All Comments on 'The Centaur Ranch Pt. 02'

by blackbel2003

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MAGNIFICIENT BLEND OF SCI-FI AND EROTICA

Well done! You continue to create a classic with all the ingredients of a good story..sex, greed, domination, humans vs. animals...well written, sexy..enjoyed part two as much as part one...keep up the good work! Certainly a five star masterpiece in the making...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent!

Has the elements I like. I love that each story is several pages, and can't wait for Part 3. Very sexy! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

Keep adding chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Congratulations!

The second part of this very good series has avoided a most common problem with sequels - they are usually not up to the level of the beginning. Here this does not happen - ideas keep flowing, the business side of the farm is described in detail, and the erotic sections are as hot as those in the first part. Also, the centaurs could not be expected to accept everything like lambs, and the way you describe how the big male feels jealousy and doubts is very impressive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good

Part 2 is even better than part 1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very readable

I have spoken of steel logic concerning the first installment of this series, and this is confirmed by the second part. You keep creating situations and developing your basic idea, and the reader wants more! Top marks for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent read

very enjoyable bit of sci/fi.

Drummer7Drummer78 months ago

I found it very hot! Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous