All Comments on 'The Cuckold's Son'

by offkilter123

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments
HighpikeHighpike11 months ago

I am thoroughly enjoying your writing. Your stories are very well crafted and easy to read. You create and balance your characters very well and make sure they all play their parts fully. Thank you - I hope you have more work on the go. G

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Dynamite story!

5

GarySmith69GarySmith6911 months ago

I have often wondered how the children of a Swinging/cuck lifestyle feel about what thier parents do and what thier reaction might be, this story explores that idea. Interesting story.

francemanfranceman11 months ago

Like Garysmith, I wonder about the impact of certain lifestyles on children's development.

Especially as is the case in this story, when everything is revealed en masse, known by all.

A fine exploration of a difficult theme.

DreddrasDreddras11 months ago

Interesting perspective on the family fallout from a cuckolding lifestyle. A bit too pat imo by making the mother an unwilling/reluctant participant and heaping all the blame on the dad. Would be interesting to read the same sort of story but where both parents were willing participants. That said, nicely done, worth 5 stars easily.

demanderdemander11 months ago

Good idea. Not so sure about him going away, and both of them being celibate all that time. D

The Style GuyThe Style Guy11 months ago

Top notch story by a top notch author. Thank you.

SDN1955SDN195511 months ago

That was a very, very good story and a unique perspective.

miket0422miket042211 months ago

Definitely a worthwhile read. Enjoyed the the fact that the author sought out a fresh perspective rather than using the more familiar and cliche variations.

Was left feeling a bit unfulfilled because the entire story after Danny/Dale ran away was told from such a high level perspective that all of the potential emotional content was glossed over. Taking the time to explore the conversations and emotions between Dale, Maddie and Faith could have been very powerful.

Daggy1965Daggy196511 months ago

Very well written story. This could have been made into a much longer story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Intense storyline that was well crafted, drawing me deeper and deeper into your universe. It's hard for me to fully understand Danny/Dale, but I have run across some pretty hard hearted folks in my lifetime, so maybe he's out there somewhere. Great job! 5.0*

BarryJames1952BarryJames195211 months ago

Very well done. Thanks for sharing this.

whateverittakeswhateverittakes11 months ago

Great story with a new take on the LW genre.

imhaplessimhapless11 months ago

A little pollyannish but original -- I like original. 5*

pumpop201pumpop20111 months ago
A unique aspect.....

A unique aspect for this genre. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

kdad9010kdad901011 months ago

That was pretty great. Possibly a little rushed at the end but I still enjoyed it.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now11 months ago

It's not often I need a tissue as a grown man while reading Literotica.

Today, today was one of those times. This was a wonderful story.

bdsmbillbdsmbill11 months ago

Very powerful and well written story. Just a note: CMH winners get a monthly pension for life. That will be in addition to his disability.

gatorhermitgatorhermit11 months ago
Powerful and Original Story

I wonder who Will’s biological father is. Ezekiel 18 notes that …the son shall not bear the iniquity of the father…” but in this case Danny chose so to do. It is a wonder that his mother didn’t take a shotgun to daddy dearest. Five star story.

Dylan1Dylan111 months ago

You so very nearly lost me at the beginning of this. Writers have to remember it is only in America that "American" football is popular, 95% of the rest of the world have no idea of what you were talking about in the first two to three paragraphs, to be honest it was boring.

I am very glad I persisted, the story turned into a nice tale.

The part where Tom described the grief she felt was moving. Really nicely written.

waltdeewaltdee11 months ago

Well done. Happy to see the cuck being shown as the asshole. Worse should’ve befallen him.

I would’ve liked to have seen a D Day + 20 years, though.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzy11 months ago

Looks like another favorite author to add to my list. Great work.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne11 months ago

Good story, but the last two words took a little off of it. If Dale has to be the aggressor, every time, it shows a bit of insecurity.

CaedynCaedyn11 months ago

I got a little bit of dust in my eye while reading this one. Great story! The pacing felt a little rushed; could have used a little more description or fleshed out the supporting characters a bit more. I have read and enjoyed all of your stories so far! Thanks for sharing your work.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker11 months ago

I thought the story was going one way. Then the U-turn. Loved it. Almost made me cry. Almost. I have always maintained that it's not Alpha males that are the badasses. They usually turn out to be pussies or bullies. It's the quiet, confident Beta males that get the job done. Anyway, the Bear approves. More stories, please.

The BEAR

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun11 months ago

Great story with lots of emotions. Thanks.

CriosCrios11 months ago

Awesome story. The part about what she allowed them to do with her cross was gut wrenching!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was simply awful writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

booooooring

MormonJackMormonJack11 months ago

Really enjoyed the story. Thank you!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

This was a great story that was well written, engaging and at no point patronizing or just left the women as retarded bimbos.

It lost a point for the ending: “Danny was now the aggressor when it came to making love…every time”

You don’t need to be the aggressor in a marriage, making love is a dance. sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow but you if you are aggressive everytime, then it’s not a dance, it’s a fight.

And that’s not making love, it’s just fucking.

amygdalaamygdala11 months ago

Nice read the idea of Faith being without a partner for 10 years though is quite a stretch. I can understand Danny’s world being up-ended by his parents actions, as it was probably the death of the foundation of his personal and family life. But the only loss Faith had was the sudden ending of a teenage romance. That heartache would not normally lead to a lack of relationship or companionship for 10 years.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So the takeaway is it's all the fathers fault. No not 100%. That's would be just silly. Realistically it's 99.999% the fathers fault. And shame on the son for getting away from them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Maddy is a good actress. When her depraved lifestyle became public knowledge, she made a victim of herself, blaming all the blame on her husband, the villain who made her do it. It's popular in America, when you've done something bad, depraved, play the victim. So when people found out she likes interracial orgies, anal sex, double penetration, she blamed it all on her husband. Then a fake suicide attempt and we have a pastor's wife reborn, not a whore who likes black men with huge penises. I wonder if the pastor at least got some anal sex from her. The way she treated her son's gift only shows the depth of her depravity and rotten soul.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Of course it's understandable that Dale feared the fate of turning into a Lit author, but since in the story you've made him aware of how illness and treatment works, it would follow that he'd understand that turning into a Lit author is a choice, when folks decide to refuse mental health treatment, in lieu of congregating on Internet forums where the mentally ill can reinforce each others' symptoms and delusions. The healthy choice is to seek mental health treatment options, and return to consensus reality, where extreme fetish endeavors don't make finding ways to construct fantasy realities where putting down a whole gender is a worthwhile pursuit.

Of course, in this story, from its established premises it would follow that once Dale founded his life on military justice, he would have to refuse an intimidation attempt predicated on either usurping the authority of an officer in the chain of command, or improperly delegating such authority, if the General really had offered the Colonel the ability to enter a guard post, and interfere with its normal operations. A quick phone call to the General would allow for finding out which of those was true, with either charges or ejection to follow.

servant111servant11111 months ago

Loved this one. Looking forward to your next efforts.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Although the ending seemed a bit rushed, I can only say that this gave a different perspective. Well told, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, it was definitely an original…if somewhat unrealistic…storyline. The writing was pretty good, but there were a few homonym errors (e.g., stair/stare, there/their). Not exactly a pleasant diversion, but certainly an engaging one.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Weakest effort by far. It bordered on a fairytale. It was too over the top with the Medal of honor and his mother's conversion. Even dressed up with all the accolades, personal achievements and combat experience, the character was still a loathsome coward. The celibacy bit was also a lame choice. Finally, there's that cringy part about their sex life at the end. Old Dale keeps the little woman in her place in the bedroom now. Hoohah!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, good concept. Ended a bit abruptly!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's true that being a cuckold is toxic. Not just degenerate. There's no room for love, at all. But having a kink for not always being aggressive and letting your spouse take the lead is hardly a cuck red flag. But it's hard to blame him for such backwards and stupid logic because of that emotional bombshell dropped onto him.

Yea, his mom was pushed into it. But she not only enjoyed it, but used his hard earned gift as a cum scooper? That's enough reason to leave his mom behind. She had a lot to apologize for. Faith and himself were the true victims here.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This writer is pretty much a piece of shit, going around attacking other writers. I'd bet when other people realize what chicken shit he is a lot of people besides me will be giving him one star. Permanently.

PowersworderPowersworder11 months ago

That was an interesting and unique idea for a story, well done!

It must be horrific for kids to discover their father is a cuck and the mother a slut. The children probably lose all respect for their parents in an instant.

-

The only criticism I had for this story is all the blame being piled on the dad, and the mother essentially being forgiven. A white wife doesn't agree to get gangbanged by hung black guys unless she's really into that lifestyle. Maddy slurping cum off her son's crucifix made her 10x worse than the cuck husband, who didn't actually do anything to disrespect his son.

It just seemed a bit unfair to give the depraved whore a pass, but still hold a grudge against the father, even if he was a pathetic weirdo.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Five stars

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Guess Danny / Dale was just a cuck wimp after all. Let some loser force him to go back to a life he was far better off without just because he would tell a general... what? That a decorated officer didn't want to talk to him? Then he pulls the "you have a brother card and you almost killed your mom?" Horse shit. Mom almost killed herself, not his fault. She made her bed, she had to sleep in it. Don't want son to react the way? Don't be a cheating skank slut. Kid 1/2 brother is none of his concern. Don't know why people always fall for that nonsense. Kid never met him, how can he be hurt not to know him? Oh yeah, manipulative parents do that to him. Willing to sacrifice a child's well being to force someone else to do what they demand. No thanks, it turns out Dale has no backbone either.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The mother may not be as guilty as we all first thought, but she isn’t blameless. If your spouse wants you to do something that is wrong, then it’s responsibility to refuse. She could have recorded the pervert’s demands, and then divorced him telling everyone why. She would’ve had the respect of her son, and everyone else.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just to off pat for me, the high moral ground is always easy to defend. {cucks are best pounded into the dirt] so in that aspect a good yarn.

In my humble opinion the highest award for bravery in any nation, should only ever be bestowed upon the dead. The ultimate award for the ultimate sacrifice.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well written and original, so props to you. Having said that, the military minutiae made it very niche and dragged it for no real reason.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

I like how they keep putting all the depravity on his Father the cuck. Like his mom wasn't there getting double teamed? And the shit with them shooting their loads on her necklace and her joyously licking it off? Yeah MAYBE she acquiesced into her husband's demands that she be a slut, but who made her do that but of cum play? Me think thou doth protest too much, she was obviously having a great time on that video and only discovery made her reticent. So yeah reconnect with faith, but maybe he had the right idea in ditching dear old mom.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Big win. Keep writing 5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nah the dad took all the blame, should've been both of them. Emotional blackmail is the climax of the story. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Engaged me so completely that this Marine shed a tear. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting story but spoilt for me by the pastor blackmailing Dale into hearing him out. Despicable!

GardenshedGardenshed11 months ago

All I can say is WOW! Very well written story, interesting story line. Enjoyed the powerful emotion as I read it. My only complaint I finished it too quickly. Would have liked a longer tale. Best that I have read on LW for a long time. Wish there was a higher rating than 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Thanks for writing!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story! The chain reaction of the damage caused was interesting. I don't get how the brother came to be and with who, but the story was quite unique. Cuckolding is a selfish act and this story illustrates the compounding of where that can lead.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

While I enjoyed reading the story, there was something about it that felt “off”. Maybe because it was too much narration. Maybe because it didn’t seem like his Dad got punished. Maybe because all of the accomplishments by Dale were a bit over the top and happened too fast. Maybe because it just didn’t seem like his Mom really wanted to end the “kink” her pervert hubby was forcing on her. Etc.

.

At least the story finished on an up note for most concerned.

.

4 ****

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

I enjoyed the story. Thank you. A tad extreme for a son to "run away", abandoning his life and also his girl friend, due to seeing a sex tape of his mother. He never even found out about the circumstances surrounding what took place. Yes, a sign of his immaturity and generally selfish actions. He made it all about HIM and not about his mother (and father). Although the "spunk on the cross" was an inspired touch.

Also, to turn into a "monk" and remain celibate for 10 years after having experienced sexual sessions with his GF, was very strange. But even more strange was the claimed fact that his GF also remained celibate and INTENDED to remain so for the rest of her life! Not knowing if Dale would eventually re-enter their lives.

Anyway, in spite of the "Mills and Boon" attempt at "life long love that couldn't be replaced" sort of nonsense, the story was still enjoyable. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent storyline! Greatly enjoyed it!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent. Thank you.

OldBuddy

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It started out pretty good and interesting, but quickly fell off and never recovered. Sure, it had a sweet ending but that wasn't enough to save it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

can't see her being celibate for 10 years. If anything, out of spite she would do something even if she later regretted doing it.

numbnutz49numbnutz4911 months ago

Well written, strong story line, good character development, and good continuity through until the very end. However, I don't know how it could be any different from what was written without writing 1,000 words about their love for each other. You are 4 for 4 in the toughest genre - that makes you a STAR in my books.

maxx308maxx30811 months ago

I enjoyed your story very much it was very well written. As others have already said it was powerful and emotional.

Well done!

straightshooter1958straightshooter195811 months ago

Well Done! You have presented us a great paradigm buster! While I understand the deep emotional damage the MC suffered from being so publicly humiliated by his parents depravity (yes BOTH of them) especially his mothers delight in having her sons gift so horribly befouled by her playmates, i don't believe that mere celibacy would be the only way that damage would have manifested. Dear Ole Mom suddenly becoming a victim is a bit too convenient. Nonetheless, a great story! Thank you. 5*

HargaHarga11 months ago

Well written and enjoyable to read. Didn't buy the ending much but you made it work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A fine and very original story but I'm not buying Maddy's sudden conversion to unwilling participant just because she and her husband have unexpectedly been outed. Only physical force could make a woman take part in a scenario like the one described here against her will and unless she is a highly experienced porn actress there is no way she could have made such a convincing display of a woman enjoying what she was doing unless she really was. That aside, it was a very emotionally charged tale and a compelling read.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

Started great. Then you gave him the medal or honor and I laughed my ass off and ceased bothering. Total cliche. Why not make him the 6 million dollar man with a bionic eye? It would be nearly as realistic.

I have to question why certain men here are driven to create hyper masculine stories full of bad ass military men who all rail against cuckold, poly and swinging lifestyles? They never write in any other category. Their fans are extremely vocal and go out of their way to rant about any story with even the slightest of cuckold themes. Heaven forbid a husband forgive. Of course, if the husband cheats and is forgiven, might as well have crickets sounding in the background.

We get it, you don't like cuckolding and want everyone to know. You have made it all so very clear. Homophobes behave in the same exact way and you known what everyone thinks of them.

So, if we looked at your porn history, what do you suppose we would find? Hmmmmmm

deependerdeepender11 months ago

So, the author allows the gangbanger to put everything off on the hubby....hmmmm. All so nicely black and white framed in a cross, a Monk, and a nun. Penance for the previous story?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pretty good story. A couple of things bothered me, though. You stated that in the video Maddy's face was "...pixelated but you could make out her blonde hair set in a ponytail", but later you stated: "In the video, Maddy smiled as she licked the cross clean. She then opened her mouth to show the semen in her mouth...". Those statements seem in conflict with each other. Could her face be seen in detail in the video, or not? Also, I didn't understand that statement: "Since the email was sent from Kent's phone, he was expelled. He protested that he had not sent the email, but the facts spoke for themselves.". The facts were that Faith sent the email with the video to the principal, and there were witnesses to that fact. The video was not illegal and was not illegally obtained (I doubt Kent's father would press charges against his own son for accessing a video stored on his phone, and I doubt the DA would be interesting in pursuing such a case, anyway). Kent didn't break any laws, engage in violence, or do anything else that would warrant expulsion, and he had an uncle who was a lawyer. I don't understand why Kent was supposedly expelled. Danny, on the other hand, physically assaulted two students and seriously injured at least one of them. It seems more likely that Danny, and perhaps Faith, would have been the one(s) to get expelled, and Danny likely would have been arrested. Still, it was a good story. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If someone wearing that blue ribbon went on TV and described how some A Hole evangelical preacher ma was using a general officer to force anassociation with a porn star, guess whose life goes down the latrine.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I personally have never seen this kind of deviate behavior expressed on innocent children and the effects it has on them. The story was a bit formulaic but well written with plenty of character development for Danny/Dale as he is the predominant element in this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Its a little to easy to only blame the father and the Raac with Faith is too much to be true.

But its nice Idea for a story, need a BTM version of this idea

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very much enjoyed it ok123! Could have probably fleshed out the ending a little bit more. But well done! A 5* effort & story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic stories….. keep ‘em comin

ribnitinribnitin11 months ago

The story was gripping until Danny walked away. Then it became puerile

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, I love a happy ending, but the ending felt a bit rushed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Danny/Dale was the biggest asshole in this story by far. Medal or no medal. Faith’s initial reaction on his return was the correct one, and she should have stuck with it.

What his parents got up to was all consensual sexual encounters and none of his business really. The fact that a video got out and gave him some secondhand embarrassment is unfortunate, but his nuclear response to this embarrassment was just completely beyond the pale.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

"So, eight years, huh. How are things in Dallas?" - Where did eight years come from? They've been married eight years, but that's in the next paragraph, but that mentions Austin, not Dallas. Continuity error?

\

"I'll make sure she has Will with her so it will be just the two of us." - I thought the other way around, so that Will WOULD be there, so he could meet his brother.

\

First, this was a sweet story, five stars. I didn't like him abandoning Faith, even given his fears of becoming like his father. My vindictive side supported him cutting off his mother, even as it became clear that she was only doing it or her husband, though how she could allow her son's gift to be defiled is a mystery. I'm surprised that when she found Dale/Danny that she never told Faith where he was, or if she did, why Faith didn't go and confront him.

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

SUPER FANTASTIC EMOTIONAL story!!!!

Congratulations!!! 5 totally deserved stars!!!

ReedRichardsReedRichards11 months ago

At least the timeline worked out so that he received his Medal of Honor from President Trump rather than Joe Biden or Barack Hussein Obama.

ReedRichardsReedRichards11 months ago

Kind of an extreme reaction to turn monk for a decade, but suspension of disbelief is required for these stories. Then there's the he's always the aggressor when it comes to sex bit; his new wife NEVER starts things? That's actually kind of boring, and let's face it, men like it when a woman comes on to them.

.

The story does come from a different perspective. Too often we see the meme that the kids hate the mother who cheated on their father and break off all contact, which might happen some of the time, but probably still rarely. In this case you took that point, and wrote a whole story about it, which is a good thing.

.

Decently written.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I almost stopped reading when Dale didn't take a more hostile attitude with the Colonel diring the forced meeting at the base referring to strictly by his rank and sir, not asking any questions his former father or Faith. Finally responding "Colonel, unless it is an order I will never go your house. sir."

Dale's best response to the Colonel's question "are you happy?" "Other than losing my eye, I was happy until a self righteous pastor stuck his nose into my personal life where is does not belong and tried to guilt me into seeing my former mother. Colonel."

I only kept reading to confirm my suspicion that his former mother's fried was Faith.

I stopped reading after that. He was worried about becoming Danny the cuckold and instead grew up to become Dale the Simp.

silentsoundsilentsound11 months ago

Interesting story. 4*

R_GazinyaR_Gazinya11 months ago

Danny’s fear of following his father was unfounded. A faithful wife cannot have a cuckhold for a husband. Only a slut can. Marry a faithful woman, problem solved.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm11 months ago

You know, I absolutely love the fact that someone finally wrote up the other side of those cuckold fantasies flooding this genre. Despite what people claim based on the comments, the actual submissions in LW are 80% cuckolding and hotwifing. And never... NEVER... does any one of them adress the obvious flaws and assured consequences were those fantasies to become real. 5/5 for that.

I did, however, deduct a star for the way you put it all on the MC's shoulders. You did not, in any way, address the loss of respect for ones parents in an event like that, but framed it solely as the son's personal insecurities that caused all the drama. That was weird.

Regguy69Regguy6911 months ago

A well-written, new look at the cuckold scene and its consequences. Maddy allowed herself to be coerced into doing objectionable (for her) things to please her spouse and it cost her the loss of her son's respect and the loss of her self-respect. The lesson here is to always try to be responsive to your spouse, but don't discard your self-respect. Had she refused to indulge in some of his kinks, he may have divorced her, but she'd still have a relationship with her son and her self-respect.

Dale's fear of unwillingly being like his Dad was goofy. Running away showed his immaturity, so maybe Faith was lucky he took off because he wasn't ready for adulthood. Luckily it all worked out but cost everyone a decade of sorrow.

Schwanze1Schwanze111 months ago

Helluva’ tale.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story was nearly perfectly written until his meeting with the chaplain. There's no way the moment he's been dreading for years occurs like that. No, there will be much less drama but no less intensity--that's a writer's challenge. You're a good writer--top 20% in LW--but this missed. Whoever your beta reader or editor is should've sanded down the rough edges on that scene. The rebound with Faith was back into character for Dale. From there, the story got better and better. It ended up as one of the best stories of the hundreds I've read on this site. Keep writing stories just like this!

.

On a side note, there are serial bloviators who regurgitate ad nauseum, and they will make a simple story into an 86,000 word snoozefest. THIS story could've easily been extended into the Dale/Danny and Faith reconciliation. I'd have loved to read that. Again, OP, keep writin' 'em just like this!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The idea that she would be celibate for a decade is ridiculous. She did nothing wrong and should have moved on. Would have been better if she was a widow and the boy was her son not the mom’s miracle child.

The description of the video made it seem that the mom was actively enjoying herself, I don’t see how she goes from licking cum off a Celtic cross to completely blaming her husband for the kink which she supposedly doesn’t share or enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A little too syrupy for me. Not to mention the the whole 10 years of celibacy thing. But, still a decent effort. 3*

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion11 months ago

Loved this side of the story. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, in science and life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stuff happens in a marriage. Apparently, mom obviously loved the BBC and she agreed to being a cuck's shared wife in the most intense ways. Overall, the story was depressing, but it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A great plot idea; congratulations. I especially appreciate your perspective of how his mother's and father's perversion and debauchery impacted their child. Yes, his mother's. That was the major fault in your plot, trying to absolve Madeline of her personal responsibility for agreeing to participate in her husband's sexual perversion. She was weak, and apparently enjoyed the depraved degrading sex. Oh, right, just responding to the physical stimulus. If you truly believe that then you must think that a woman enjoys the stimulus, even when its rape. Bull shit. The most important sex organ is the brain. If Madeline was going to kill herself she should have killed her asshole husband first. Again, just weak, and not very intelligent. How did she end up marrying such a monstrous loser? But that's a different story.

\

Oh, the other fault was the whole surprise popup of Dale at the Christmas service. Why would Maddy's husband think that was a good idea. Or was the husband also surprised? It wasn't very clear, and appeared to be contrived for emotional impact rather than logical compassionate behavior of Dale and his Step Father.

\

But despite those flaws it was well above average among LW stories. Thanks for your time and talent.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c111 months ago

Faith now considered Maddy her best friend

She is at least 20 years older. Her best friend? What kind of a zero person is faith. Tried too hard to tie that together. Faith was really uneeded in the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Started off as a great new plot but you lost me once Dale started asking Tom for details about his father and Faith. Danny walked away from everyone, cutting all ties to his past and became Dale. Neither Danny nor Dale cared about anyone from his past, this instant curiosity is a major breakaway from the character you created up.

As for Dale’s military care, 2 years to go from 1st Lt to Captain is a very fast track. I do not know if officers that were first enlisted actually get promoted faster but to get 2 promotions in 2 years raises a red flag unless there was a battlefield commission/promotion.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastic story! As an Australian it showcased all of the values that make me love the USA: faith, honour, service, and forgiveness. Glad we are such strong allies. Look forward to more of your stories.

\

nixroxnixrox11 months ago

4 stars for definitely different story. I could understand the MC feelings and attitude for maybe a couple of years BUT NOT a decade - that was a bit far fetched. As for the mom - no way. She enjoyed her debauchery way too much to suddenly do a 180 begging forgiveness - and the gold cross - she might as well have melted that down to a blob.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More bullshit there than a crowded feed lot. Mom showed she enjoyed every bit of the double teaming. Didn’t say NO at any stage. We then got every cliche known to man. Hero, redeemed mother, girlfriend who never fucked or married and they all lived happily ever after. Of course the Olsen twins were failures in life. There’s a soppy greeting card and romance channel that will probably pay for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've heard a few accounts from adults that grew up with swinger parents. What usually happens is that the parents end up completely ignoring the kids emotional needs. Kids after they find out and know exactly where mom is going for the weekend when she gets dressed up would end up crying and begging her not to only to get sat down and explained that he needs to respect their lifestyle. Sometimes the parents get so deep into the lifestyle that the kid becomes a third wheel. Even if the marriage is fine the couple spends all their time "reclaiming" and bonding with each other whenever they're not with their other partners. So the kid either has their parents gone or when they're home they spend time together and not with them. After the kid turns 18 they completely cut the parents off and they form very close bonds with their spouses parents. It's then that the parents come crying and begging to be part of their lives.

It's one thing to try and argue that marriages can survive these lifestyles. But when there's kids involved you need to grow the hell up and make your damn kids a priority. If you can't be with your spouse without the need of feeling sexually desired by others then maybe you need to divorce and become good co-parents.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A 'stair' is something you step on, you 'STARE' at someone or something.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroffkilter123@offkilter123
I write over the top fiction. I also poke fun at both sides of the (American) political spectrum but I admit I do poke harder at the far right because I do enjoy a good meltdown. Some of my stories are BTB and some are reconciliation/redemption (not RAAC) stories. I like bot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES