The Cuckold's Son, Redux - Finish

Story Info
The end of the Lee family story.
9.1k words
3.77
16.3k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The sins of the father are to be laid upon the children."

William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

The Cuckold's Son was a stand-alone story. It was blatantly emotional and over-the-top. The Cuckold's Son, Redux re-visited the same people in a more grounded reality. This story is the conclusion of The Cuckold's Son, Redux.

The Cuckold's Son, Redux Concluded

As Danny Lee shut off his car's engine, putting his head back against the headrest, he felt that his whole life was going sideways; drifting like a GT-R on a track, oversteered by an amateur who was a menace to himself and everyone around him.

Danny was in his third year at the University of Texas at Dallas. He had transferred from UT Austin after the birth of his half-sister, Whitney so that he could help his mother as she needed it. Not for his mother, but for his half-sister; an innocent born into a hellscape populated with deeply flawed people. His girlfriend, Faith had elected to stay in Austin and continue with her degree plan. The time apart was torture for Danny and Facetime, while better than a call or text, was not the same as in-person intimacy.

Recently, Danny thought that Faith might be moving on from him. They had been together for six years and were each other's first for everything. Their whole life had been planned out. Get married after college. Get good jobs. Buy a house. Have kids. Be each other's best friend forever and ever. Lately, when Danny called Faith, the calls went to voice mail. She would not return his calls until the next morning with the excuse that she was at the UT library late, studying. When they did Facetime, Faith generally ended the call after a few minutes, saying she had errands to run or she had to study or she was tired. Danny was not an idiot. He knew that Faith was most likely dating someone else and putting distance between the two of them. High school sweethearts seldom made it through college.

Danny had been contemplating making the drive down to UT to surprise Faith. Or maybe surprise himself, he thought sadly.

Danny was still working at the sporting goods store although he no longer had to contribute as much to the household expense as he had in the early days after his father left. His father did pay spousal maintenance and child support, as well as Danny's tuition but that was not nearly enough for the expenses required of maintaining a home in Highland Park and as well as the expenses for a college student and an infant. Danny may not have approved of his mother's "occupation" but she was earning a good living.

Danny glanced at his watch and noted that it was early enough his mom would still be working in her studio. Danny exhaled slowly and trudged into the house he shared with his mother and sister.

Whitney was in her crib in the family room, engaged with her toys. Danny waved at the baby video monitor to let this mother know he was home. Maddy soon entered the family room, tying the belt on her robe, and smiling at her firstborn.

"Hi, sweetie. How was school?" Maddy asked.

"Same old, same old," Danny replied as he reached down and scooped up Whitney. She giggled as he made funny faces at her before blowing a raspberry on her stomach. She loved that and giggled hysterically.

"Guess what?" Maddy asked with a smile. "I hit two thousand today!"

Maddy was clearly overjoyed at this revelation; Danny considerably less so. Two thousand subscribers. Two thousand people were paying ten dollars a month to watch his mother get naked and masturbate and more on FapFans. That's not to mention all the people that got to see her free from rip sites that posted stolen content. A big part of Danny's life was spent sending takedown notices to these sites for violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and then following up to make sure that they followed through. If not, Danny passed the information to his mother's attorney who would send cease and desist letters. It was a never-ending game of whack-a-mole, that left Danny depressed, angry, and bitter.

Finding his mother's content on rip sites, meant that he had to view the content. No son should have to watch his mother masturbate or have sex with strange men. But that was his life now. Maddy reasoned that Danny had been exposed to her sexuality when he was eighteen and a senior in high school so he had already seen everything there was to see. Danny was by nature a reserved person, so his mother's overt sexuality unnerved him and made him uncomfortable. Maddy made two concessions to Danny's feelings; 1) she limited her activities to one of the guest bedrooms which she had converted to her studio, and 2) she would only invite men over to create content with her if both Danny and Whitney were out of the house.

Maddy's income from FapFans meant that Steven Lee's spousal maintenance and child support were of decreasing importance to their quality of life. Danny spoke with his father every other month, although Maddy spoke with him more often than that. Danny knew that his parents still loved each other, although Steven's pride and ego would not let him accept Whitney. So, he decamped to California. Maddy's parents were old and were not in good health, so she could not have followed Steven to California, even if he had asked her to. Danny knew that Steven subscribed to his ex-wife's FapFans and wondered for about the millionth time, how did his parents get so fucked up? Why was his dad the way he was? Why did his mom allow herself to be used like whore?

"I don't even know what to say about that, Mom," Danny replied. "Yay, I guess. Two thousand guys jerking it to my mom. What son wouldn't want that," Danny said dryly.

"Baby, I know you don't like me doing FapFans but it's bringing in really good money." Maddy picked up her cell phone, tapped the screen a few times, and then showed the screen to Danny.

"This is how much I've earned this year from my page."

Danny glanced at the screen which showed a fairly significant dollar amount. Danny just shrugged. Not all money was good money.

"That brings up something else I wanted to talk to you about. I'm thinking about signing up for FapChat."

Danny closed his eyes and leaned sat back onto the sofa and he brought Whitney up to his chest and hugged her.

"You know there's a big difference between posting content and live interaction, right?" Danny asked. "You'd have to engage with them in real-time, not by DMs or email. It's creepy as hell to chat with someone knowing that they're beating off to you. And they see you naked but you can't see them. I remember how hard it was for you to start showing your face on FapFans. Is this really what you want? Can't you please just get a job? Aren't there enough high school girls out there doing this shit?"

Maddy shook her head. "The number one searched tag on FapChat and FapFans is 'Mature.' I'm forty-four years old. I'm at that sweet spot that younger guys want for a MILF and older guys fantasize about. I can leverage FapChat to send people to my FapFans and I think I can double my subscriber base. Between the two I think I can earn a half million a year."

"People I went to high school with have watched you. I've heard people talking. Men in the neighborhood and people you know are subscribed to your FapFans page. It seems like everywhere I go, someone makes it a point to tell me they've seen my mother's videos. Do you have any idea how ashamed and embarrassed that makes me?"

Danny just looked at his mother and shook his head sadly. When she had first talked about joining FapFans, Danny had tried to discourage her. He had tried reason, logic, emotions, and religion in an effort to dissuade her but nothing worked. She needed an income. She wanted to be home with her daughter. No job was going to give her the flexibility she needed and allow her to be at home all day and still bring in the cash that FapFans would bring her. His mother was still a beautiful woman. Men of all ages still ogled the statuesque blonde whenever she was out and about. If they only knew that for $9.99 per month, they could have unlimited access to her in the most intimate way possible.

Danny knew that his mother's morality was a moving target. She was a swinger who willingly had sex with men other than her husband while at the same time encouraging these men to humiliate him. It was something that initially had been all Steven's idea, but Maddy quickly adapted to the lifestyle and would have continued to live that lifestyle if not for an issue at Danny's school when a video of Maddy made the rounds. The video had shown Maddy having sex with two men while they insulted her husband and made humiliating comments toward him. The fact that some of the comments had to do with impregnating his wife ultimately led to Steven running away. Danny's derision towards his father had not helped the matter. To prove that he wasn't like his father, Danny had actually gone too far in the opposite direction and acted like an insufferable asshole to his dad. He derided his parents and their lifestyle, while at the same time being fearful that he was like his father. After all, when he and Faith made love, didn't he like her to sometime be the aggressor? At a base level, was he weak and submissive like his father? Was his morality on a slippery slope? Would he be a cuckold?

The other side of the morality coin what that a woman who lived a sexually hedonistic and decadent lifestyle refused to even contemplate aborting an accidental pregnancy that was the result of her lifestyle. Maddy's birth control had failed. She didn't make her regular partners use condoms, and she got pregnant. As much of a libertine, as Maddy was in her sex life, she refused to contemplate aborting her baby. Danny thought a psychologist would probably say that all the repressed Catholic guilt from her indiscriminate sex coalesced into an absolute refusal to even contemplate an abortion of the child that was a manifestation of her sins. Even at the cost of her marriage.

Maddy shrugged at Danny's question. "Live or video, it's all the same to me. Just a means to an end. I want you to quit the sporting goods store. Since I'm going to be working evenings too, I'll need your help with Whitney."

Danny shook his head. "No, I don't want to do that. If you're going to be making that much money, you can hire a nanny. I'm not going to be out here babysitting while you're back there doing what you do."

"Danny, I don't want to hire a maid or a nanny. I'll pay you for your time if that's the holdup but I need you to be on board with this. I'm going to change and come back and we'll talk about this. Pour me a Chardonnay and I'll be right back."

Danny went to the kitchen and grabbed an opened bottle of wine out of the refrigerator and grabbed a beer for himself. Danny was not much of a drinker, although he had been known to drink his father's expensive scotch as a "fuck you" to his dad when his anger was driving his actions.

Maddy returned wearing black yoga pants and a white tank top. The new sleeve along her left arm, a swirl of color and patterns in the light. His mother had always had a tattoo in the small of her back; a 'tramp stamp' as a reminder of a drunken spring break as a college senior. Since her divorce, however, she had...changed.

It started slowly. First, a couple of high-lobe piercings to complement the single ear piercing she had received on her tenth birthday. Then came the Industrial; a straight barbell that connected the cartilage at the top of her ear to the cartilage at the back of the ear. After that came the diamond stud in her nose. Then, a few months later, she had her nipples pierced along with her clitoral hood. Danny was not even aware of the nipple and clit piercings until he saw them while sending out takedown notices to rip sites. He was pissed but he didn't say anything. What would be the point?

A few weeks ago, she had started getting inked for a full sleeve. She had kept this from Danny by wearing long sleeve t-shirts or pullovers. Again, he found out by accident. His boss at the sporting goods store had called him asking to switch his schedule to take the day off and come in the next day which was his scheduled day off. Danny had surprised his mother when he came home as she walked naked out of the kitchen holding Whitney. He didn't say a word to his mother about the new tattoo running the length of her arm. He just turned on his heel, got in his car, and went for a drive, returning later that night.

He had called Faith that night to discuss his problems with her, but Faith seemed in a rush to get him off the call. This was happening more and more often and Danny felt her drifting away.

Seeing his mother in her tank top with the outline of her piercings visible and her newly inked arm made Danny infinitely sad. It wasn't that his mother didn't know what she was doing to her son. It also wasn't that she didn't care. She knew that her relationship with her son was unconventional. She had been devastated when Danny had been shown videos of her having sex. It wasn't the sex acts that she was ashamed of necessarily. It was the disrespect that she had shown a present that he had given her. She would have freely told him about her lifestyle if he had asked, but finding out and being shown how her lovers disrespected his Christmas present was a break in their relationship that she would not be able to repair anytime soon. She couldn't decide on a course of action to repair the breach and did not realize that she had in fact made a choice: to do nothing.

"So, why don't you want to help me out? It's not like I'm asking you to take photos or video me. I just need your help watching your sister." Maddy's placid facial expression showed that she thought it was an entirely reasonable request. 'Babysit the sister that you have because I had unprotected sex with multiple men, while I masturbate online so hundreds of men can jerk off to me. What could be more reasonable?'

"I don't like anything about what you're doing. I've told you a hundred times; I'm embarrassed and ashamed that everyone knows about what you're doing. Your parents won't even speak to you and now they won't speak to me because they think I'm encouraging you. They've never even met Whitney."

It was true; Danny was ashamed of his mother. Just last week, Danny had gone to Hoff's for a burger on his lunch break at the sporting goods store. The Olson Twins were parked at the drive-in along with a couple of guys from the high school football team in the back seat. As Danny drove past their car, he nodded a greeting at them. As he drove slowly by, he could hear them laughing at him and talking about his mother getting spit-roasted. He had felt his face burn with shame and embarrassment. Everyone he knew had seen his mother having sex with multiple men. Everyone he knew had seen his father be a willing cuckold. They all knew about the child that resulted. He had got into a fight with the Olson Twins about the video, and that had been the beginning of the end for Danny's family. It wasn't until later that Danny knew that his family was already soaked in kerosene; the Olsons had only provided the match that burned his family to the ground.

How do you hold your head up knowing that? How do you maintain any sense of self-worth knowing what the world thought about your family? Sometimes, when he was alone at night, Danny cried bitter tears about the life that his parents had forced upon him. To the world, he presented a stoic countenance. He had walled off his emotions and did not let anyone see how badly he really hurt.

Except for Faith. And now she was slipping away from him.

Maddy sighed. "Eventually, everything will blow over and get back to normal. My parents just need time to get over it. Just like you just need time to get over whatever hang-ups you have. Eventually, people will get bored about gossiping about the whore-next-door."

For not the first time, Danny contemplated the idea that his mother might be insane. No rational person could think like she did.

Danny shook his head and went to his room. He tried to call Faith, but once again the call went to voicemail. Tears came to Danny's eyes and he had never felt more miserable in his life.

+++

"I don't know doc," Steven Lee said. "Do you think I could ever have a normal relationship?"

Doctor Gene Palmer studied Steven Lee for a moment before answering. He had been seeing Steven Lee for several months now and had been unable to get to the root cause of Steven's kink. He was beginning to think that maybe that was just the way that Steven was wired. Maybe there was no underlying cause. Maybe Steven was born that way.

"I think the first thing you have to decide, is 'What is normal?' Any sexual act, no matter how extreme can become normalized with repetition. In your married life, would you say that being a humiliated cuckold was normal?" Doctor Palmer asked.

Steven shook his head. "No, I wouldn't say we normalized it. I can't even say how or why we fell into that type of role-play. It wasn't even that it really turned me on. It's just that in the moment, while it was happening, it felt more normal for me than any other type of sex that we were having. I felt that having strangers yell at me was normal. And not just strangers; they had to be black guys. I have no idea where it came from."

"If that was your normal, then don't you think that someday you would have had to find something new to ramp up the excitement? Something more extreme? And then it becomes a never-ending chase to get that next sexual high. Why do you think that being a cuckold was your best 'normal?'"

"I don't know, doc. I guess that's what we're going to find out. I hope this works."

"Hypno-therapy has helped thousands of people. That said, however, there is no guarantee that it will help you. All we can do is try. So, if you're ready? Lie back and close your eyes."

+++

Danny knew his mother was spiraling. If it wasn't for Whitney, he would already be gone. The fact was, he did not trust his mother with his half-sister. Maddy's content creation for her FapFans page was no longer limited to daytime hours. She was on FapChat at night interacting with guys to drive them to her subscription page. It seemed to be working because, in the last three months, she had a fifty percent increase in subs to her FapFans.

But it was costing Maddy.

Danny could she was sad and depressed. At night, after she had gone to bed Danny could hear her crying in her bedroom. She refused to talk about it with Danny. He had begged and pleaded with her to find another job; any kind of job. He could drop out of college and work more hours to help. She refused to even listen to him.

Tonight, was the final straw for Danny. It was his night off from the store and he needed to study for an exam. When he arrived at his house, he had to park in the street because three cars were in the circular drive that ran past the front door to their Highland Park McMansion. As Danny walked up the sidewalk, Mrs. Hunter, his next-door neighbor whom he had known his whole life, stopped her pruning of her rose bushes, glared at him, and shook her head, before turning her back to him and walking towards her house. Danny sighed. His family was not just the talk of the neighborhood. He could not even walk into the local Starbucks without people staring and whispering.

Danny walked past the cars in the drive and entered his house wondering what fresh hell was awaiting him.

As soon as he entered the foyer, he heard Whitney crying. He picked up the infant and noted that she needed to be changed. Danny looked in the direction of the guest room that had become his mother's studio and shook his head. First things first; he had to change Whitney.