All Comments on 'The Conservative Wife Empowered'

by 49greg

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sweet, hot, full of material

Very good erotic story-- likeable characters, good-natured approach, dashes of real-world believability to ground the fantasy. And very hot scenarios! I enjoyed it, and will read more of this author.

One criticism: this entry really does have enough erotic material for 3 or 4 chapters! Between Cassie's exhibitionism, her little taste for voyeurism, the mystery of who passed her cubicle, awakening lesbianism and maybe swinging, a trunk full of sex toys--well, I'm not complaining but honestly, there's a lot of scenery here we could afford to slow down and enjoy!

It's really a good story, but spacing out some of these developments into more discreet treatments could push a story like this to even greater heights. Cassie's a likeable and believable heroine, but watching her walk instead of run into empowerment would be even juicier.

49greg49gregalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Well, it's been a day since this posted and I haven't yet read past the intro of the posted story. I apologize for any typos and misspellings. I also apologize for saying that it was a three page story when it is four. I was going to change that just before hitting the final 'submit' button. But I screwed that up.

For the Anonymous comment above about the amount of elements crammed into a single chapter: As this story was originally written it was nearly twice as long as the final product. I wanted this story to be a single chapter for entry in the Nude Day Contest. My attempts at multi-chapter stories tend to run away from me. I guess I kept a lot of baggage in.

I've never written an exhibitionist story before, but I've always been titillated by women exposing themselves. Probably results from an incident at a college basketball game when some streakers shot by one corner of the court, but even though I'm not really interested in basketball, I was watching the game and missed the naked sorority pledges. My buddies never let me forget it.

Anyway feel free to comment or send feedback to me about this or any of my stories.

49Greg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Is there more to come?

There should be. As a previous reply said, there are several topics mentioned that could be additional chapters or sequels if you really need to keep this one separate for contest purposes. You have created likeable characters that I would like to read more about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

A wonderful story. Keep up the great work.

patientleepatientleealmost 10 years ago
Fun story!

Daring and hot!

DreaMajorDreaMajoralmost 9 years ago
Just the beginning

You have established a good platform for extending this story in several exciting directions: bdsm, bi-sexuality, anal and group sex. Cassie has already bought some beginner bondage and anal gear, experimented with another woman, and wondered whether Hal might be unknowingly submissive -- in fact they both might enjoy switching bottom and top roles. Add her exhibitionism, and there are bi-sexual swinger parties and public dungeon play in their future. Definitely my kind of neighbors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story that begs for continuation

There were several elements introduced that can and should be developed such as the toys and restraints. Her excitement at exhibiting herself suggests another route for continuation. Her arousal and willingness to go along with the groping and stripping suggests maybe sharing and/or group sex, or even cuckolding. I will be watching for whatever you do with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this story a lot, but it ended abruptly and weirdly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user49greg@49greg
49greg has somehow pissed off the owners of Lit and can no longer use the forum side of things. He doesn't know what he did wrong, but was playing with his profile there. He's taking any story making to another ID.