The Centaur Ranch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

16. Making money from healthy mares

The next few weeks were filled with excitement. Suli, Tonga and Sheena, the last mares from the first batch, gave birth to two fillies and a little male.

"We should pierce every foal's ear and put on it an earring with their fathers' initial, so as to prevent inbreeding in the future," said James one fine morning, as they had come down to see the mares. He took a pair of pliers and told Linda to hold the baby centaurs.

Suli sketched a gesture to prevent him from taking her baby from under her belly, but James brushed her aside with firmness;

"Quiet, girl," he said. "It is necessary!" Linda held the little female as he performed the simple procedure. The baby centaur cried a bit, more from the surprise than from the sting of the pliers; Linda gave her back to her mother, and watched as the black centauress touched lovingly the small K dangling from the filly's ear. The centaurs were receiving different marks to show that they belonged to Sean: first and foremost the collar on their necks, now adorned with a bead for the females who had delivered; then the pussy and sac rings, the new nose ring on the males who had successfully sired a mare, and now the earring on each baby's ear.

"Its good for them," said James. "They are getting accustomed to see signs on their bodies, which they take for ornaments; but somehow they will understand the meaning of "property" associated with them."

Kenga and Kafu had been given the serum for accelerating growth, and were already able to walk. They looked cute with their collars and earring; Linda liked to call them by their names and let them lick her palm. She caressed their heads tenderly:

"They will be very docile when grown up," she said to James. "Do you think Sean will sell them?"

"That is up to him," replied the biologist. "Maybe he decides to keep these and sell the next generation." Linda remembered what Sean had told her on the night that she had been fucked by Kumbo, about centaurs born in captivity being worth more than the ones captured in the forest. She lifted the little filly's tail and looked at her tiny pussy. "In a few months, you will become an adult mare and get your ring," she thought to herself. "And you will give us a lot of pleasure with this hole..."

She went to the milking shed and watched as the machines extracted milk from the turgid breasts of the centauresses. There were ten of these machines; as some mares were being milked, the others waited in line, attached to each other by a chain from their collars. Linda read their names on the badges, caressing one and another as she examined the upright breasts of the centauresses.

"Good catttle, healthy, profitable...," she thought. She was still impressed by the easiness with which the centaurs could be tamed. She breathed the scent of the girls' bodies and watched the expression of their faces as she touched their shining black torsos or ran her hand on the soft, black hair on their equine part. A lad came to take out the just milked mares and put a new group to the machines; Linda liked to see the cups being fixed on their breast, to hear the buzzing noise of the machines and to watch as the buckets were slowly filled with the thick, creamy milk.

Three of the mares that had been released from the machines were saddled and mounted by the lads; the others were harnessed to carts, and the group left for to the fields, to help the farm hands.

"They are good workers," James said to her, as if he had read her thoughts. "You have to be gentle with them, but also very firm, and they soon understand to whom they belong."

They watched the mares turning left and going to the fields that were being sewn with corn and hay. Then they went to the mating stalls. Linda had prepared a chart showing which mare should be covered by which male, according to the scheme they had agreed upon: best runners with best runners, mares with less ability to run but with patience and strength for heavy work with the males that presented the same characteristics.

Some of the new mares had been covered in the days following their arrival; as the others entered their period of heat, they were led to the mating devices and offered to a male. That day, two of them were there, waiting eagerly for the males to arrive, their legs attached to the metal bars, their pussies exposed.

"Calm down, dear, you will get mated soon, and you will make a fine foal for your master," she said to one of them. She introduced a finger in the mare's pussy and felt the wetness on it. The girl whined softly as she felt the rubbing on her walls, trying to close her hind legs on the long, narrow finger. Linda smiled: "You are a fine mare, Ximbo will like you!"

Two lads were bringing the males by their collars. They were now accustomed to fuck the mares in the mating device, and their nostrils flared at the vision of the exposed pussies in the metal bars.

"There you go!" Linda said as the lads attached the chain from the male's collar to a hook. "Do your job well!," she said as the centaurs mounted the mares, their long cocks stretched out in eager expectation.

The scientists left the stall and went to the laboratory to get some serum for accelerating pregnancy. It had to be given to some females who had finished their week in the waiting stall. Linda and James performed the procedure with care; the females were certainly loaded with an embryo, after the males had covered each of them fifteen or twenty times in the previous days. Some of the other mares had already their bellies grown to a charming round shape, showing that in a few weeks there would be new babies in the farm.

The next stop was at the Cream Factory, where seven girls were attached to the wall as their pussies expelled slowly the precious substance. Linda and James had examined samples of every mare's secretion, to determine which were the best producers. They had found that not all could give the same amount of cream, and also that quality varied from one to the next. The ones that did better in the tests were given an earring with a capital C on it, and, after the morning milking, were brought to the Cream Factory for one or two hours, to yield their quota. Now they were wildly thumping their hind legs on the ground, their eyes opened wide, their mouths letting out a small line of saliva as the rings stimulated their clitties.

Linda examined the flasks under the mares' tails. They were being filled drop by drop, and each drop meant some dollars in Sean's bank account. She made a noise with her tongue:

"Shhhh, girls, don't be so noisy!" She was amused by the vision of the rears moving rhythmically, of the swollen labia showing all the signs of arousal, waiting eagerly for something to be introduced in them.

"Not today," she said to the girls, as she scooped with a spatula the remainder of the substance from each pussy, turned off the rings and took the flasks from under their bellies. "You have to wait for Master Sean or Master James for that... or for your period, to be mated by one of your species. You know that, don't you?" she added, kissing gently one of the mares on her cheek.

"Yes, Mistress Linda," said the girl. She was panting from the effort, but Linda was not impressed. "That is what they were brought here for," she thought. She waited for some minutes for the mares to cool off, then whistled to a farm boy.

"Take these animals to their duties," Linda snapped to him. "And you, Missanga, stay here. It is your day today."

The boy linked each mare to the next from their collar rings, leaving enough length of chain between them for an easy walking, and pulled them gently out of the Cream Factory. Now that there were so many females in the farm, Sean had decided that they would walk together as often as possible, as it was easier to control them in groups. Linda watched as the mares obediently followed the boy, their bodies almost pressed to each other, and disappeared from view under the bright morning sun to do their assigned work.

Linda had taken the habit of rubbing some centauress cream to her tits and labia, so that she was more or less permanently aroused. She had also chosen two of the prettiest new mares, Missanga and Mukamba, and taught them how to please her. Today it was Missanga's turn, and Linda sat on the small stool, her pants to her ankles.

"Come here, Missanga," she commanded in a firm voice. "You know what I like."

The sight of the black girl's head between her legs as she knelt to obey the order was almost as pleasing as the movements of her tongue on Linda's labia and thighs. She relaxed and enjoyed the caress; Missanga had learned to lick almost as well as Tonga, and Linda felt a powerful wave of pleasure coming from her belly as the black lips touched her pussy. Her feet rubbed the centauress' torso, her sole was touching the collar snug on her neck when she came in a quick succession of climaxes, her juice filling the mare's mouth with squirm after squirm.

"Oh dear, that is marvelous.... This alone makes you a very worthy mare, Missanga, do you know that..."

The mare stood obediently between her mistress's legs and let her braids be patted by girl's hand. She had grown accustomed to doing that, but not without some resistance. Her spine quivered as she remembered: the human girl had come to her in the second day after they had arrived to the farm and told her to do what she had just done. She had not wanted to; the girl had gone to her back, and she had felt something being clasped to the bug in her pussy. As she had moved to go to the front of her stall, she had discovered that the girl had attached her by her cunt to the wall; she bucked and pranced, trying to get free, but the more she did so, the more her cunt ached.

"You will learn to obey your mistress," the girl had said calmly. She would never forget these words. She had been left there for two days, her pussy aching with every movement, until she felt exhausted. Then the girl had come and spoken to her:

"Do you understand, dear, now you belong to me... Will you lick your mistress, or do you prefer to stay a whole moon attached there?"

"No, mistress!" The prospect was enough to anguish her. "Please!"

Linda had made her lick between her legs still attached by her pussy to the wall, and that was the beginning of her training. Now, some weeks after, she was not amazed any more at the girl's request: she had seen Tonga and Mukamba do the same thing, and for her it was now natural to please the girl when she was ordered to. She felt Linda's hand on her cheek:

"Whom do you belong to, Missanga?"

"To you, mistress," she replied.

"Good. You are a black mare, you know, and this is how it is supposed to be..."

Linda got up and pulled up her jeans. It was almost lunchtime, and she felt relieved from the tension between her thighs. The centaurs were being brought back from work; she watched as they were freed from the chains and ushered into their stalls to get their food. All was well, she thought, and went to the house.

* 17. A good sale and its aftermath

The following day was a Sunday. Sean decided that it was already time to fulfill his promise and sell to his neighbors some of the mares of the new herd. He also wanted to dispose of Kapanga and Banto, as he had not forgotten the show both had put on soon after their arrival to the farm. James had advised him to keep the males to a minimum, so that he would have four or five lineages clearly defined. Sean chose to stay with Kumbo, Ximbo, and Matombo. He added Moleke to the list, for he had not abandoned the idea of training him to lick his cock. The others could be sold at a fine profit, together with the mares that Linda and James had marked as less productive either in the milking shed or at the Cream Factory. In all, he had fourteen mares and four males for sale, these being Kalango and Yoro from the second lot, Banto and Kapanga from the newly arrived herd.

He invited again the farmers for a lunch. It was a bright, sunny day. The centaurs destined to be sold had been brought to a special row of stalls; they had been washed and brushed; the mares had their hair braided into nice tresses, and the males' skull was shaven anew. When the men went down the path to the courtyard, the sight of the stables with his tamed centaurs filled Sean with pride. In those few weeks, they had grown accustomed to their new condition; there had been no more troubles, as the routine of the farm had been absorbed.

"Here they are," said Sean, showing the farmers the stable where he was keeping the taurs. "Be sure to choose what you want, but remember that the pregnant girls have to go with the males that sired them. So you will get a herd going."

"What is the price?" asked Bernardo.

"I will not be greedy," smiled Sean. "Males, ten thousand each, as I did for Francisco and Paulo. Females, fifteen thousand, as they will give you for nothing a lot of foals. And please remark that several of them are already impregnated." He took some sheets of paper from his pocket; Linda had marked there which mare had been covered by which male. He gave the sheets to the farmers to help them do their choice. Then he addressed the centaurs:

"This is a great day, my friends. You have behaved well since you arrived here; you have learned how to carry us, poor humans, how to help us in what we need. Two of you girls are heavy with fine foals from my males. I have told my friends here about you; they want to take some of you to their farms, where you will begin new herds and be very happy. So, please let them touch you, to see what magnificent creatures you are, and to choose which of you he wants to take. Gentlemen!"

The centaurs were taken by surprise by that bit of news, but they had not much of a choice. In minutes. They were being scrutinized by the farmers, who were accustomed to evaluate horses, and knew what has to be examined in the taurs. They took their time to feel their human skin and horse fur, to evaluate muscles in their arms that would be useful as they did their work, to open their mouths, to palpate the females' tits and the males' cocks. It has been agreed that every male would go to a different farm and become head of a herd; Fancisco and Paulo, who already owned a male, would buy only mares.

"I am impressed by their docility," said Bernardo as he felt the round belly of a pregnant girl.

"This variety seems to know what their function is," snapped Sean. "It is true that the collars and the rings - he pointed to Kapanga's sac ring – help a lot. If a male misbehaves, you just squeeze his balls, and he will think better. With the females, the pussy ring can be used to attach a chain, and they will feel a sting every time they try do go away from the hook. But the main trick is to let them believe that we are their truest friends, that all is done on their behalf. Don't forget that, and you will have no problems to control them."

One of the men was stroking Kapanga's cock; Sean looked into his eyes and made him a sign to be still. Kapanga had not forgotten what the "bug" could do to him; he left the human touch him and just blinked a little as he touched his sensitive balls. The stable was well lit, and a scent of black bodies was to be felt in the air; after an hour or so, the farmers had made up their minds on which centaurs each of them would take. As they were writing their checks, Sean spoke again to the centaurs:

"Thank you, my friends! You will now go with your new masters and begin a new life in your new homes. I expect you to behave well and to give them all they need, in exchange for feeding and protecting you. You will make the trip in the nice trucks that are waiting for you outside the enclosure. We have to use those, because the farms are a bit far from here... Now please bid farewell to your comrades; maybe you will see them again in town, when you carry your master there. Now, we will put each group together, so please line up here as I call your names."

Six groups were formed: two with two mares, four with a male and two mares. A chain was passed through their collars, so that each group would march together. There was some excitement among the captive centaurs they saw the ones who had just been sold being prodded to the cattle trucks parked near the enclosure. Sean was not impressed; for him, the centaurs were a valuable merchandise, and it was only natural that they should go where they were needed, while he pocketed the profit.

"Shhhh, shhhh... Calm down, you... they will be happy in their new homes," he said, watching all his animals leaning over the window of their stalls as the groups went up the ramps and disappeared inside the trucks. The doors were locked after them; inside the vehicle, it was dark, and the centaurs were somewhat nervous. Sean heard t he voices of the farmers calming down their new properties; then the trucks began to move. Sean waved them good bye and walked to the stables where the remaining centaurs were.

He looked at them. There were twenty-six females and four males left; the girls from the first lot were with their foals, and almost all of the new ones were already pregnant. The accelerating serums were doing well: he watched the round bellies of the females, and took his time to caress each of the little foals that were growing steadily up.

He went to Dara's stall; she was the first mare he had had, and he had a special fondness for her. She was playing with Kenga; the little female, now almost four months old, was developing well; her tiny black body shone and there were small parts of white hair over her hooves. Sean approached and gave her an apple; he watched, amused, as the girl bit into it, holding it with her little hand.

He looked at Dara and pressed her code on the controller. His words were gentle:

"Dara, you are a very good servant. Your master is pleased with you. Do you remember the day you came to live with me?"

"Yes, master," the tauress said, feeling a wave of heat through her body. She had become accustomed to be stimulated by the ring: although no cock had been inside her since Ximbo had covered her, she was a good cream producer, and was regularly taken to the Cream Factory. She wiggled her hind quarters as the ring made her more and more aroused.

"Very well," said Sean. "Now I want to take you again." He slid his hand along Dara's back, feeling her soft black fur, softer than a normal mare's. He caressed her firm breasts, his fingers playing with the swollen nipples. He turned around her and slid a finger into her slit: she was drenched, and her face showed all the signs of what she needed and wanted. The man bent down and licked the creamy substance that had formed on her lips; his cock became fully hard at the sight of the ring being lifted and lowered with the movement of her pussy. She tasted as good as in the first day; she was gasping, opening and closing her cunt, waiting eagerly for something to fill her hole.

Sean smiled: "As every mare in this farm, Dara, you have to wait until your master is ready... Just keep still, let me feel you!"

He took his cock out from his trousers and rubbed it gently on her slit. He was amused to see the centauress moving back and forth, trying to get it in her cunt. He penetrated her with a vigorous thrust and kept his dick still in her.

"You cannot take me as you want, dear... you have to take me as I want. Because you are... what are you, Dara?"

Dara held her breath, feeling the cock inside her. She gathered all her force of will to keep still; then she said, "I am a servant, master."

"Good, Dara... now do as you know, give your master all the pleasure that you were born to give!"