All Comments on 'The Joke's on Them'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Fantastic tale

Just had to let you know I really enjoyed this story. The characters were well detailed and liked them right off the bat. They melded well together and were very hot... Great joke on Casey the following year....

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
A great way to make the best of an awkward situation

If Mark and Casey thought it would be a funny prank to set them up on a blind date, they must not have thought very highly of Travis and Juliette.

The story did a great job of introducing Mark, Casey, and Travis to us, but when Lise was mentioned I had no clue who he/she might have been. Further confusing was the relationship between Casey, Lise, and Juliette.

jimburr35jimburr35about 9 years ago
We've All Been There

The story was a good one and I really felt that the characters were well developed and believable. Not only have we all had an April Fool joke backfire, I'll bet we've all had a past love we failed to recognize. Not everyone gets a second chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

1* for using 'cunt', cannot stand that word.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

if you know your brother/best friend cant stand a person why in the fuck would you set them up on a blind date no matter what day of the year it is?it says to me i dont know or give a damn about you enough to know that you have not liked a person at all in the last 30 yrs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG

10 Years without a Date -eek

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Shallow. Predictable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fun

This was a well-written and absolutely entertaining tale. The nit-pickers can fuck off. A full 5 from me.

juan2forkjuan2forkabout 9 years ago
All these thin skinned critics...

It's a fucking story! No actual human beings were harmed. Although brief, it was well told. If the word "cunt" offends you, avoid erotic literature. All you anonymous panty-waists can fuck off. Brett, I would gladly buy you a beer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done!

Enjoyed the story and I think many of the negative (April the 2nd.) comments come from those who have no idea what it takes to write a sentence around a topic or theme that happens once a year and in this case you stretched it into a one year anniversary. >>5

burningloveburningloveabout 9 years ago
Very Good Story and Ending

BrettJ - I enjoy your long one-pagers - tight writing and concise. You can't please all; some readers must not know this is erotic literature (or like to rant). You have pleased me and I have read almost all you have written so far. I look for your contributions and know I will NOT waste my time reading your contributions. Thanks!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Fun & Sexy!

- Nicely told story with the blind date being lots of fun! Don't see how they could have kept their relationship a secret from Mark and especially Casey for a year though.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
Romance

NOPE, but a very nice fuck fest! I would have a hard time marrying Julie.....she is prime for cheating IF lover boy slows down with more age...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too Funny

What kind of skank slut fucks on the first date??? brags on her whoring ability???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Smiled Often While Reading This.

Great little story where the April Fools Day jokes don't actually harm anyone emotionally or otherwise. ~ Just once,back when I was dating I wish my date had said to me, "Okay handsome, let's go up to my place and fuck!" ~ (Great line by the beautiful,sexy,foul-mouthed red head who was the star of this story!) ~ I've read this one a number of times and it's one of my favorites on Literotica! ~ 5 ~

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Im convince Brett is actually a woman

There is no doubt a man will fuck a woman who has treated him like shit for years, but he'd never have a relationship with her, he already knows she has no respect for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of my favorite Literotica stories,short but oh so sweet. “A girl can’t very well say,’let’s go to my place and fuck’…” is an all-time great date line! / Must have read this story 10 times and it never gets old! / ~5+~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good enjoyable short story. Right on the mark.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous