The Centaur Ranch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have been pleased, Beau. Now remember what I told you, and don't disappoint your master."

The girl nodded.

"Now go and fetch saddles and reins. We are going to ride these lads."

Kafu and Vudu were excited at the prospect of being ridden for the first time. Beau mounted Kafu, and Sean jumped on Vudu's back. The reins were clipped to the collars and the centaurs felt the kick of a pair of heels on their flanks; they began to move slowly out of the stall. Beau took Kafu to the left and began to exercise him; Sean took Vudu to the right and let himself be carried by the young taur.

* 19. Kafu learns his first lesson

It was a very good ride. The young male was swift and light; he understood quickly how to obey the reins, and soon they were trotting in as steady pace. Sean could feel the musk of his sweat as it poured from his torso; he leaned forward and licked Vudu's neck. He caressed his ear, feeling the K with his fingertips. He was happy; he was riding his centaur, one born in his farm from his stallion, whom he had tamed so easily into obedience.

Sean directed him to the fields where the centauresses were working. He smiled as he saw the strong bodies attached to ploughs and carts, their muscles showing under the black skin in the effort of pulling. He remembered the day when he had talked the first centaurs to come into his farm; that was the best advice he had got in his entire life.

He whistled to Samba, who was attached with a mare from the second group to a cart loaded with stones. As it was heavy, two mares were needed to pull it. Their black bodies were covered with sweat; he could see the round bellies of the mares, indicating that they were carrying a new foal for him.

"Good girls!" he said as he caressed their tits and gave them apples from his pocket.

"You see, Samba, I am riding your son Vudu. He is a very good centaur, I am proud of you both!"

Samba smiled and licked obediently her master's stretched hand. Since the day when she had been punished for kicking the lad from her back, she had learned to obey the humans and had caused no more trouble. She could still remember the horrible sensation of being yanked by the chain from her pussy, her head covered with a hood, as she tried without success to free herself. Now she had grown accustomed to being milked and to give cream when needed; she had had a filly from Kumbo and was now carrying a baby from Matombo.

Sean slapped gently her back with the riding crop.

"Back to work, you both! I want those stones brought to where they are needed, and quickly!"

The mares turned round and began to pull the cart again. Sean kicked his mount's ribs and let him gallop. As they were approaching the road, he saw Kumbo and Matombo coming from town, attached to a cart. A lad was sitting on it, holding the reins on his hands. Sean liked what he saw: the two males were splendid with their shaven skulls and their nose rings shining under the sun. A chain linked their collars, so that it would be easier for them to march together. He approached the cart:

"Did they fare well?"

"Yes, sir," was the answer. "We took the milk barrels to the dairy store and then we bought the things on the list that miss Linda gave me."

Kumbo and Matombo took advantage of the small pause to rest a bit. Their bodies were glistening; they had worked all morning, first putting the heavy milk barrels on the cart, then pulling it to town, and all way back with the new load of items, which went from gasoline to the cars to bags of coffee, rice and beans weighing 120 pounds each.

Sean caressed Matombo's skull and offered him an apple; then he yanked slightly Kumbo's nose ring and gave him a carrot.

"Good boys! I am very thankful to you both, you serve me very well!" He turned to the lad: "Take the things to the house and let the centaurs rest a bit. We have a command for male seed, they will be drained this afternoon."

Sean smiled as the lad shook the reins and the centaurs began moving in the same pace. He had feared some trouble from having two male leaders in the farm, but Kumbo and Matombo had liked each other; now they formed a good team. He had taken care not to create jealousy between them, giving females to both and praising them at every possible occasion.

"You see, Vudu, they are very good centaurs, and I hope you will be one too."

"Yes, master!" the young taur replied. Sean kicked his flanks and let him walk back to the stalls. As they arrived, he dismounted and went to the new females' stall. Linda was there, her face bright with pleasure. She was sitting on a stool, her pussy bare, as Kenga licked her thighs. The other two mares were also by Linda, their front legs bent, as she caressed their braids. From their rumps, the pussy chains stretched to the wall hooks.

"They are lovely, Sean..." she said, as she rubbed her soles on the black girl's torso. "I had an orgasm from each one, they seem made to do this..."

"You are right, Linda, they are lovely... and worth a lot of cash, too. I told you, remember? Born in captivity..."

Linda dressed herself and they went to the house to have lunch.

That afternoon, the drainers were put on the males' cocks. There was a command for seed from India, and Kumbo, Ximbo, Matombo and Moleke had to give a pint of seed each. Sean and James went down to the enclosure; they wanted to see how the draining was going.

"Look at him," whispered James, pointing to Kumbo when they entered his stall. "He is splendid!" The centaur's wrists were attached to a bar, to keep him in place; his hind legs thumped the ground as the small brushes stimulated his cock. Kumbo's member was almost two feet long and about four inches wide. James went behind him; he kneeled and licked the huge balls, listening to the low whining from the tamed male. He had already given a first load, and was approaching his second one.

"Kumbo, I am grateful to you for helping me so well," said Sean as he watched James flickering voluptuously his tongue on the centaur's sac. "I am sure that you like your life here, don't you?"

Kumbo opened his eyes and looked at his human master. He had been in the farm already for many moons, he did not know how many. At the beginning he had found it somewhat strange, with all those rules, and the things the humans called work: pulling carts, chopping wood, carrying them here and there, lifting barrels... But he was pleased to have so many females to fuck, and the food was abundant. He said:

"Yes, master, it is ok here. But I don't like this" – he glanced at the cuffs that held his hands on the bar.

"Oh, this is necessary, my friend," Sean said curtly. He was not giving his cattle any explanations; they had to do what he ordered them to, and that was all. He caressed the black centaur's face and went to the next stalls, checking each male's output.

As he entered his stall, Moleke was jerking off his third load. Sean watched his face, noticing his lips pressed tightly against each other, his elegantly shaped body shaking as he shoot into the drainer a good amount of seed. The centaur whined and opened his eyes.

"Master, I am tired!"

"You are strong, Moleke! Don't be lazy! I need this flask full by the end of this afternoon. Now you rest a bit and in an hour the machine will be on again." Sean still wanted to have his cock licked by a male centaur, but he was thinking if it would not be better to train one of the younger ones to do this. Moleke was already a stallion; maybe he would feel it humiliating to lick a human's cock. He made up his mind: it would be Kafu.

He walked swiftly to the lad's stall. Kafu was lying on the ground, half-asleep.

"Come here!"

The centaur stood up and obeyed.

"Kafu, today you licked a human female's cunt. Did you like it?"

"Yes, master!" His eyes were bright.

"Now I have to teach you how to do it on a human male. You have good lips, it will be very pleasurable to your master."

Kafu opened his eyes wide. Sean sat on the small stool and motioned to him to come near.

"But master..." the young centaur began to say.

"Kafu!" Sean looked directly into his eyes. "Whom do you belong to?"

"To you, master!"

"And you do what your master tells you, right?"

Kafu's mind was confused. He would not disobey a human, but ... to lick a cock? He hesitated.

Sean took the remote control out of his pocket and pressed a touch. Kafu yelled and pranced as he felt the ring squeezing his balls; he bucked wildly, his eyes wide with terror, as he tried to understand what was happening. Sean took his finger out from the touch:

"Now come here! You are a centaur and you have a master. Bend here!"

The lad obeyed, his face showing an expression of fear.

"Good boy! You will not disobey you master, or the bad bug will bite you again. Understand?"

The lad nodded, unable to speak. Sean took his cock out and rubbed it on the thick lips.

"Open your mouth and use your tongue!"

He felt a shiver of pleasure as he felt the smooth tongue on his cock. Kafu wetted his master's cock and began to lick it; he was feeling confused, but the pain on his balls told him that it was better to obey. Sean held his head and began to fuck the centaur's mouth; he felt the smooth, curly hair under his fingers, and rubbed his ears.

"Now you keep it still in your mouth and use only your tongue. Aahhh... yes... like this...on my tip.... quickly now..."

He was approaching an orgasm. He closed his eyes and shot a load into Kafu's mouth; he watched amusedly as the centaur looked puzzledly at him.

"Drink it, it will make your black skin shine more," said Sean.

Kafu gasped and swallowed the liquid. Sean caressed his face:

"You are a good black centaur, Kafu. Now remember, when I tell you to do something, you do it and don't complain!"

Kafu nodded. His mouth had a strange taste to it. He stood up and looked at his master.

"It is ok, Kafu. We humans like to be pleased by centaurs. You served me well; to show you how I am pleased, I will let you have a mare one of these days."

Kafu's eyes glistened with pleasure.

"Will you, master?"

"If you are a good boy and behave yourself, yes, I will," smiled Sean as he put on his trousers. "Beau told me that you are good to ride; you will go to work tomorrow, and we shall see how you perform." He took an apple from his pocket and gave it to the lad. He was pleased; the black male had given him much pleasure, and certainly would do so many times in the future.

* 20. An experiment in female sexuality

He met James as he was going up to the house.

"James, I have to ask you something. I put a pussy ring on Beau, the mulatto girl. And she began calling me 'master', quite naturally. Why?"

James thought for a moment.

"I don't know for sure, but maybe it has something to do with her ancestry. Maybe, as she felt the ring on her labia, some unconscious content came to surface. We have to scoop some secretion from her and compare it to the centauresses'; perhaps some common pattern will emerge on their DNA."

"Good idea," said Sean. They went to meet Beau; she was brushing the young fillies, which were still attached by their pussies to the wall hooks. Sean took her aside and told her in a low voice:

"Beau, we have to take some secretion from you. Let's go to na empty stall to collect it."

Sean could not resist: he undid her zipper, linked a chain to her pussy ring and yanked her gently. The girl followed him meekly into the next pen.

"Put your hands to the wall...Yes... like this... and bend forward..." The girl's body formed a nice angle to the wall, her ass cheeks up and her legs parted Sean he attached her chain to a hook and watched it dangling as he turned the control on.

Beau felt her pussy itching and began to move her hips in circles; she got wet immediately, hot waves of lust going from her belly up. Sean's cock bulged in his trousers at the vision of the mulatto girl attached to the wall, sweetly wiggling her ass to him. He took out his cell phone and called Linda; in minutes, his assistant was there. Her eyes glittered with pleasure; Sean put his finger to his lips, in a gesture that meant "do not say anything."

"We are taking some of Beau's cream," Sean said. "You will do it, I know you will enjoy this assignment!"

Linda did as she was told. Her pussy got wet as she touched Beau's drenched cunt; she inserted her finger there and tasted the girl's nectar. Then she took a spatula and collected the cream, putting it with care in a flask.

"Shall we let her come?" she asked Sean.

"Not necessary," he replied. "I want her to learn how to stay aroused. You haven't touched yourself, have you, Beau?

"No, master," she replied, moving her graceful body towards the wall and back.

Linda raised her brows as she heard the word 'master', but Sean gave her a glance and she made no comment. She pointed to her own pussy, her eyes silently asking Sean to let the girl please her. Sean nodded.

"Ok now, Beau. Come here by Miss Linda and please her."

He unhooked the chain from the wall and gave Linda the free end. She tugged it; Beau turned herself and was yanked to the stool. She kneeled before the white girl and heard her voice:

"Take out my shoes, socks and pants."

She obeyed. Linda put her sole to Beau's lips and felt the marvellous sensation of her tongue on it. The mulatto girl seemed not unpleased; she licked the curve and sucked the toes of her mistress. Sean whispered to her:

"We are training her to obey like a centauress. This is a big experiment, so you treat her as you do the fillies and then report to me."

Linda nodded and put Beau's head to her pussy. Her eyes closed as the girl licked her clitty and labia, eating her cunt like she had always done that. Sean smiled at the scene; Linda was moaning, her feet on Beau's back, her body contorted in a spasm of pleasure as she came on the girl's mouth.

Sean thought for a moment. If the girl's pussy was so tasty when she was aroused, wouldn't it be much more tastier if it were left untouched for some days? The lips would be swollen, the secretion would concentrate, and the clitty would be most sensitive. However, how could he persuade her not to have pleasure for some days? The obvious solution was to lock her up in a chastity belt. He had commanded one from a e-shop, after having read about the benefits to husbands from having their spouses restrained for some time. It would be amusing to have her at his mercy, imploring to be freed and being told to wait another day in the name of science. He made up his mind: he would try the belt on her and find some pretext to convince her to accept it.

He let Linda dress herself, then told Beau to stand up and measured the tension on her clit: the small hand pointed to seven.

"You will stay with the chain on, Beau. We will see if it makes any difference in the reading. Now put your pants on and go to the fillies; I want you to take some cream from them, so that we can compare yours and theirs." He turned to Linda:

"Come with me, Linda. I have to talk to you."

They went to the laboratory. Sean sat down and said:

"We are running some experiments on female sexuality. This is why I put the ring on Beau. Now I know that you have been taking the centauresses' cream, so that you are more or less aroused at all times."

Linda blushed a little.

"Yes, I have been doing so... Is it wrong?"

"It is ok - they are here for that, after all... Now, Linda, would you agree to take part in another experiment?" He saw her worried face and smiled. "Don't worry, I am not thinking of piercing your labia. It is something different. How long do you think that you can stay without being pleased?"

Linda thought for a while.

"I don't know... maybe one or two days?""

"We should check this out," said Sean. "Would you agree to stay in lust for ... some days?"

The girl gasped and looked alarmed to her boss.

"Some DAYS?"

"Yes, dear. It would be a great finding and maybe you could write a paper on that with James. What do you say?"

The young biologist was confused. On the one hand, it would be a fine experiment. On the other hand, she was not sure whether she could keep far from her beloved centauresses for more than one day.

"But what if I cannot stay... er... away from the fillies?"

"We will help you to," said Sean with a smile. "Open that drawer."

Linda went to the desk and opened it. Her eyes opened wide as she saw a chastity belt.

"What?? Do you want me to wear this?"

"Yes, my dear, and I will keep the key."

The girl frowned. "But this is medieval, Sean! How will I wear this?"

"You will... think of the possibilities..."

Linda sighed. "Do you think this is really necessary?"

"Yes, it is," said Sean curtly.

"Ok, then. I will try it."

"Take out your pants, then."

She obeyed. Sean had not had her for a long time; since the arrival of the centaurs, he had abandoned the habit of making her please him. The last time had been almost a year ago, on that memorable day when he had brought in the centaurs and they had had sex with Dara, Tonga and Kumbo. Now he was aroused again at the vision of the rosy labia and of the perfect thighs of his assistant. He made a gesture for her to come near.

"Open your legs, please," he ordered as he took the belt on his hands. It was a light Japanese contraption, with a metal shaft coming from the back of the leather belt part. Sean put the belt around Linda's waist, passed the shaft under her crotch and lifted it towards the metal buckle in the front part. He adjusted it tightly and clasped a lock on it.

"Ready, dear!"

Linda touched the belt. It had all been so quick! She tried to insert a finger and touch her clit; it was impossible. The belt had holes to pee and for hygiene; it was open behind, leaving her asshole free to use the toilet - and, as Sean thought with a smile, to be fucked without opening the belt.

"Linda, I have to thank you for your co-operation. Please turn around, you look beautiful with it on!" The girl obeyed. Sean had an impulse to use her asshole at once, but he held himself.

"Please put your pants on, Linda. We shall leave you locked for some days and then we will measure you."

"But what if I feel too strong an urge?" asked the girl in an anxious voice.

"You will have to wait, because this is the experiment. Now please go and see if Beau has already taken the cream from the fillies."

Linda went out of the lab and to the stalls where the new fillies were being stimulated. She felt the contact of the metal shaft against her pussy; when she entered the stall and felt the scent of the fillies' cream, her clit began to swell. She tried to make some movements with her belly and rub it against the metal shaft, but it was not enough to relieve her. She closed her eyes, feeling the sensation and longing to have a smooth tongue there; but it was impossible.

The young fillies were attached by their collars and moving wildly as the rings turned them on. It was their first time in the Cream Factory; they were mad with lust, while Beau kept the stimulation to a level that would make them wet but not allow them to climax. Their bodies shook and their hind legs thumped the ground; the precious cream was dripping slowly from their cunts into the flasks attached to their rumps.

Beau checked the flasks and saw that they had enough cream in them. She turned the rings off; the fillies were whining softly, their heads bent to their shoulders, still stunned at what had been done to them. The mulatto girl took the flasks and gave them to Linda.

"You did well today, Beau... I liked much your caress," she said.

"Yes, mistress... Master told me that he is doing an experiment."