All Comments on 'The BTB-Team'

by ThatNewGuy

Sort by:
  • 176 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some people are funny. You ain't. Writing humor is a talent. You don't have it.

francemanfrancemanabout 1 year ago

Hilarious. Offset complement.

Bravo, you have a great sense of humor in the service of a truly original idea.

Other series are planned?

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 1 year ago

Genuinely brilliant! And finally, we have a Martian Slut-Ray. But that Venusian Prude Elixir, that seems to be a very bad idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You nailed (pun intended) it!

Neptune60Neptune60about 1 year ago

That was two questions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So I really used to enjoy the A-team and I liked the movie remake especially when they tried to "fly" the tank. This wasn't nearly as funny.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I guess the husband didn't know what he wanted in the first place!

5

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

Wonderful! Hannibal, Face, Murdoch, and BA must have enjoyed this also. Considering everything that happened in that show, it was incredible not one shot ever hit somebody or anybody died from other things. Can we please send the BTB team to the February Sucks universe to put a final and fitting end to Linda, Mark, and their former friends - extra crispy please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amusing. If the reader has not seen "The A-Team" it probably would be lost on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crazy Crazy and Crazier Do not want to read any more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a funny criticism of loving wives, but dammit, those story tags are as bad as 2000-2005 stories.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 1 year ago

That was superb.

The "I don't know what to tell you. There are just two teams. You gotta pick one. I don't make the rules." Line killed it.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should have let them take care of the whore and her master!

msethjmsethjabout 1 year ago

I really hope bullet ant jock straps feature in somebody's story soon 🙏

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 1 year ago

LMFAO!! Thanks for the great grin, just what I needed today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOL I LOVED IT!!! As an 80s baby I enjoyed the references. Thanks for the laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very droll, five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An iota of humor, but not much entertainment, and NOT what I'm here to read.

(I guess I'm just not an 80's type of guy!)

Not recommended ....

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Now THAT was one heck of a story!

I couldn't help chuckling at how good you cloned the characters of the A-Team.

You just nailed it Mr. TheNewGuy.

Thanks for the laughter.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 1 year ago

Ok I had a pretty good laugh from this one

ibuguseribuguserabout 1 year ago

Hilarious. 5*. You already got 5** for the description of the A-team characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Murphy screamed, "knock, knock!" I lost it, I spewed soda all over the place! Funny stuff! Loved the A-team idea...2 pages of solid chuckles!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In an effort to phit in with the story I should coment as the proper anon. This was the best story every. It was also so very terribly. Zero and 500 starz.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 year ago

Any A-team parody needs an explosion and paramilitary guys flying through the air.

Plus Murdoch needs to acquire a helicopter for the final showdown, and at some point they need to drug B.A.'s milk to get him on a plane.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

THIS WAS GREAT !!

Yes, I recognized the references to the A-Team show on TV... and every other cliche in this VERY well done tail of snark, humor, and poking fun at the LW category itself !

I'm sure there will be critics who complain that it's in the wrong category, too short, too long, or something else...

Ignore them !

There aren't enough stars in the system, so I can only give you 5 of them... but it deserves more, and I wouldn't be surprised if this story posts a 5 total score...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, I wonder what the anony who made the first comment thought of George Carlin.

I beg to differ, you worked all the classic tropes into... something different... and it did bring some laughs.

There's a heckler in every room, and they're usually the first ones to open their mouths.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

Goddamn hilarious.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 1 year ago

I thought it was funny. Now I have a hankering to watch some reruns

MwestohioMwestohioabout 1 year ago

I thought it was very funny. Now I have a hankering to watch reruns

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

well that was a gut laughing ride back in time. fit the A-team characters to a "T" soooooo FUNNNNNNY. thank you thank you. MORE please. always need a good laugh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

maybe you have to be of a certain age to appreciate this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Being of a certain (advanced) age, I laughed my ass off the entire time I was reading your story. The bit about choosing between the BTB-Team and the RAAC-Team is genius. Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning.

pcman1950pcman1950about 1 year ago

Beware anonymous snipers in the margins. Call the the BTS squad. Wacky tale, perhaps a cautionary tale for those who jump to judgement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

George Peppard is rolling over in his grave.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasabout 1 year ago

I am old enough to remember the original A Team. Excellent work. Loved it. Five stars and an a+.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry but this wasn't good at all.

offkilter123offkilter123about 1 year ago

This was actually a funny story. Nutsack ants was brilliant. If you were not familiar with the A-Team the story might seem ridiculous but if you read the story in the spirit of what the author intended, it was really very clever and humorous. I actually laughed out loud a couple of times.

NoTalentHackNoTalentHackabout 1 year ago

I loved it, but now I have that damned theme song stuck in my head.

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 year ago

Clever, very clever and designed to please or piss off most of the loving wives readers. I guess that's why I liked it, not a first, as it started with the satire. By the time it reached the end, I was enjoying the author poking fun at the genre, the readers, and certainly the trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Does the BTB team work with Banacek when they need investigative help? I got a laugh out of it.

SDN1955SDN1955about 1 year ago

There were a couple of laugh out loud moments in that story. Fun little romp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's a clear 6.

Your parody is spot-on and funny. Don't waste your time with serious stories (at least til I read your other ones).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic!

Brilliant satire exposing the extreme exaggerations so often found in the Loving Wives category. We’ve needed this!

"Look, Ted," Nero interrupted. "I don't know what to tell you. There are just two teams. You gotta pick one. I don't make the rules.”………Spot on the money!

The insanity presented is funny it itself. Lotta laughs throughout…The final question…”Was that my car?”…perfect!……Hahaha.

Thanks for your thoughtful creativity, ThatNewGuy…Well done!

Merlin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ew Ouch! I guess anon never saw the A Team. It was a fun, tongue-in- cheek story and it was was funny, at least a little bit. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry but that's funny Laughed my ass off

Keep it up. JG

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 1 year ago

This was hilarious 😂 I loved it!

kage440kage440about 1 year ago

Great writing except for the flame thrower

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was hilarious. Made my day.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Not bad, but I was expecting something else.

\

Too many stories have husbands who have skills and/or resources beyond what the average husband has available to him. The idea of a team that can provide those skills to the average guy has promise.

HikingThruHikingThruabout 1 year ago

I pity the fool that doesn't enjoy a nice satire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought the concept was great & the story humorous. Nicely done TNG!

secretsalsecretsalabout 1 year ago

Shoulda gone with a classic like 'Fight Fire With Fire' or 'Seek & Destroy'. Rocking up with something off Hardwired as your theme song just feels corny. Well... maybe that's the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A “tour de force”!

.

Or something 😎

.

Pretty sure this is the first story I’ve read with an actual Martian Slut Ray! Fantastic!

.

5 *****

CaptFlintCaptFlintabout 1 year ago

This isn't the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. It is hanging out, depending on your point of view, in the top or bottom of the list. A fun, silly, read. Nice work. Thank you.

Mike_0691Mike_0691about 1 year ago

What happen to "I LOVE WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER"?

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveabout 1 year ago

Thank you—I enjoyed the take on the MSR…

sloggersloggerabout 1 year ago

NO. No. no. Do not believe the Nay-sayers. This was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Immensely funny! 5 stars! I'm not sure if your Aussie, Brit, and Kiwi readers are familiar with the A-Team but for watchers of a certain age of American TV this spoof is spot on. Well done!

RodreaderRodreaderabout 1 year ago

Loved it! I can hear the theme playing in my head...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cosmic Satire. 4

toddster119toddster119about 1 year ago

I was unexpectedly entertained by this story. Thanks for the laugh!

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyabout 1 year ago

I'm going to give it 4*, would be 5 but now thanks to you I'll have that theme song in my head all damn day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the chuckle.

WolfenherzWolfenherzabout 1 year ago

Thanks, got a decent laugh from this story.

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Wow!! I Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I found it very funny, very over the top, 5 stars

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureabout 1 year ago

Well was different, wasn't funny, wasn't talented was more a rip of and should have been stuffed in the celebrity section keeping the characters original. I can't even rate this.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 1 year ago

I found this hilarious! I want more adventures of both the BTB and RAAC Teams!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Silly story, light read enjoyed it. No negative comments from me. Other people don’t get it, these are free stories that people actually work hard to write.

FantasyXYFantasyXYabout 1 year ago

Hilarious. Dripped with 1970s TV nonsense. Smiled the whole time I read it.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 1 year ago

You went too far even with the parody. Having them find the martial slut ray was nice but you took the joke too far down the path. The flamethrower as well.

You had some good lines.

technofrog2002technofrog2002about 1 year ago

I thought it was pretty funny and very satirical of the A-Team. The anonymous commenter just took the story too seriously and possibly has little sense of humor!! 5 ⭐️.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Creative plot idea--some would find it more humorous than others. Personally, I never cared much for any of the actors in the series, so...didn't find it too enthralling. Writing skills adequate to the task, though.

Keep writing. If you enjoy it who cares what others think....

MLJ

HT81HT81about 1 year ago

Very, very funny. Love the comment that there's only two types, BTB or RAAC and nothing in between.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“I pity the fool” who reads this story! Haha. Just kidding.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 1 year ago
I disagree with anon - I thought it was funny

I really liked what they did to the Pilot - that part was indeed funny. Saw the MSR coming a mile away.

Rbtctrl1957Rbtctrl1957about 1 year ago

Always hated that show, and this doesn't make it anymore palatable! Just plain stupid!!

MrBill7x6MrBill7x6about 1 year ago

Lighten-up anonymous! It was entertaining as it was meant to be. This site exists to entertain not to submit works for a Pulitzer! If you don’t like someone’s work, don’t read it! It’s not like someone is holding a flame thrower to your head!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rolled on the floor laughing 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks that was fun

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 1 year ago

Hilarious! The Bear loved it. 5 stars. some more, please.

The BEAR

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 year ago

A very enjoyable bit of light hearted parody. I suspect Harddaysknight would approve. I haven’t thought about The A-Team for probably a good two decades, but you brought it (them) back brilliantly. Made my morning. Nicely done. Thanks very much.

ImagineDinosaursImagineDinosaursabout 1 year ago

Hilarious story, despite the fact that I have no clue about the background. Lot's of green highlights.

Here are a few:

/women in happy marriages don't trash their vows just because some guy sends a dick pic."/

/Does your wife have a car we can borrow?"/

/"Don't worry. It's all part of the plan."

"What plan?"

"Trust us," Chase said./

/For the next five hours, I endured a cacophony of deafening noises: banging and clanging, scraping and pounding, drilling and sawing, the awful rending of metal, and a sound like frying bacon that I knew could only come from arc welding./

/I trudged to the door and stared at what had once been my wife's Pilot. In its place now sat what could only be described as a miniature tank./

/"Your face says it all," said Nero, grinning. "You're welcome."/

/"Don't tell me how to drive!" /

/"It's Stanley, isn't it?"/

/"Venusian Prude Elixir," Nero said. "Immediately counteracts the effects of a Martian Slut Ray. /

/"Oh, we don't do this for money. We do it because we love our work. /

/Our team isn't really into nuance. We provide a simple service. Do you want that service or not?"/

/Between aliens, slut rays, and four strangers with a flamethrower, you must have a ton of questions."/

Well, this story made my day. Good fun. Thanks.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 1 year ago

No way the use of the Venusian Prude Elixir is allowed in this unique site! We're proud suporters of the Martian Slut Ray! Without it, the Literotica output of "Loving Wives" stories would for sure suffer and with the shaky economy, the legalization of pot, the global warming, the safe the whales, etc., etc. it would lead to a total meltdown of the sales of condoms in the planet leading in return to an unsustainable overpopulation of the planet...!?!? Finally, I wonder when they will propose to change the name of Planet Earth for something more politically correct? Humm?

CatMotherCatMotherabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed it very much! Way to go.

Prince020402Prince020402about 1 year ago

5☆ for creativity and excellent writing. I'd tack on another if I could for humor and another for cleverness.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

George Peppaed, Dirk Bennidict, Dwight Shultz and Mr T would be ashamed of you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I found it very funny, very over the top, 5 stars

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 1 year ago

5***** I love it when a story comes together, and I pity the fool who don't like it. A-Team Forever!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatNewGuy@ThatNewGuy
March 13, 2024 My first romance story, Full Circle, has been posted. One of the things I enjoy about Literotica is the chance to explore writing in a variety of genres. I had fun writing this story, and I hope you have fun reading it. Thank you for your support and encourag...