueled once again as her body recovered and then resumed fucking back at me. If that's what she wants, I'm game!

This time around she was so turned on I couldn't believe it! I mean, 3 climaxes for her earlier, then two more as I pumped her pussy full once again. And yet, before I could manage to find my second (fourth) load she came at least three more times! Whoever she is, I seriously doubt that she is a true lesbian! But maybe that's just me, and my male bravado.

My hips were driving down into her hard, and each time when reaching the bottom, I ground my base against her clit pushing her pleasure to new heights. She nearly spoke again but the very briefest of sounds turned into a groan of pleasure as we came as one once again."

So hot. Keep up the great work, you are very talented. I will definitely read more of your work.

Now, here is my message to other readers in the comment section. This may sound odd, but I am sincere and well-intended. To start with, I am a bisexual guy, 25 years old, currently single, very passionate and creative. I am white, 180 cm (six feet) tall, 90 kilos (198 pounds) weight, short brown hair, brown eyes. Sadly, I currently don't have the time to make a good profile and be regularly active on Literotica, but I read stories posted on here often, and enjoy interacting with various readers and writers.

I currently live in Europe, and, over time, I have grown especially attracted to British women; London women in particular. I admire their attitude, worldview, and those thick, cute, sexy accents too. BBWs from London are my favorite, to be completely honest. I also have a breeding fetish. I especially enjoy reading erotic stories about BBWs and breeding/sex resulting in pregnancies; especially the stories that combine those two elements.  And now, I would like to find likeminded, creative and kinky woman to share my specific fantasies with.

So, if there are any BBWs from London, between the ages of 20 and 40, that get off on breeding fetish/stories, reading this now, or someone who knows a woman like that who could be up for this, please email me on

tralala98@gmx.com

We can engage in sexy chats, exchange erotic stories/fantasies, share nudes and porn if you are into that too, etc. Privacy and respect guaranteed. I would be very grateful. And I would really appreciate if the writer left this up. Sorry if I'm bothering; it won't happen again. Thank you in advance.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 5 years ago
Great story from a great writer.

I hope your health issues improve. Thanks.

LustKnightLustKnightabout 5 years ago

Felt rushed, hot concept and I liked the characters but they could have stood to be more fleshed out.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable take

Liked it, but you could stretch a bit for the relationships to develop, both/either before and/or after sex.

Maybe next chapter could see dad running off with neighbour and mum wanting another child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
REALLY NICE

Wishing you good health and a continued "fertile" imagination!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
WOW!!!

this deserves a second chapter

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
LIKED IT!!!!

Really a great story. I really enjoy a nice kickback and easy going, fun ,loving, gentle,

tale of incest between brother and sister. I actually had an incestuous relationship with one of my Aunts for 9 yrs. Best love of my life! I would love to write about it but can't because of an age problem on my part so with Lit's ban on underage people I could never publish it here. I could change ages but then the story wouldn't be true to the actual events in my life. Anyway kudos for a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I really liked this. I don't think I'd change a word. It took a while to read it because you aren't the only one getting older and less healthy. Sucks huh?! Keep on doing your thing you are really getting good at this sibling story telling. Also the other kinds of course.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST EVER !!!!!!!!!!!

A brother,his sister,and her wife. OH !! YA !! and HIS 10 kids. What a life......THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Dialogue and character interactions feel super awkward and unrealistic and the whole thing just feels extremely rushed. Should work on your basics a bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Babysitter

If He can afford a huge House .. Then he can afford a Babysitter or 2 .. Maybe they want Kids also ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No end

Ending could have been a little better. Few more details. Good work though

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Well what started out as two lesbians wanting a child, it seems that after he gave them a sample of a good fucking by him they decided that they in deed needed Jim in their life's to for fill their lives. This seems to have created a Polyamory family, Jim, Kim and Max and their 6 kids. I'd have to agree with Jim, life is good. The only question is how many kids will they have. An Epilogue would have been nice to give the reader closure on the story. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a nice story, though a little light on the sex. Thanks for writing and sharing it!

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Very good ☺️

Very hot 🔥

Very romantic 😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex is not only rushed, but it's almost totally lacking in details.

Too mush side story. Not enough sex.

Three stars.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Sweet und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think I spent more time reading about the ridiculous and statistically impossible problems they had picking a winner than I did about their relationships. Also, a little toooo convenient that he goes from being a nerd to Bill Gates in a few years. Finally, I had read pretty much the exact same premise before, so it wasn't exactly novel, either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That both of them are going to end up knocked up is telegraphed way too far in advance, even before they have sex that first night. You go out of your way to make him sound clueless and slow on the uptake, but if it was obvious to the readers, it would have been to him as well, and long before, weeks later, they 'surprise' him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great twist at the end, following the previous twist.

A unique story with a feel good happy ending. Good job with a well earned 5 stars.

Bill S.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

Sweet story and quite possible except for the choice of "which one". That went on entirely toooo long. As an old former teacher of college statistics that was simply ridiculous. The first two would have been about as likely to happen as lightning striking through an open window just as you passed it... but that has happened. So the rest was simply ridiculous. Still a great and sweet romance, so easily a five.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Very Good Story...Family First, and brother/sister/sister-in-law relations on top of it all. Throw in financially independent brtother, his new home for all of them, all together there...what more can they ask for??!!

That Jim was breeding both of the girls at the beginning was a given...the 'coincidences' of the ties at the games, and the continued ending up of the quarter in the slot (standing on edge), it was OBVIOUS that this was meant to happen!

Mom...??? I think she suspects, a lot more than the story lets on...she should be in solved in the relationship, as more than Mom and Grandmother!! Not pregnant, but getting some attention from virile son!!

Five Stars!! Please write more!!

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Another outstanding story, this one stretched normal reality a little but was very entertaining and sexy. The whole pregnancy theme was very stimulating for me and having lots of kids and being able to support them is wonderful. As usual the characters have a lot of heart and a touch of romance. Great writing and editing keeps the flow smooth and easy to read. Thanks again for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

MfkndragonMfkndragon12 months ago

Yeah extremely fake and unrealistic on the fake part you did say it was fiction but it was a trash story that many accounts with that kind of money you be on the feds radar as far as talking about edger Allan Poe well you can't compare because Poe wrote potrey based from events in his life which makes poes writings true and you can't compare to Stephen king cause the stories are way different and he knew how to write and make his stories sound realistic even though there works of fiction and fantasy and yes just in case you don't know fiction means made up as in fake not real the way this was wrote I wasn't sure if you knew it or not and sorry not even a nerd and someone who has never been touched by a woman is that much of a dumb ass and not be able to understand what they were saying I swear every story I read by you gets worse in worse

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I recently read a story by another author that used prostate instead of balls and it surprisingly didn’t interrupt the story’s flow at all. I rather enjoyed not having my mind in the background complaining about the discrepancy.

In any case your story again earned 5 stars from me.

Bill S.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

I always love this story line as a concept, but knocking up both protagonists at the same time? I'm afraid this getting a little trite . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 stars

Since Jim clearly isn't gay, you should change the "Bud Light" reference to any other brand.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous