All Comments on 'The Best Laid Plans'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
Nice

A twist that made it interesting. I have such diminished expectations for this category. I check the new stories for something good from time to time. I see comments, waxing eloquent about mediocrity, or worse, in most cases. I just move on.

Then once in a while I see a story from one of the legends and it gets my blood pumping, thinking what it must have been like to check the stories in the morning and see one or two that I now go back and read in the archives. Laptopwriter is one of those guys, so I read the story and think it's a lucky day. Thanks, man, I've been missing you. I'm looking forward to the rest of you guys posting. Good job, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

I agree with Blackrandl1958. Thanks for writing this story. I thought it was very good. Now, how about a story from you, Randi? You're one of those people I love seeing a story from. I hope both of you keep posting. RPL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agreed. LTW is one of the best ever.

I wish the guys who used to write those great stories would write something. Even the great newer writers aren't posting much. Now we just have blah. Come on guys, help us out here. Thanks LTW.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Nice little story

It had everything it needed to succeed. Well written, had a nice punch line, well edited, and entertaining. It wasn't over written or seven pages to tell a two page story. Full marks from me.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
BEFORE YOU DIVE IN...OR TAKE THE 1ST STEP

know how deep a pile it really is and hope the path is rid of all pitfalls. TK U MLJ LV NV

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
So hes pissed and decides to fuck up another mans marriage?

What a fucking whiner. No wonder his wife cheated on him, she wanted to feel a real man between her legs, unlike her cock sucking husband.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
LTW , great to see your name on new posts

I actually read this on SOL , seems like it was 4 or 5 days ago now .

BR' 58 said it very well , its a rarity nowadays to see a " Real " legend posting new stories . Makes one feel like a kid on Christmas morning !

Thank you for allowing us to share your fine work .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Did someone really Wack your Doodle?

He never whined, He took action like a really pissed husband whose wife was a lying deceptive, cheating, whore, whose plans went very wrong. But it was her that threw the first "punch"... so its her fault she got decked, right?

I have always been told if you throw the first punch... land it. She and larry didn't hit their target first... Rob did!

sdc97230sdc97230over 7 years ago
If someone telling your wife the truth about you crashes your marriage

Then YOU are the one who fucked that marriage up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Different

Makes a change to have a new writer with a different angle.

Re whackadoodles comment. are you for real? What was he supposed to do....ask if he can sit in the chair next time, is that what you would do??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CURIOUS

This is a sex site but so many readers just love Burn The Bitch srories and I wonder why.Let a wife fuck without divorce and hate comments are coming but B.T.B and so many good comments.Just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Short and too the point

Great story by a great writer. Was getting worried, but then bam the twist.

Perfectly done with no filler.

Whackdoodle is a whack job.

Classic LTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boring

Cardboard characters. Perfunctory sex scene. Trite plot.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 7 years ago
meh-- laptopwrirer has done better

a basic story about a person who had such a strong desire or need to live out their sexual fantasy that they were willing to engage in this sort of skulduggery and risk their marriages.

Well risk came to fruition

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Only Fair For Me

Sorry, didn't really work for me.

I did like the twist with Larry the cuckold not being her husband.

I would have liked seeing him test her "I'll do anything" claim; maybe have her do a FFM threesome, including some girl-girl. I'll bet "anything" wouldn't include that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Purpose of This Story?

Often times one reads comments about how could a wife who is (SHE claims) "happy" in her marriage want to cuck her poor hubby? And then it would seem that the reader is supposed to assume that the hubby actually wants it. But even in that case, the real cucky question becomes how could these marriages survive the cucking, since it is so selfish and disrespectful to the very concept of the marriage itself? Why would she even WANT it to survive?

Well, there may be no one-size -fits-all answers to the emotional damage that surrounds these cuck fantasy scenarios. I can see how it MIGHT be different for different people who are confused in this way. But it seems that LTW found a possible answer for the wifey in this case.

She DIDN'T "want" to cuck HER hubby (just cheat on him), so she found someone else to assume the role of cucked hubby.

So we glimpse into her rationalizations a little bit, and see how such a contradictory action could be "justified".

Problem here was that she never got around to justifiying the cheating in the first place. She worked so hard at compartmentalizing it as totally separate, that I think she bought in to the whole "its not MY marriage I'm fucking up here".

But she forgot that her actions still were going to have consequences on her victim's marriage, as well as her own.

In a way, I think it was funny how LTW had the "REAL" hubby figure out that the "bull" was actually the one Least at fault in this whole mess. We get to ignore the fact that if assholes like him didn't exist in the first place, working so hard to propagate this wacky fetish and kink, that it may be that many people wouldn't have to struggle with this type of mental illness. But as I read that line, I saw LTW writing it with his tongue firmly planted in his cheek.

Anyway, I realized that this wasn't meant to be a real in-depth character study. But really more just a possible answer to a common question.

Why would any wife actually WANT to do this to her husband?

dyonysosdyonysosover 7 years ago
Curious

Stories like this allways leave me confused,are there really people like these out there somewhere ? I must be blind to stupidity cos i never met people like this aspecially a woman

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Purpose"

This story wasn't in any way an attempt to answer why any woman would want to cuckold her husband, because Connie DIDN'T want to cuckold her husband!

She was simply using Larry's cuckold fantasy as a cover for her desire to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting take of the LW stories

You found a way of covering most of the bases in LW stories from most sides. Since it was an amicable divorce, BTB may be the one thing you didn't touch on here.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Interesting twist

Thanks for the offering. A nice flash tale.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Very hard to get past the first part

But nice twist.

Would have liked more but was a good short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice twist

Interesting concept. Definitely different.

I've never commented before, but I've read a lot of submissions in this category. A previous comment asked the question that I have often asked myself -- are there really a lot of people doing this cuckold stuff? Seems so bizarre. Can't see a guy wanting to. And while I slept with a lot of women 30-40 years ago, some of whom had clearly experienced a lot of guys and had no qualms with a one night stand with someone they'd just met, they all had SOME kind of standards. Not sure any of them would be the kind who would enjoy belittling a husband they supposedly loved and cared about. Seems more than just a little sick.

But if people who actually know can say it is common ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

Another possible ending would be for Bob to get to Larrys wife and force Connie to be the Cuckqueen while Bob fucks Larry's wife. Connie would be required to clean both Bob and Larry's wife during their fuck session and not be allowed to cum herself. Larry's wife can go home and tell Larry all about being fucked only - he (Larry) can't watch but he can suck out Bob's cum.

Bubba

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 7 years ago

thank you for posting! i always enjoy your work. well-written and fresh from the loving wives dartboard, with a twist.

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
stone cold

Predictable , Boooorrrriiinnnggg.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
@bworth

Your mother is boring. As for the tale, the cheating cunt got what she deserved, the cuck sissy was punished by his wife. I believe the bull Adam needed at least a broken jaw because of his part. Would have been great if it was longer. Still better than most.

0zed0zedover 7 years ago
Great Read!

Great Story! Great Ending!

Really had me going right up until the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOL there is one winner here Larry

Larry now gets to be the cuckold that he always wanted to be.

The wife will have new lovers and he will get nothing.

The wife will have the house and kids, but him just the bills.

Larry wins!!

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
Well what?

I read these comments and go nuts! This story should be up around 4.50.

A couple things here...

1. It was a different and refreshing take on the usual theme.

2. Black # Randl got it; there's too much mediocrity in the LW genre. This was different and interesting.

3. Was it a BTB? I didn't think so. I saw it as being about a man who knew when it was time to cut his losses.

4. Larry got just what he deserved, no more no less.

5. Now I love Ohio, but if he had written this we know there'd be a reconciliation, and this time we didn't need it.

6. Last so where were the mechanical errors. There were none, just a well written short story.

Thanks!

Jedd Clampett

xiluaxiluaover 7 years ago
Liked it!!!

The twist was very good, but it was done without real drama to make the story more interesting. I liked the story nonetheless. Thanks.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Not really up to your usual standard,

You must be experimenting or this was a little ditty in your head you had to get out. Looking fwd to more involved and detailed offerings in the future.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Fascinating

Initially, I did not want to read when the plan on cuckolding became obvious. Then I said that Laptopwriter is always worth reading and marched on. Nice flip and proper treatment to the guilty parties. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A pretty clever twist on the cuck and slut themes.

Divorce is a good way to end a toxic relationship, but a stupid way to punish someone you still love. I always wonder what is the point of divorcing a weak woman who made one mistake, from which she learns and grows into a better woman, so that this smarter wiser woman can share her improved character with another man? The first husband gets the pain and humiliation, the second husband gets the battle scared healed veteran. Obviously there's more to her failure than this story presents, so maybe she is a hopeless cheater. But it reads like it could go either way. Perhaps some counseling and careful scrutiny of the relationship would have concluded with a divorce anyway, but your conclusion seemed petty and prideful, and perhaps short sighted. Why let another man enjoy the woman you helped, inadvertently, become a better wife?

Besides, there's no reason they can't reconnect once the pain and guilt and anger and humiliation have had time to dissipate. If either one quickly finds a new partner, then their marriage must not have been that deep or special. If a year or two later they still miss each other, then maybe its worth another try? There's always a sequel.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 7 years agoAuthor
It's a flash story, people...

Not a novel

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great five star story

Whackdoodle is just upset because he wants to be the cuckhold and beat off while some bull fucks his wife. ----- Hoppydoodle

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHY LARRY?

Larry's dick never touched her. I think I'd have been more upset with the guy who dumped the cum in her. The burn just made no sense. Bob didn't seem to have the slightest interest in going after the guy who fucked his wife when it appears he's just the type to want to destroy someone like that.

xtchrxtchrabout 7 years ago
Verrrry Interesting!

A different type of story. However, I saw the ending coming.

"SPOILER ALERT"...Another favorite author, Vandemonium1, did a story very similar to this. And that one took me completely by surprise! The title was 'Dominance' or 'Dominant'...or something like that.

The husband did the right thing going after the wife and Larry. The guy who screwed the wife was not really a cheater (I don't remember if he was married or not). He was deceived, just like the husband, and was only doing what he thought the 'pretend husband' and the wife wanted. Thanks for a very interesting and imaginative story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Didn't like it

Vandemonium1 has a very similar story called Dominance. The plot goes pretty much like yours only that his story is much better. This one is not your usual quality work I already knew Vandeminoum story so the twist was not suprising at all for me and I find it boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not Bad

But a little more "revenge" may have been appropriate. And I would have liked to have read it. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He should have eaten the cum out of her pussy

Like a REAL man. Only 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

You guys are always "afraid of going to jail" if "you fuck up the paramour"!

BULLSHIT!!!! Every guy I know would strike immediately and fuck up "Adam" so bad he'd never be able to use his cock again and probably be in a wheel chair for the rest of his life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I took LTW’s advice in the intro and stayed with it all the way through. I still didn’t like it. There was only one innocent person in this story and that was Bob. All three of the others deserved a lot more punishment than they got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it...

...one of my favorite writers. Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sad

when one partner just has to go and fuck it up, unusual storyline

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
You're right

After the first few paragraphs I was ready to give you a *2 and bail. Glad.that I stayed with it. Great story as is your usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Bob was right, Adam was the only one who was in the clear. Everybody else got their just desserts.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
Had to wait for the twist

You were right. I hate cuckold stories and was ready to give this a 1 until I got to the twist. Adam shouldn't have gotten off scott free - having sex with someone else's spouse should be punished.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 5 years ago
Clever twist

Two broken families due to two twisted spouses, and liked Bob's comment that Adam was the only innocent, taking advantage of the situation presented to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too short

Your stories have a great plot which you develop further, 1.5 pages for an unusual plot is too less.

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
cuck a doodle DOO-DOO

You OVER estimate yourself. I believed you that it was a typical cuck-shit beginning, which I find annoying and pathetic BUT, when "Bob" appeared I thought you had saved the story with some original plot. However the story descended into a 'cluster-cuck' and just got worse. I didn't touch the star-rating... ZERO IS JUST FINE! You NEVER addressed how Connie though that 'Bob' would be OK with her screwing some hired creep, which he didn't seem to keen on! I presume 'Connie's' regret was GETTING CAUGHT! It wasn't clear or even weakly set up,I hope the author isn't happy or God forbid, proud of this weird tale! Poorly done , even with the "twist" it was rubbish!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Sooooo Mo

Did you read the whole story or did Larry and Curly explain it to you?

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Guy doing cuckolding innocent am I dreaming sadistic sob rip off balls

Twist was good everything else sucked

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
Ending kind of tailed off to nothing

Still interesting, having both a cuck and a strong husband who wouldn’t put up with cheating, but I think this could have been developed better.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 5 years ago
So, the wife gets the experience of . . .

. . . cucking her husband, without thinking she’s doing it to her real husband, and Larry gets to experience being a cuck without actually being one. Only Bob actually got cuckolded, and he wouldn’t put up with it. But, like the title says, the best laid plans . . . .

Can’t blame the bull: he was deceived into believing that they were husband and wife and were fine with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SOMETHING DIFFERENT (AN IDEA)

I've read so many of these tales where the discovered and penitent wife avows, "I'll do anything." I would like to read one where the wronged husband actually takes her up on it. It would need to be set up different, with her previously withholding sexual acts that hubby could not convince her to do.

Furthermore, when she acquiesces, but is doing so (eg blow job with swallowing) with obvious distaste, he reminds her, "You said 'Anything,' and in this case it means a blow job WHILE RELISHING it. So, if you do not like it, try to make me think you do."

Well, that's enough for a prospective author to take up the idea.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Going strong...

...then fizzled out to a completely unsatisfactory ending.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Read again

Still a good story, but on second read ending.was a little let down. How do we know Larry's wife didn't make him a real cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A nice twist but..

..the ending relegated this effort to a one star story

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
More with a whimper than a bang...

That's how most marriages end. You succeeded in lowering my opinion of willful cuckolds and that's saying a lot. Interesting story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why do nosy coworkers always get involved?

Because shit like this happens if they don't! Well done Carol Hindsley. You go girl. Keeping bitches honest!

And why do those same cheating bitches always try to protect their lovers and co-conspirators? Because bottom feeders stick together.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Would’ve preferred to have more fireworks between the three. The story was a flash in the pan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i think

I wonder what would happen if we redid laws making adultery a crime and someone breaking up a marriage a criminal?

Statistically in a divorce most children live at poverty level. So would save children. And maybe just maybe increase personal responsibility which would improve the country a lot.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 3 years ago
Well

That was not one of your best efforts.

Reading the first few comments was interesting though.

I wonder if Crkcppr could have been any more cringe worth in his arse licking......I doubt it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Read again

Good story still, but Vande1"s similar story has a much better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, but could have been great with a more robust ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not so much

Not so much a flash story, but more a damp squib.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely not up to your usual standard of story. WTF happened? The story is flat and boring.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

The doubt and associatiated distrust can never be totally but aside, especially given this woman.

The women he loved was actually a memory of what she used to be.

Had he know of her propensity for her lust for her perversion he would never have gotten involed with her.

Her moral compass is not just messed up..it's completely absent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ending was too sudden and poorly explained.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@Whackdoodle, Larry facilitated her affair, he's not exactly an innocent party here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And, by the way, I do not recall anyone's story that a cuckold (weakling) was made a lover, with a bull husband. Why don't the authors consider this option? For example, a wife after marriage meets her first lover from school again, who continues to love her tenderly and tenderly. But looking soberly at the situation, she understands that her husband is much better, and in case of detection of her affair or confrontation, her husband will simply spit at her lover and he will fall in a knockout...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

While I found that the ending seemed to be a little rushed, I have to say that the one who cheats enjoys themselves immensely.... UNTIL they're caught. Then they're saying that "it's just sex", "it didn't mean anything" (which puts them in a worse light, to my thinking), or "forgive me; it won't happen again; let me make it up to you." They wouldn't be in this situation if they kept their clothes on except for their spouse.

Even with my feelings concerning the ending, I did like the story. 4 stars. -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why the fuck did she want to jeopardize her marriage at all by doing this? She showed her utter disrespect for the man she's supposed to love. It won't happen again? Bob's right: he'd be suspicious. He never thought it would happen at all, but here he is. And who's to say that Connie actually wouldn't try it again, this time someplace further away to avoid any chances of friends/ associates of Bob seeing her. She's shown herself not to be trusted, her promises for the future unreliable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I tried so hard to keep it a secret so you wouldn't know, Connie says. I wanted to find out what it's like with another man. And she expects him to stay with her after that betrayal? She promises... but she also did when she married Bob. He's right, he could never trust her not to do this again. Only the next time, she'll be sneakier. Laptopwriter, very nice story!

johsunjohsunabout 2 years ago

A really good twist! I guess the comment from the 'bull' about the guy's size, then the thought from the wife that the bull wasn't any bigger than hubby was a clue. Never would have guess though. Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why no revenge on Connie? Why no revenge on the guy who split her. Why no physical revenge on Larry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where is the damn revenge on the wife!!!!

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Low marks only because I totally abhor the premise of the story. Writing is still good though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

unbelievably stupid. - 5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sucked buddy,really cucked

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades11 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

TheOldStudTheOldStud8 months ago

Micky Mantle didn't homer every time at bat either. Still amusing and as always, excellent writing...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wouldn't "The Best Planned Lays" have been a better title?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Confusing and awkward. Is hotwfe/cuckholding that addicting? Isn't it a variation of voyeurism? Being a bull/alpha male or hotwfe/submissive is being empowering and dominant. Is being naive, ignorant, and trusting still guilty as a cuckold no excuse?

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker5 months ago

I almost didn't finish. But something told me there was more to it. Glad I did. Could have used a little more fleshing out, but still good. Not exactly a happy ending but at least the guy found out. 4 stars, the Bear liked it. Thanks.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a waste. To throw it all away for a silly romp to satisfy a curiosity. Maybe there really is no limit to stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written. But, I'm disappointed. This was far too civilized.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous