All Comments on 'The Locker Bull'

by Egglime

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
loma38loma38almost 2 years ago

That's great!please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hahahaha lol

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 2 years ago

Product of a very sick mind.

And not in a good way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can you do something that has originality for ONCE?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really hoping for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great story, keep ones just like this coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wrong category. Not worth moving to the correct one.

Realdeal123Realdeal123almost 2 years ago

Seriously? Why each of this author work become more and more generic each time he/she writes their stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish people would do these stories where 10 years later the nerd has the power but it never happens

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked this one, it was great. Need a part two where the mother gets involved. Or maybe the bully shares the GF and Sister with his buddies and has a gangbang while our POV is somewhere.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Awful. How stupid is the guy in the locker? He should have told her he was in the locker. How much shit are you supposed to take in life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I typically like just about any cuck story and I DON'T expect them to be particularly realistic, but this story was far beyond anything that could ever happen. The guy answers the phone while stuck in the locker and the girlfriend calling him doesn't realize that he's in the locker just about 2 feet away? And the dialogue between the two girls and the bully was beyond ridiculous, as well as being very stilted and nothing like a bunch of young people talking. I appreciated the imagination that went into the story, but it just wasn't very well thought out at all. Sorry, but I had to score this story a mere 2, despite your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love that there are people who are hate reading multiple stories lol

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

One star. How do I block an author from showing up ever cause this is like the third time I’ve accidentally read this guys shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not really my thing, but the low rating seem to be more about people not liking the NTR kink than the quality of the story itself. What other category could it go under? It's not Loving Wives, and that seems like the only other alternative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not nearly enough bully + sis + gf stuff out there. Don't know if I'd rather have the cuck exposed by the end or not. Definitely should have a part 2, and one person suggested including the mother? That would be awesome. Or maybe just the cuck's favourite teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i really want a second part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’d love to read a gore about the guy in the locker slashing his Bully’s dick off with a blunt knife and then leaving him to rot like the bag of shit he is.

greg50greg50almost 2 years ago

The picture is 'accidentally' sent to the mothers of Hannah and Selena.

Both mothers submit to Mark

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel like this needs to continue. Besides, I kind of want to see the GF dump the cuck for the bully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are my new favourite writer on Literotica. You write with a wonderful narrative style and pace.Excellent,high calibre erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is just a bad story all that needs to be said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bro, this really turned from me thinking it’d be an erotic story to a fking drama 😂 I enjoyed reading it nonetheless, I REALLY wished for a different ending tho, like he burst out of the lockers and says “fuck u, fuck u, and fuck u” to all 3 of them and walked out, that would’ve been a top tier ending

ZeusKing0fOlympusZeusKing0fOlympusover 1 year ago

Hope this gets more parts

nikaianikaiaover 1 year ago

I loved this story, despite one or two small inconsistencies. I hope there will be a sequel, in the principal's office, with the cuckold watching discreetly, and in other places, the school is vast .....

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made me mad and completely lost any desire to jerk off

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I could see the bf/brother attempting to inalive himself here. I mean sheesh, his sister doesn't even give a shit about him. I'm sure it's gonna get to the fact his mother will fuck the bully and ridicule him as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sequel

RatingpeoplesRatingpeoplesover 1 year ago

I personally really like the story. I feel like it's over the topness is kinda funny, entertaining, and hot. The only way I could see disliking it is if you're not into the kink, or if you wanted something more original. I think the ending should've also been better imo. It just felt kinda cliché

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

I'll never understand this turning people on. The amount of self loathing is just pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a waste of ten minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Suppose my sister and girlfriend did this. First, I will tie them in chairs with ropes. I will push something like a cloth in their mouth so they don't make a sound. Then I will mark a 1cm cut on both my hands with a sharp knife. Then blood drops will flow from their head to eyes to nose to body. Then I will remove my clothes, chop my dick, and put it on my girlfriend's lap. After that, I will slowly chop my body parts like fingers, etc. I will put these chopped parts on them. I will be already dead from inside. I have been betrayed by two people I loved most. There is no life. Now, I am just killing myself, physically.

revierevieover 1 year ago

I'm curious to know what happen after. Make a sequel for this please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story! How it plays out where he thought he could finally get rid of his bully for good...only to be shown a most painful revelation about his sister and girlfriend! I sincerely hope you make a second part! Would he just leave? Knowing that his bully is fucking the two? Or would he go confront them...and be humiliated even further? I really hope you make a second part to this, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oof, poor dude, at least he got something out of it, wondering if someone will make an "alternate ending" to this if there's no sequel. Would he have said something and get out of the locker or would he go ahead and post the recording and expell his bully at the same time humiliating his girlfriend and sister. Really wondering about this man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

put the video and pic online and watch all of em get expelled

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This type of story really needs a paragraph or a line at the end like "And this is how I became a murderer." This shit would immediately brake my mind and I would start plotting. If you add a part 2 that's an erotic horror from the others perspective would make a good story.

ManofCulture6969ManofCulture6969over 1 year ago

Hey author are you a cuck? Did you have bully in your highschool and enjoyed fantasizing him ravishing your family? What kind of fucking looser writes this kind of story? You must have some mental problems to write this kind of trash. If you had wrote about redemption or something at aother part then I would have understand. But making your mc enjoy it is really fucked up.

guysenseiguysensei10 months ago

Loved this, super hot. Great story

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlk10 months ago

1 star for no cuck warning.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with the nine-months-old anonymous comment: If this happened to me, I’m not getting a boner. I’m getting a Glock and figuring out how to get my revenge.

I would love to see a story where the MC gets cucked and decides that not only will his bullies pay, but he’ll make sure he can never be betrayed by those he cares about again. Some hardcore noncon BDSM mindbreak type stuff with the girls. That would be some top-tier erotic horror.

Marcus9069Marcus90695 months ago

Love this story man, hope there is a possible part two in the making or at least a continuation to see how he deals with this truth now~

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hopefully there will be more installments in which his bully makes him drink piss, makes him give him a rimjob, and ends up with his girlfriends panties stuffed in his mouth while he’s being spanked.

Your story was well told and hot!

Thanks,

Bitsy

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Nah you need a revenge story. This was pathetic and just pissed me off more than anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEgglime@Egglime
I used to make GIF captioned porn whenever I was free. Now I write stories for fun, mostly about submission, betrayals, and uneven dynamic roles. None of what I write reflects my morals. I just do these for fun. Lesbian, gay, straight; I'll write about them all given time. U...