All Comments on 'The Centaur Ranch'

by blackbel2003

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very good

Great story! Imaginative, erotic and well written. I liked especially the way the centaurs are talked into coming to the farm. Domination does not need to be cruel to be erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Centaur Ranch

I think the story was fantastic, I loved it, and I can't wait to see more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Quite good

I had never thought that female centaurs could exist, but your story made them quite believable. Reading your story was a welcome surprise, because of the so unusual theme, but it is beautifully treated!

Congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Stunning

Stunning combination of erotica and sci-fi, or should I say, of erotica and myth-fi? Once one grants you the basic assumption about the centaurs, your story proceeds with the steel logic of a geometric theorem - and it is highly, highly arousing. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow fantastic!

I didn't think I would get into it but your writing was so good it sucked me in, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hmmm

Black slaves....right.That says a LOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Right...freedom of speech...

There is a saying about not letting a dislike blind you to someones talent. You are a pretty good writer, doing this as a hobby or seriously, you have talent.

This story, like many of your stories, is simply and utterly plain racist. Always involving dark skinned people being dominated, tricked, used, and abused. I was a little sad to see such talent wasted on this sort of barely concealed racism.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
Kinda...

It is a great story and well written. I utterly hate any and all forms of domination personally... but still go through such stories since some of them might be as interesting as the one here.

As for the racial comments... If your being subtly "racial" well whoop da fuckin doo (pardon the lang.), to each his own as the saying goes. Also if you are being subtly racial in centaur ranch, I clearly can't see any problem with a black horse, as the majority I have seen/touched are black or brown so that is the typical horse anyhow.

Also lastly there are many many factors of horse care you have left out and taking care of horses even if they were centaurs, would take more than two people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
this is not pro black slavery

i think some of you guys missed the point here. This story is a retelling of how the blacks became slaves in the first place. Of course not to that extreme, the blacks weren't nearly as stupid as the centaurs are here, but compared to the "advanced" european white man, the blacks were relatively primitive. The whites impressed the blacks with flashy mirrors and shiny things, and led them along gradually into full fledged slavery.

So this story is actually "pro" blacks, if you want to look at it in terms of "pro" or "anti". It is demonstrating the evil-ness of the slave owners and how they took the slaves with guile and deception.

This is a very well thought out and very well written story. Practically a classic. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A secret racist fetish...

I was curious by the short summary, this was well written, I can’t take your skill away from you on that, but I felt like I was reading a White supremacy secret desire in a wet dream. This was so racist. If the people in your life only knew you dreamed of making Black people your sexual slaves, bad enough my ancestors ever were demoralized and treated less than the centaurs you wrote about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous