All Comments on 'The Awakening of Alicia Ch. 02'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
where is alicia

your series is entitle the awakeing of alicia so where is she? why didn't you pick up where you left off? this story was poor compared to your last one. the mother daughter sceens were good but would of been better if you had left the uncle out. i will never under stand why you writers insit on adding a guy to a girl girl sceen. at least you didn't have him in the girl girl sceens in the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wasn't sure where you were going with this

Wife #1 leaves him for another woman, so Wive #2 fucks his daughter. It could have been a Bad Karma story.

shannon_estshannon_estover 18 years ago
Wild and Wicked!

Brett, what a wonderful, wild, and wicked incestious web you have begun to weave. I can't wait to read what happens next... who's fucking who? Has 'Daddy' fucked Alicia? Or has he already, and we just don't know it yet! *evil grin* I can't wait to find out who's next!

ffreakffreakover 18 years ago
How are you going to top this?

I think you've slipped us right into a wickedly exciting world where most of us would like to be the character in the story. There is love and sex all around. It sounds like Alicia is going to change into a much more likable person and if Jim succeeds in his plan, you're going to have to do some wild writing to make it any hotter than where its gone so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous