All Comments on 'The Naughty Nymph across the Street'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please!

I would very much like to see more of this story. Please keep up the excellent writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Hope there will be a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only the second tale of yours I've

read, ('Slut Next Door' was the other… a thematic pair, but quite unintentional.

You have a talent, and seem to enjoy writing; it comes across in your writing. I didn't check SND's date, but with this written in '12, I'll make sure to read something newer for the third.

I saw in your bio you were working your way through re-writes. I stumbled on a veritable tree root about 2/3-3/4's of the way through. Search on 'brea', you'll find it.

With a fast moving tale like this, to have one of two character's name change is as abrupt as tripping on a root; there hasn't been enough time for the names to sink in, yet. Then, out of no where, it's 'Brea' instead of 'xxxx', (damn brain injury, can't recall the nymph's name.)

I literally, flung the screen back a few paragraphs and said, "Who the fuck is Brea?"

LOL...

Thanks for sharing your imagination and talent and, especially thanks for all the work it takes to put together a well-polished submission.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too short

I could've used another 100 pages. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous