All Comments on 'The Duke of F'ing Austin'

by cookingwithgas

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is it really Kevin Spacey to whom you want to liken yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Decent story about the two wanna be alpha dogs. The only thing that didn't set right was how old he and his wife were. You get older, you learn and you sure as hell don't confront some lothario in the street. You take care of matters in a silent way. Older guys are more devious and cunning.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Three-for-three!!! 5++++++/5!!!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Duke got what he deserved!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

why is this a loving wife story? its more of a husband protecting his family from a predator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written but man, i still couldnt trust her and why on gods green earth do you marry again! Third marriage? Hell, just date her and try to be exclusive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A guy telling me he’s like a movie serial killer is the least intimidating thing I can imagine. That’s teenage boy nonsense, and it makes the protagonist look like a deluded fool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He's doing a lot of work for a woman who may not be worth the effort. This could go many different directions, most of them bad. Will be interested to see how you develop it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Duke got his, the prick. Dee really isn't a peach either. She could very easily stray and probably should be considered a whore...

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I agree with you that everything you put forward in the first story probably has happened hundred of times in real life. This sequel was also in that category. However, the narrative and structure didn't seem to flow as smoothly as the first. Maybe it was the lack of depth in the conversations between him and Dee. You had sentences in there to string that facet along, but they were only strings. Good series - 4*

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

This guy needs the miracles of modern medicine. He's not even sixty. Gotta harden up. I think you're right about the new excitement thing. D

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951almost 2 years ago

So, two Beta males interact, having a couple of "manly" dances. Swords rattle and angry glares are exchanged. Then wimp limps home to expose that "Big Old Meanie" to the other husbands. He gets lucky and finds at least one Alpha to do what he couldn't. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Casper Milqtoast sits and absorbs some psychobabble about how it was his fault. By the end of their last session, he'll be helping her get dressed for her dates. I see lots of desserts in his future... hot, juicy cream pies. Dig in!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like it, but he never brings up what he endured during her time of low interest in sex. He has physical issues that hopefully can be rectified, she is so selfish she forgets he went through it due to her issues and now that he has ed she's ready to move to others when he never considered it?

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Only one testicle! What a bunch of wimps, like the MC. Why was she divorced twice before? Did the fucking idiot even know why. At 60, it's a tough choice what to do but from here on he will have to use Reagan's credo. Is she worth it?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 2 years ago

LW has become a testicle nightmare. I posted a story with a one nutted bastard just for the hell of it and to get in on this increasingly popular trend. If you do not have the lover losing a ball or two, you are posting cuck shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

cookingwithgas is quickly becoming a contributor to get excited about. Bot the technical writing skills and the plot ideas are well above average for the LW category.

.

This follow up to the author’s debut story about a wife seeing if she could get a “hall pass” to play around was almost as good. The wife apparently still had some lingering desires to play around, but hubby was not interested at all….and made himself clear. And proceeded to “trust but verify”.

.

Many would probably say that he simply should have allowed Dee to self immolate if having a “play date” was so important to her. But hubby decided it was worth it….to him….to try to “save” Dee, and thus he focused on trying to interdict the Duke instead. And found out how hard it was.

.

In the end, the Duke made the calculation that Dee wasn’t worth the hassle. So hubby got what he wanted….except….he still had Dee to deal with, who had shown him that she had big problems herself with respect to what should be proper or not in a marriage. At least it APPEARED that she was cognizant of this problem, and thus was most agreeable to going to counseling. Perhaps the author will gift us with another episode where the outcome of the counseling will feature.

.

Of course, many will just scream that Dee is already spoiled goods, and hubby should dump her. But as written, hubby desperately wants to stay with Dee, and thus he is trying as hard as he can to preserve the relationship. His choice…and that’s why hubby played this the way he did.

.

5 *****

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

Let us be honest: if some fine ass woman comes onto a man, she's getting fucked. Vows, oaths, affirmations, whatever. A man is 90% going to fuck her. And the other 10% don't have time because they already have a side piece to tuck.

Facts.

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

What I really liked about the story was it was a man-dealing-with-another-man situation. And it seemed pretty realistic. He told her and straightened her out. And he told him and explained the consequences, averting a disaster.

Now, again, about the woman being weak or not worth it: if the situation is reversed the wife would have to go to the motel room because that's where the two fornicators would be. Men rarely turn down pussy, if they are straight or bi. But it's rarely just given away, you have to work for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dee's "issues" are easy to diagnose.... entitlement!. People cheat because they feel entitled to cheat. People cheat because they give themselves permission to cheat — and that’s a matter of character or rather a "lack" of character. Reconciliation has no hope of succeeding unless the entitlement issues are addressed and fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Given the almost limitless capacity of people to do dumb stuff, I hav no trouble believing that most of the things people do and say in these stories have been done or said by someone somewhere. What I have more trouble believing, however, is how the “heroes” in these stories find just the right things to do and say into put things right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Somewhat of a let down. A lot of bark and no real bite to this story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"I'll try to write a story to prove it." - How can you write a story to prove it? If you write a story, it's just that, a STORY, you can make it say whatever you want, it proves nothing. Besides, it's not just the outrageous stories in general, but this specific type, where the wife TELLS her husband that she intends to date, likely fuck, and expects her husband to accept it, with little to no affect on their marriage.

\

"I've chased hundreds of players away over the years." - If she's chased hundreds of players away, but not Duke, maybe it IS Duke!

\

You have odd scene changes, with no indication.

\

@Anonymous Re: "Why this is a LW story." - LW is about stresses in relationships and how each member in the couple react to them. This story fits.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Good followup and conclusion to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bad, but this is one of the most MEANINGLESS, overused cliches in LW: "You're not going to do something stupid are you?" -1

The resort to the ridiculous "we need to see a counselor to 'discover' why you want to fuck around (or fucked around)" shows an author embraces an absurd modern superstition. There are no "really special deep causes" to be 'discovered'. We know why people cheat. "Counseling" is a field that is 1. not built on any real science and 2. is merely an expression with whatever the academic ideology du jour is. Just because a "profession" exists and there are academic departments that have institutionalized the "training" of practitioners does not mean that theres a there there. If that were the case, people would still be visiting phrenologists.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

That..... didn't work. Somehow the last half of the story just fizzled out, and I'm not sure why and how to fix it. But keep it up.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Good story.

The writer cookingwithgas sure does know who to write a story.

This is the second story I read and have liked.

/

I did like the husband made somber conversation with the wife.

My problem is why the wife thinks she can have an affair with another man.

That is truly very hard to accept and dripping with disrespect.

Good that the husband kept his cool.

I do think the way he prevented the wife's would-be affair is cool.

But realistically, not quite feasible. No real man can take what his wife dish out with that calmness.

For most, it would have triggered some violent reaction and mostly, divorce proceedings.

/

Nice work, cookingwithgas.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

Good Loving Wife story, especially after your 1st Lit story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

QuickMagazine wonders: will there be more installments? Certainly seems possible, in fact, desirable. So I'm holding back on a 5, leaving this a 4 for now, hopefully to encourage this interesting new writer to continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Somebody asked why he would try to mend the marriage rather than cut bait. Simple: he is 60 years old and doesn’t want to grow old alone. Good women are not looking for men, who have been divorced three times, so he would be stuck looking through the remainder bin.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

A good one but in these type scenarios the huge elephant in the room for me is trust. How do you regain any semblance of trust in your wife?? If I have a friend I don't think I can trust they're not going to be what I would term a friend. Same way with a wife. If I can't trust her she's not going to be my wife. I can see letting her try to regain the trust but that's going to be a mighty steep mountain to climb to the top of. And how long do I give her that chance?? The usual idea of hey let go to a therapist just grates against my soul. I shouldn't need a third party to convince me I can trust my wife. It's all on the wife and she's not getting a whole lot of wiggle room after something like this. Very few authors have written stories here that have convinced me the wife was worth trusting again and reconciling with. Trust is my biggest problem with reconciliations. How do you stay married to someone you can't trust?? And that is the 64,000 dollar question.

dapidapialmost 2 years ago

A good story. A bit over the top but well executed. I get it! We got these big, tough, macho anons on here who have the perfect wives that drop to their knees immediately and take care of things. They're so right! Dump the bitch and get another. Repeat ad infintium until you find the perfect skank of your dreams.

So, Duke got his, Devon made his point and everytime he rolls up to the big box store he can point a finger gun at Duke, give him a shit eating grin and watch him shit himself in fear.

Meanwhile Dee isn't sure how he arranged it, she can't unsee what happened to the fucktard and she's not going to stir the pot. Everything works out for the best.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

There is nothing very unrealistic here at all.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Again, very good until the end, which was cliche and unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a bozo. If you don’t want guys hitting on your wife, marry someone no one would want. Why do cucks blame the other guy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Duke the dick was dealt with, unfortunately 3 slots fell for his shit, he still lost a ball. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After I read 'Talk at the Kitchen Table' my comment included the assertion that I would have to think very carefully about remaining married to someone like Dee. I have to say that she still has a tough task on her hands to reassure me.

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayalmost 2 years ago

CWG, this is a good extension of the story. Conversations between the F**ken Duke of Austin, as well as Dee. Dee should not surprise by Devon's actions of trust but verify. RAAC was appropriate with counseling and or couple counseling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay but given his concerns and experience do you think he would have gotten married in the first place? I understand that it wouldn't be a story otherwise but a wise man stays single.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are a great writer, thank you for sharing your imagination. This part 2 was unexpected and enjoyed. I look forward to your next story!

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Liked it. Well written. The MC’s attempt to make himself sound macho was a bit of a miss in my book. Letting all the players know the Duke was sandbagging the ladies was absolutely the best call. Duke paid the price. HR might just want him gone even if all the dip shit broads were seen a consensual partners. Dee has some issues, if she let that dumbass get into head, when she meets a real predator, she’s toast. I’d keep her on a very short leash and keep your blade sharp!

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

This alpha male bullshit is just that. Most are just arrogant, big mouthed assholes, trying to convince themselves and the world that they are alpha. But some women fall for that. When push comes to shove, they are anything but that.

I have bedded many married women over the years, and never once have I denigrated or humiliated a husband. It shows no class.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done. Definitely enjoyed the husbands actions and plan to deal with the issue.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

I am really enjoying reading your work, not just because of the happy outcome or the subject matter, which I favor. Instead, it is the way you project the characters' thought processes. It is very real and at least for me, brings me in to the story. I'm not sure if that makes sense. I about gasped when you mention using his pharmaceutical skills in revenge because my husband has accrued many hours in a L-4 bio lab. Good thing I am a loyal, loving wife. Maybe I should pick up a case of Newcastle Brown for him, you know, just because.... I just showed him my comment...he laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm fairly sure I remember 2 very similar stories to these posted on this site about some years ago & they weren't that great then. I wasn't aware that Literotica allowed that, so at best I'd score it a 0.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A little too clinical for me but still a 4*. Cookingwithgas is a good writer

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. I have read all three of your submissions to Literatica and have really enjoyed them. Again, you intervened in a situation before it reached critical mass. Devon emasculated the "Duke" not by physical force but phycological force. The mind is the deadliest weapon any man or woman can employ. I'm going to have to follow your writing, I like your style of storytelling. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope, clean break. Bye bye dee dee

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Great job with your finish to your story, and more props for doing it yourself. I like the way he handled Duke, but Dee is still a work in progress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
A Predator Does Not Eat An Entire Herd. He Only Eats The One Easiest To Catch. And Who's Fault Is That?

The wife wanted to be caught, and devoured, but with her husband's permission. And she thought he would grant her permission because He can't devour her anymore. She even discussed her desires and her husband's inadequacies with the predator she was encouraging to eat her. The only bond of her marriage she didn't violate was the sexual one. Respect, honor, love, mostly gone. In fact she had so little respect for her husband that she didn't even have the sympathy to try to hide her emotional affair, and save him the embarrassment of his erectile dysfunction. She announced her affair, justified it, and essentially wanted her husband to place her lover's cock at the entrance to her vagina. Or at least stay out of the way while she did the honors. Yeah, nothing a little counseling can't fix; right.

The wrong person is getting the beating in this story. Maybe they limp along together for a while, maybe till one of them dies. But their marriage is over. Thanks for the effort.

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
There would

Have already been a visit to hr the store big manager then corporate. Than lawyer no bullshit about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah. You should listen to your wife. The outrageous themes is a thing and not believable. Their history of divorce makes it more unlikely. You are going to prove it by writing a story. Nice try in enticing foolish readers into reading an upcoming story. Just another "honey we have to talk story". Overly done as was the February sucks story. Can not understand why it scored so high. The problem is with the original story so anything based on that is going to suck. A kidnapping lasting two years precipitated by a friends suicide many years ago. Yeah, that happens some where in the world. Let's not talk about marrying your therapist who is a single mother, who attends a wedding with the ex-wife parents. A whole happy extended family including 5 rescue dogs, Sorry, you left that out. Gave you a 3, average for this story since it wasn't another cuck story. Your last one not even close

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

I can never wrap my head around how alot of the wives in these stories have had past marriages broken up by their husbands cheating on them. Only to turn around and begin cheating themselves. That's not usually how it goes, they usually become ultra faithful or uncaring about anyone. They don't mimic the behavior that lead to their heartache

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FTFS!!!!!! Dee's mindset????????????? Results from Counseling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boredom???? Selfishness!!!!?????!!

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - another failure - why are you wasting your time?

Most writers have an inner drive to tell a story, or they just feel the urge to write something that interests themselves and believe the general public might buy that story. I hope you catch on to the fact that some people will not like your stories and eventually, you will adapt your approach to try something different.

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 2 years ago

Gave it a five. Last paragraph didn't really contribute anything to the story.

Contrary to so many comments, I found it believable enough. It is a story after all.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Lot of shit happens around the kitchen table. As far as these stories resembling real life, believe me they do. My wife (40 years ago) decided she was going out. I was sitting in the oarking lot of a local bar and she was walking out with a guy. I confronted them (I'm no fighter) the guy says something-don't remember what, I reply she's my wife and he turns around and walks the other way, smart man. I didn't threaten him or anything I told the wife: "why don't you go home and be wife" I'm not very eloquent. She went home but left a few days later and got her own apartment. Went to see her with a few tears in my eyes, she said she wanted go out and see what was out there but could she come back if it didn't work out? True story. So we divorced so she could screw around all she wanted. So you see.................

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 2 years ago

Excellent. 5 ⭐️s.

There were a few holes in the last paragraph. Nothing major.

My ex cheated, the guy worked in a very secure facility, so I couldn't arrange us 'meeting'. Oh well, she's the ex.

danbo56danbo56almost 2 years ago

enjoyed both stories gave a five to this but can't understand why people have to make such nasty comments all you have to say is the story is not for me or make constructive comments

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

He was a bit too patient with her for my tast, but it was a decent story. It ended the right way.

Scores 4/5

cookingwithgascookingwithgasalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@harddaysknight GD it, son, your comment was freaking funny! Why I'm reading comments on a Saturday night during the 4th of July, isn't quite clear to me at the moment, but it made me laugh harder than some of your stories. You are a master at writing them BTW. If TTT read your comment, I think he'd blow out a groin muscle. Perhaps it's true; at least to the anon; no ball, no gall.

woodwardwoodwardalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for the effort of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author said: Just an author for hobby. Mostly romance, ....

Have not seen any Romance, yet!

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Nice! A wise husband handles.a predator.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

What an awsome Story. I like the happy ending. Good Stuff. One of my fav writer now. Thanks 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't think he can trust her, she oftentimes thinks with her pissy...

WesshopWesshopalmost 2 years ago

Another great story that kept me on edge the entire way though.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

Again, all the conversations part of "hubby" character are unrealistic and scripted. I am not surprised the ending is a cliche, it seems losing one testicle is a norm in LW stories.

Cookingwithgas, you have writing skill, I can see that but you need a plot, it seems you are not good in concocting a decent plot. These regurgitated stories are not it. 2 stars.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksalmost 2 years ago

Fuck, wouldn't it be great if something like this could be true. What really happens she divorces your ass, takes most of what the two of you have accumulated, and then turns you into the IRS.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 1 year ago

Only Question I Have

is even with the women in the store gossiping, how did Dee know that Austin lost a testicle, unless...? Well written, smoothly laid out story. Good job, well over .500 now. Signed: BTW

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Sounds like DaddyWarBucks approves of predators and cheating wives. That's sad. Has a problem with men standing up for their marriages and taking down scumbags. Great out of the box thinking to get others to do the beat down. She got her head out just in time. She's a little old to be starting over again after cheating.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

As it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunately where your wife is concerned, I have to agree with you in regard to the “conversation & questions being asked” somewhere at one time or another. Maybe not under the same exact circumstances but asked none the less.

Though much younger than you characters, I was 20 yrs old living In Ft. Lauderdale with my girlfriend and after about a year we had a conversation, (instigated by her) which involved “her and I” dating other people but still living together still sleeping together. I informed her that it was a really bad idea and wanted no part. Turns out she went behind my back and had affair with some guy. I figured it out a few weeks in. I asked her to move out. She cheerfully packed said goodbye. Turns out he didn’t want her moving in with him. She came back to me crying and begging forgiveness asking me if she could move back in. I knew better!!! But allowed her back and lil over a month later she did it again. This time stole $800 from me and took off with the guy.

Lessons learned. Years later I heard how karma caught up with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story, upright mc, typical twat wife. 1st, way to face down a predatory turd, 2nd excellent punishment ofter turd thinks hes avoided a problem and was getting set to create more harm to others. why do wives who never give their partners all the sex they want when they both young, get so insistent in trying to justify their getting all the sex they want when their partner cant thru no fault of his? rk

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Apologies, l said 4/5 in comments when l clearly gave the tale 5/5.

So, 5/5 it is. Silly mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it when older guys find their own way to not take any squat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Put something in her food? Cowardly talk and nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty juvenile stuff. A couple of cocks of the walk puffing out their chests thinking they are the alphas.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good followup. More realistic. Dee has issues that need to be worked on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just get on a testosterone replacement, fuck your wife and kick the Duke's ass. Easy solution without the wimpy threats

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It’s not the “other” man that’s the real problem, it’s your wife. Women control the availability, quality and quantity of sex. They always have and always will. Because most of them have acted that they are somehow not interested in sex or have to give it out as a reward, most men believe this to be the case. Survey after survey has, for the most part, proved this to be untrue. Women are, in the majority of cases, more interested in sex than men, it’s just that they want it to be on their terms.

In a recent survey, 92% of women admitted to owning at least one sex toy and 88% of them said they could reach orgasm, faster, more often and for it to be better, than with their (male) partners.

Women’s demands have risen, so that their prospective partners have to be, over 6ft tall, earning at least $100k, under 45 years of age, with incredible good looks, fit, no health issues, no children and to have traditional good manners.

That is less than 2% of the total male population.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To the last commenter - where was that survey taken? An Adam & Eve store? Lmfao!! I love reading comments on this site. Then someone comes along making shit up as they go, and try to validate it by “survey says!” The last paragraph is way off too. By those guidelines male-female relationships would be off by 98%. But hey, it’s an anon comment, so…

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Again for a great story. I hope the author keeps cooking, but the Dumocrats want to take away his gas.

Schwanze1Schwanze110 months ago

And THEN dump her.

irinmikeirinmike10 months ago

Loved both of the stories that revolve around this incident. Well written and the dialogue between husband and wife as well as husband and wolf were immaculate!

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson10 months ago

Outsourcing revenge? Brilliant :)

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar10 months ago

A version of a standard LW trope done better than most. 4/5

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

The cuckold in waiting managed to win over the Chad at least for a while.

Or until the next one comes along.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Next time she won't ask for permission. And he'll deserve it for being so careless this time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Duke is not the problem. The wife is the one who made vows to be faithful, and she failed miserably.

She should know not to cross these lines since it happened to HER!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written. Great conclusion. Have to agree outsourcing revenge was excellent. Unlike the foolish commentators below, I believe that Duke, the predator was the major problem. The author does address that their are problems for the wife; these will be addressed through counseling.

5 ⭐ from me.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good moves for the hubby. Hopefully wife will do the therapy and get her act together.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Im always curious as to what can a lothario-predator type of man say to actually get a loving wife to fuck him. If she's faithful and intelligent I don't see how she can be 'seduced'.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Juvenile piece of crap.

cruzer1955cruzer19553 months ago

I am good with this story, Entertaining and not over the top.

willyk1212willyk12122 months ago

ok this was good thanks for bringing it back hope you do that with your new story

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Well done story. 5 stars all day long.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

So, when does Dee get her beating, and which body parts does she lose? Or do women not have agency and accountability in your mind?

/

ZK

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercookingwithgas@cookingwithgas
Romance novelist, under pen name K.L. Denison. You can follow me on Amazon, KDP and coming soon on SmashWords Like writing and posting free stories for others' enjoyment - often just to clear a writer's block. Real life can be pretty boring, so I strive to avoid the common ...