All Comments on 'The Hunt Pt. 04'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
stewartwenstewartwenover 1 year ago

Excellent series of stories. Well written.

Well done Mr. S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More

tlk2metlk2meover 1 year ago

A fun ride....just once in my life I'd like that kind of opportunity

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Glad to see them circle around to actually being *together*, not just accessories or sexual props. I really like these two together, and I'm glad to see them move towards a potentially more permanent relationship. Keeping the loophole for the sisters still works for me, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
excellent

Sweet, tender, beautifully written, this chapter in some ways is the best yet in this wonderful romance story, although its brevity is regrettable. There is a definite improvement in the dialog, with less profanity and the using of the Lord's name in vain (not appropriate any way for a romance story).

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Nicely done Storyman

Thanks for writing

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Great set of stories only problem is it is over but you writ very well and tell a great story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Great story for another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING STARS!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Another great chapter!

5

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 1 year ago

Great fun but can't see why you posted it in the romantic section; definitely incestuous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read stories on Literotica to be pleasantly entertained and let me say that this author has nailed it on target. The characters were great and enjoyable. Wish I could meet women like Amy and Francine and Susie and Devon and Judy. I would definitely go nuts trying to deal with the five of them. Poor Robert ... I hope he is still alive and well. :))) Of course, I wish this story would continue at least one or two more chapters. I love the humour and of course all the action within. Great writing !

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

It is a good story, as all of yours are. BUT, this series belongs in erotic couplings and the sudden "come to Jesus" discussion at the end is too sharp of a turn for your characters to consider it credible. The women are hot, the sex is hot, but the core story arc is hallow. 4*

tsgtcapttsgtcaptover 1 year ago

Thanks for bringing a story to a happy ending with just the two... could use another chapter, you know, the "now you know the rest of the story"... love the story!!

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

Loved it you really have a fantastic talent for writing please keep it up for all your followers.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt2 months ago

Good finish... thanknyou.

NotunskilledNotunskilled2 months ago

Excellent ending. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Hunt Pt. 03 Previous Part
The Hunt Series Info

SIMILAR Stories