All Comments on 'The Good Old Days'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
too

too good to be true

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
Wish it had been me!

I have never had two women at the same time, but I can dream!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

really HOT and how can you top that ??? I'd like to see if you can and go from there. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful

Omg you have done it again Brett you hot fucker, my girls nearly went ballistic when they read this, we were on the bed for three days of non stop sucking and fucking,insane levels of sexual pleasure, drunk on cunt juice and cock cream, totally blissed up. You know me I never get enough cunt, the more I get the more I want. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk. More and more of these two sex crazy cunts, what a way to go up to my balls and tonsils in hot hot cunt.

rangerrigsrangerrigsalmost 8 years ago
Wow

That's the hottest damn story I've read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You should make them pregnant at the same time nothing's better than fucking 2 hot pregnant women

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent story! I wish I had "Stan"'s stamina. These kinds of stories are wonderful and entertaining, but my reality has never caught up with the fiction.

Every time I've been with two women, I fall asleep after doing each one a couple of times.

Once when I woke up they were (no shit) playing Euchre on me like I was a card table. It was the least erotic and silliest thing that's ever happened to me. Never have I woken up with one of the ladies toying with my dick, more's the pity. The last time I had one of these experiences, after 48 hours of fun and games, we all got in the shower together, not to have sex but because i needed them to hold me up.

They poured me back into my clothes and into a car, and took me home. I slept the clock around.

Those were the days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot...and enjoyable and a good ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous