All Comments on 'The Model Sister'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 336 Comments
photokenphotoken11 months ago

Great story it has my vote for best story! Thank you

Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

Love it all the way. What a sexy build up though. Top job.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

Though I prefer mom/son stories, any LC68 story is going to be an awesome one! Five stars and a favorite point!

DougsLairDougsLair11 months ago

Magnificent. This story will keep me horny and hard for a long, long, time

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
Sorry, Couldn't Even Get To The End Of The First Page...

There's only so much of the "annoying friend" anyone can take. And this was waaaay too much. Sorry. One star. The premise was awesome. Execution, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That was probably one of the best stories ive ever read

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This wasn't just a story. It had the feel of a Mic drop moment. I can see why you're so find of this one, and I feel the fact you chose to share it may have had a touch of "Listen up, pups, this is how the big dogs do it."

I love the way you chose to bring about the attraction. No background story, no secret crush, no incident that got Kenny thinking of his sister. Up to now they have a normal relationship. The attraction came from the shock of what Josie had beneath those boring clothes and even more so, how she used it.

I'm glad we get Kenny's POV because it keeps us in the dark on how Josie could be so sensual and sexual and how she absolutely knows what she has and the effect should can have on men if she chooses to. It makes the fact she downplays her appearance and sexuality even better...she really sees her body as that reward for someone who likes her for her.

I think however, even she was surprised by the way the camera brought out an exhibitionistic streak she didn't know she had, and was heightened by seeing the conflict on her brother's face as he watched his frumpy sister go all out sex kitten.

A very different approach from trying to preemptively set up a secret desire to lead to the inevitable climax. This was like "suddenly... incest!" but delivered as believably as possible in this far fetched genre.

Take a bow, LC, you're still the name to beat in this genre.

SouthdownSouthdown11 months ago

5 stars plus favorite story for a magnificent writing job. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was great. Love there to be a part 2!

chiefhalchiefhal11 months ago

One of my all time favorites!

Thank you

smltwnguysmltwnguy11 months ago

One of the best I have read on here so far. The love between a sister and brother is without equal and this story shows that and more. Love your work.

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite11 months ago

As always, excellent hot fun.

burgwadburgwad11 months ago

Another buxom bombshell with a tramp stamp who talks like a pornstar during sex? Not my thing, tbh.

But apparently that doesn’t matter, because I give it 5 out of 5 stars. It gets top marks for pacing, focus, and overall sexiness. It’s like a good 2 and a half minute radio hit: catchy, to-the-point, and probably much harder to create than it sounds. LC, you are an asshole and a savant and I envy you completely.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawgg10 months ago

My main complaint is that this is a short story instead of introduction of epic novel where narrator discovers in full who his bodacious little sis really is. All plaudits and rave reviews are seconded by me.

Full marks *****

PrfsrPrfsr10 months ago

You should have used an extra pair of eyes to read to find the many little errors and typos. In my estimation this could have been much shorter.

amepaculamepacul10 months ago

Compliments to the chef. You mixed a rollercoaster of almost every emotions possible. I hated Danny, and he was extremely obnoxious, but I kept reading as I've always appreciated your writing. All of us who made it through to the climax were well rewarded. Thankyou so much for making my evening.

cf12cf1210 months ago

Great story! Two things, Canon is the camera manufacturer not Cannon and half way through the story you swapped the brand of camera he was holding vs what was on the tripod. Otherwise fun and sexy story

WalterWoodyWalterWoody10 months ago

I think that one of the best comments or compliments I could say is that I don't EVER remember reading a story where the pages were turning that fast! WOW!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well written. I think you are my go-to writing from now on.

Omart57Omart5710 months ago

Loved it! Good story, LC!

kylady76kylady7610 months ago

holly hell what a story just loved it and i'm a camra nerd and i'll have to find my tripod now

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice premise, as usual for you.

Nice back story.

Sex could have slowed down though. Maybe with her asking him if she should play with her breasts? How? Like this? Ditto with her pussy. Ditto with his cock.

Still could use an editor/proofreader. You wrote SERIES when you meant SERIOUS, for example.

Four stars.

richie78richie7810 months ago

This was really good, an easy 5 stars. I liked the premise, hated Danny, wondered how you'd get to Josie & Kenny fucking and loved the slow sensual build up of Kenny trying to say no, but Josie just getting more horny & desperate for him to fuck her.

It would've benefited from an editor to just pick up the typos but they weren't too jarring.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot

Hsikes63Hsikes6310 months ago

Maybe the best I’ve ever read here

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the best stories I've read in literotica and even though I'm not a register user I don't remember if I've been on this page for 15 or 20 years and I've seen its progress. Thank you for your contribution, your story is really excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well written

Erotic AF

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

hot Hot HOT

JigglyzgroupsJigglyzgroups10 months ago

My god what a story! 🙏 Thank you!

saabdokksaabdokk10 months ago

one of the best stories i have read on any site, i will read more of yours now.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

couple typos, nothing major, the camera changing was a bit off as well. Overall a 5 star. had everything in it a story, i think should have. I am going to read your other stories after this. Good luck on the contest. You deserve to be on top.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don't promote drugs and smoking...

imsearching2009imsearching200910 months ago

Couple typos, could have done without the drugs aspect (just personal preference) but very well done!

...gave it 5*

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

Rated 5 and it was hot as hell. You're right: no one would have guessed Josie had a body under all those clothes and not known how sexy she was without experiencing her. Would have been interesting to read about them editing the pics and then the instructor's reaction to what he submitted, but at 8 lit pages, that's tons of writing!

newporter56newporter5610 months ago

Very good, might have bee better in Chapters, it was a long read but definitely worth it.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

Another reader commented:

Anonymous about 5 hours ago

Don't promote drugs and smoking...

-

I agree 100%. But I'm not going to post anonymously because I'm proud of my stance. My stories may attach those disgusting habits to the villainous characters, but never to the hero and main characters.

Burning_HereticBurning_Heretic10 months ago

Well, as long as we're taking proud stances, here, I say blaze it.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comics10 months ago

When it comes to incest, brother/sister is my goto. It can be hot, kinky, and shows love really knows no bounds. Even if society tends to disagree. This tale in particular was quite nice. Of your stories, this is probably second only to "Home is Where the Heart is." Thank you for your effort, hope you make it to the top in this contest.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

LC, you are obviously very talented and I have enjoyed your works. I would've given a 5 but for two things.

1. I thoroughly despise tattoos. To each his own, but as big as you made it really was a buzzkill for me.

2. Kenny doth methinks protest for at least one page too much.

Be Well and Happy,

Paul

Chef1bowenChef1bowen10 months ago

Loved the slow burn, and the fact he struggled to not give in at first, great story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

At last someone who can carry a story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely love this story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No Less than perfect as always from you. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There's a lot of good stuff in this, including the distinctive and believable characters and the way Josie said she'd be ready in an hour but took longer. There was a time when I'd have given this 5. But for me the camera shoot went on way too long, I've also now read a few stories that appeal to me more, because they grow out of love rather than just grow into it. So, I am saving my 5s from now on for those. But it is worth a good 4.7

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Yes this now my favourite storey, could do with another chapter, describing the photo editing and resulting love making. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Way hot with a great buildup. I wish I could have been Kenny!

WesleyWPWesleyWP10 months ago

Even now with more places excepting recreational marijuana, there are people who object to it. My question of whoever is the anonymous is in the policy is do you react the same to alcohol use because they’re pretty much equal now, in fact, marijuana has medicinal uses, as alcohol does. I may not be a user of either, but I felt someone should tell you to lighten up.

Especially since you are objecting to it in a story that breaks one of the most common legal taboos in the world.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

First place to me 5+.I agree we want more and find what the instructor's reaction was. I thought it flowed nice.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Wah wah wah don't promote drugs"

Lmao shut the fuck up. You're worried about drugs in an incest story?

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Nice story but I wish it had been a little more romantic, especially from the sister. Felt like it was just another fuck to her.... well written though, 5/5.

KnightofmindKnightofmind10 months ago

Weed is a plant. You don't need to process or chemically alter it to make it help you. You just have to smoke it. That isn't just a drug. That's medicine.

That story was some racy freaky messed up and well written smut! Great read! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
I get high and I liked that they did 8-)

Great story, took 3 wanks to finish. Silly as it sounds, I was wanting to hear the professors response and reaction. I have to laugh, they want to complain about fake characters getting high but they’re ok with incest.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think we have a winner. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

At the ripe old age of 92 years I think that you were trying to kill me. But after reading this, what a way to go.

wekfhjwekfhj10 months ago

Wow! Excellent!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just too dang erotic! Is there such a thing?

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

Son of a bi+ch! I have never, and I mean NEVER, read anything hotter. Thank you for that.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD8810 months ago

Another LoveCraft classic. 13 years and STILL the best writer on here

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A truly spectacular story. The story was erotic. The brother - sister aspect added to the story, but even if that was stripped out, it would be an exceptional story.

Baqfid12Baqfid1210 months ago

Fantastic story. 5 stars!

YamiBoyYamiBoy10 months ago

Amazing story! Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work! ^__^

Rocketman51Rocketman5110 months ago

Another. Great story! Great characters. Raising the level of heat as you go! The reluctant brother giving into his desire as so hot I read for my pleasure and do not find fault for an error once and awhile. You are writing for your and our pleasure! Thank you for sharing you talent!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story from one of my favourite writer.Wish more romantic and reluctance.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the story. Maybe I miss read, but it seemed around page 5 Josie took off Kenny's shorts. But then later they were back but unzipped. Speaking from personal experience zippers have teeth and they do Bite. Instead of commando maybe it would read better if Kenny had a pair of boxers. Then the shorts could come off early and the boxers later.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story really could have used an editor, or even running spell check on it. Despite that it was probably the hottest story I've read on here in years. Nice work and hope the lack of editing doesn't hurt your chances. Five stars from me!

RasmatRasmat10 months ago

Excellent story. 5 stars for story line,character development and dialog.

Proofreading and editing would make it even better.

Punctuation and spelling can smooth OR stall the flow of any composition. Kenny was "shooting" his sister with a camera (CANON), not with an Artillery piece (CANNON).

This critique is offered as constructive with no malicious intent.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot hot hot …. No …. INFERNO !!!! Without doubt the best I’ve ever read here. BEST EVER!!!

RicubRicub10 months ago

Excellent story really enjoyed it .Thank for writing it

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi410410 months ago

Wonderful story. Well done.

juanviejojuanviejo10 months ago

Well, LC68, I think you did it! I was thinking, as I read this, that I have probably not ever read a better Bro/Sis Story, and trust me, I've read thousands of them. Thank you for the outstanding tale...FOR STORIES OF THIS QUALITY, IT WILL ALWAYS BE CINCO ESTRELLAS!

ChubWriterChubWriter10 months ago

Fabulous story!! Can't wait for more from you!!

Abby_NormalAbby_Normal10 months ago

Love the gradual build-up and I have a soft spot for tomboys. Great stuff as always.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

wow, what a piece of work. Fantastic. A great read and so damn hot. I think the best I have ever read. Keep up the good work.

Wish I had a younger sis.....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic!

rickydean56rickydean5610 months ago

5 stars to the 10 power. Winner!!!

miyamorimiyamori10 months ago

Just incredible

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it, please make a sequel

tlanuwa1963tlanuwa196310 months ago

A follow-up story would be appreciated.

ChtuluhChtuluh10 months ago

wish I could give more stars

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

One of the best of this genre. I accept AverageBear's comments but I thought it excellent that you managed to get so much out of one encounter in an afternoon. The initial development was a little slow and Danny's a bit of a jerk but it did put Kenny in a good light for Jose emphasising their ongoing relationship before the photo shoot. Definite 5 from me.

Did Kenny get his grade?

KlitomaticKlitomatic10 months ago

Well written, but what can I say after you teased and wrote the back story it was page after page of very descriptive sex. And that is what most of us come here for. 5 stars ! ! !

Pdog162Pdog16210 months ago

I sure would love to see a sequel.

WhiteGuy12WhiteGuy1210 months ago

One of the best I’ve ever read!

MarkhawksMarkhawks10 months ago

Excellent! The slow development built up to a great crescendo. Well done.

stealthwaspstealthwasp10 months ago

This is the type of story that has made me stick around for over a decade. Absolutely fantastic.

orbnatsorbnats10 months ago

Really well done! I noticed that there were only a few typos in the whole story and they were in the section where the hottest action was going on. Hmmm, could it be the writer was having a difficult time typing? Thanks for sharing this excellent work with us.

GateWraithGateWraith10 months ago

DAMN that was a total scorcher! Quite possibly your best ever!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Most excellent dude!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey211010 months ago

I am not normally into incest/taboo, but this story is too hot. Imagine discovering your little sis is a centerfold and AVN star all in one. I loved this one and have made it a favorite.

jni551jni55110 months ago

Too hot. Absolutely riveting

202GE202GE10 months ago

Believable characters, top notch sexy writing, and a fantastic pace made this amazing. Not a fan of drug use but your story was too hot to put down. Incredibly well done. 5 stars

SupportMain420SupportMain42010 months ago

GG, you always deliver LC68. 5 stars

ShivvShivv10 months ago

You're the best writer on this site, hands down. Glad you're still at it after all these years. Absolutely loved this one

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2IC10 months ago

What a phenomenal read! Thank you for sharing your favorite story. It’s now one of my favorites too. ;-p”

djripdjrip10 months ago

"Ride her like the dirty little pony she is!"

I love it, this is great! Another perfect story.

DquiotiDquioti10 months ago

Don't know what kind of research you had to do for this but "DAMN", that was an amazingly descriptive picture you painted!! Well done!! Love the characters and all the mental gymnastics the brother put himself through only to succumb to his inner horndog self. Fingers crossed for another chapter with these two.

ManoBlueManoBlue10 months ago

I like her personality, his not some much. This guy was the worst.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...